ICE Deports Mexican Murder Suspect Captured in Charlottesville - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N...

A murder suspect from Mexico who was arrested in Charlottesville, is now in the custody of Mexican authorities Saturday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get a life

Charlottesville, VA

#25 Oct 9, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>I think you need to re-read their post.
Thank you for understanding were i was coming from.
really

Charlottesville, VA

#26 Oct 9, 2012
7_62FMJ wrote:
mexicans have been coming here since we took texas from them. you cant blame obama that just ignorant. you need to blame mexico. if the country was run better they wouldnt want to flee here. just so you know i dont like mexicans and im not sticking up for them......"they took our jobs"
If alot of our lazy people would get off the sofa, they would have job wouldn't you. But dont blame them for you not having a job. you more than likely dont want to work anyway. Oh and you cant blame Obama. Pretty soon we will be just like them no rights and no money. this country is going down hill and its not because of the mexicans.
myopinion

AOL

#27 Oct 9, 2012
Sadly he will pay for his crime in Mexico harshly while people like George Huguely barely get a slap on the hand here in the United States.
On another note, if we would send illegals back and keep illegals from coming here...life in the United States would be better for Americans. There would be more jobs and affordable housing. If they want to come here and work, fine. But get the proper paperwork done. Come here LEGALLY.
7_62FMJ

Palmyra, VA

#29 Oct 12, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
If alot of our lazy people would get off the sofa, they would have job wouldn't you. But dont blame them for you not having a job. you more than likely dont want to work anyway. Oh and you cant blame Obama. Pretty soon we will be just like them no rights and no money. this country is going down hill and its not because of the mexicans.
"they took our jobs" is in quotes i have a job. its a joke you clearly didnt understand
so suck it
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#30 Oct 12, 2012
thinking free wrote:
There will never be a real effort to close the borders, where do you think the right wing neanderthals are gonna get their cheap labot from?
The true cost of illegals in this country far exceeds the "cheap" labor.
ellen mgee

Colorado Springs, CO

#31 Oct 15, 2012
Ice Dogg wrote:
Reagan started this mess with his amnesty program. No president since has offered to enforce our laws.
NETTY IS TORTURING HANDFIELD IN COLOR4ADO NOW, TOTALLY ABUSE WITH
INTENT TO MAIME AND KILL W/GROUP TINA HORAN INVOLVED,\
CPMS OSD MIL
ELLEN MCGEE WIFE OF DENNIS DICAMPLI
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#32 Oct 15, 2012
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
The true cost of illegals in this country far exceeds the "cheap" labor.
There are equally as many studies that you could cite to prove your argument that would argue the opposite.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#33 Oct 15, 2012
This is something both sides should read, and use as a laboratory
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-09-24/a...
Even mice learn, why can't we?
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#34 Oct 15, 2012
I wish all you folks that have a problem with immigrants go to NEW YORK harbor and tear down the Statue of Liberty.
albertmarion

Colorado Springs, CO

#35 Oct 15, 2012
Ice Dogg wrote:
Reagan started this mess with his amnesty program. No president since has offered to enforce our laws.
NETTY WANTED TO MARRY AN ALIEN WITH THIS SIGNAL COMM SHE HAS GOES THRU BUILDINGS AND SAY ID., HOWEVER COMMAN, THERE CUSTOMS ARE DIFFERENT
THAT IS THE STUPIDITY OF THE GROUP, YOUR HI IS NOT THERE HI, AND SAME W/UKRAINE, THEY HUG
NETTY AND DOD OBAMA THINK THAT I DO HERE YUSA IS I DO THERE, NO NO NO NO
STUPID STUPID STUPID, NARROW MINDED.
SO I AM THE FIRST TO BE MARRIED OK, HIS WAYS. AND THAT I COULD HAVE ARRANGE3D
PEACE VS WAR, GET SOME TYPE OF BLESSING MARRIAGE, BUT I WILL NOT, THIS IS TOO PAINFUL
AND I COULD NOT INVITE ANY UGLY AMERICANS, SO GROSS, SO PAINFUL, HILARY, SMILE IN THE FRONT, THAT IS TOO
TOO GROSS, OR OBMA NO, INVITE, I LEARNED WHEN I MARRIED
TWICE, THE FIRST TIME NO ONE OF MY FRIENDS CAME, I DID NOT
WANT THE X SISTERS IN THE WEDDING, AND I STILL DO NOT, THEY ARE KILLERS, PIGS, BASTARDS, NASTY EVIL
WITCHES, NOTHING GOOD TO SAY EACH DECADE THEY GET WORSE THE OLDER STHEY
GET BECUASE JEALOUS OF THINGS I DID/DO, ETC.
NO CHOICE, MARRIAGE, 1992, TWO GUYS HANOVER THERE, NO CHOICE, SOMETHING SHOULD BE GOOD
AND WELL IT IS THEY RAMM THE SHIT OUT OF USA, OK DONE DEAL, HATE YOUR
GUTS, THEY KNOWS 1992, USA IS A DAMNED CONTINENT, OK DAMNED NOTHING
HAS EVER BEEN GOOD HERE, NOTHING,
NETTY,M IN THE BIDISIG STATED, SHE WANTED IN THE EUOLOGY THAT EVERYTHING WAS GREAT FOR YVETTE AND THAT SHE WENT THRU THE ENTIRE RESUME BEFORE SHE DIED,
SEE THE GROUP TAKES PICTURES, PAPERS AND GOES THRU YOUR LIFE, AND STATES GOOD, THEN IN THE END, THE VICTIM DIES., THEY KILL
GET THE DRIFT, DEMONIC GROUP, BASED OUT OF DEPT OF DEFENSE, CPMS, OSD, TRACKPHONE, NOW LOOK AT ALL OF THEM, GO THRU LIKE AND SAY I KNOW IT IS GOOD, I WENT
THRU IT, NO ONE CAN JUDGE THE OTHER PERSON LIFE,
NO ONE, THEY NEVER WALKED, OR FORCED NO ONE CAN SAY, SNAP SHOT OF YOUR LIFE A RESUME, NOT THE LIFE, OK HELL AS A SNAP SHOT, THE FILM WAS A DISASTER, GET THE DRIFT
NETTY, YOU CAN NOT BE ME, AND TELL ALIEN,'OH I KNOW YVETTE I LIVED WITH HER, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER,
WHEN SHE DOES NOT., SIGNAL IS RUSSIAN, NOT USA
NOT NETTY, NOT THE GROUP NOT OBAMA, NO MEANS NO I CAN NO T CFDHANGE
THE NO., NO ONE CAN, DONE DEAL
THANK GOD, NO IAM NOT IN CHARGE NOR IS THE USA, SO STUPID.
STEAL SOMETHING THAT NO ONE HAS YET, I HAVE NO DETERMINED HOW YOU THINK YOIU HAVE, WHEN NO ONE HAS SIGNAL.
NO ONE.
COMMMUNICATION DAY, IS ONLY IF ALIEN AND RUSSIA SAYS YES, AND ALIEN WILL SAY ONLY CHOSE 5 OUT OF 153, AND THEY HAVE COLORS, SO IF THEY PICK
A COLOR THAT IS BAD, NO GO
ORANGE IS A NO GO.,
THE COLOR ORANGE IS A NO GO, NO COMM, EVER E VER EVER EVER., RED STOP SIGN,
EVIL, IT IS BAD, NO ON NO NO NO,
NETTY WANTED TO MAKE USA COMMUNIATION DAY, WHEN IT IS UP TO RUSSIA
AND ALIEN, NO ONE ELSE3M, THERE CHOICE, NOT NETTY NOT USA
SO THIS IS THE FIRST TIME NETTY, USA DOES NOT CHOSE, WHICH IS GREAT, LAST , FIRST USUALLY BIBLE STATE3S NOW LAST, LIVE WITH IT.
HAHSWAH
ANN ELDER
MCGEE
NETTY YOU CAN NOT BE ME, AND YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE ME, FOUR INCHES SHORTER THAN ME, AND TALLER, PRETTIER, SMARTER, AND
THERE IS NO QUESTION ON HANDFIELD LIFE, ALIEN DOES NOT SAY, WHEN WAS SHE BORN, ALL
GO TO THERE PAPER, AND STATE, NETY STATES, NOM, CORN COB UP YOUR DUFF TO THINK THAT
REALLY, GROSS.
ANN ELDER
THERE IS NO QUESTION ON HANDFIELD LIFE, ALIEN DOES NOT SAY, WHEN WAS SHE BORN, ALL
GO TO THERE PAPER, AND STATE, NETY STATES, NOM, CORN COB UP YOUR DUFF TO THINK THAT
REALLY, GROSS.
ANN ELDERAND AGONY FOR A SIGNAL THAT DOES NOT EXIS, IT IS A DONE DEAL 199, NETTY, TORTURE DOES NOT CHANGE A OREIGN GOVERNMENT MIND, IT INCREAS IT TO HAVE USA STAY OUT, AS THEY EANDED
SOWN COLOROF YOU AND USA, OBAMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 14 hr Jake 1,361
Suspect in Hannah Graham Disappearance Tied to ... 16 hr Max 3
16-year-old Fairfax girl missing Sep 29 pleasssavecara 1
Fairfax 12011 Government Center Parkway EBT Sep 28 lightzz 1
Rep. Gerry Connolly re-elect? Sep 24 DownYonder 2
Free car history report? (Nov '13) Sep 19 old car 3
dele Sep 18 Spanish Academy 1
Fairfax Dating
Find my Match

Fairfax Jobs

Fairfax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairfax News, Events & Info