ICE Deports Mexican Murder Suspect Ca...

ICE Deports Mexican Murder Suspect Captured in Charlottesville - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N...

There are 30 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Oct 6, 2012, titled ICE Deports Mexican Murder Suspect Captured in Charlottesville - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A murder suspect from Mexico who was arrested in Charlottesville, is now in the custody of Mexican authorities Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ice Dogg

Cumming, GA

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Reagan started this mess with his amnesty program. No president since has offered to enforce our laws.
JCS

Palmyra, VA

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Adios!
JCS

Palmyra, VA

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Did he get his "Miranda" rights since his last name is Miranda? LOL
Stuart

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 7, 2012
The people he was staying with as well as the people who helped him get to Charlottesville should also be investigated and prosecuted. You know they're all illegals (and probably criminals like him).
twinmom

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Oct 7, 2012
500 or so removed in 3 yrs, so is that supposed to make us feel secure? I know these guys are working hard at their jobs, but people, we need to get serious about sealing our borders. This guy had already been deported once, then got back in again after 1 failed attempt at the border. How long do you think it will be before he is back, since he knows our borders are not much more than revolving doors?
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Oct 7, 2012
There will never be a real effort to close the borders, where do you think the right wing neanderthals are gonna get their cheap labot from?
peoplearecrazy

Columbia, MD

#8 Oct 7, 2012
What a joke,HaHa!
obomney

North Garden, VA

#9 Oct 7, 2012
hell be back.

Since: Jan 10

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2012
If he's here illegally, he should have been sent back. The fact that he was already running........wonder how many more people are here for the same reason.
Judy

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Oct 7, 2012
thinking free wrote:
There will never be a real effort to close the borders, where do you think the right wing neanderthals are gonna get their cheap labot from?
There will never be a real effort to close the borders, where do you think the Obama and liberals get their votes from?
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
There will never be a real effort to close the borders, where do you think the Obama and liberals get their votes from?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexnowrasteh/201...
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Dude wrote:
Please don't confuse this issue with facts!
Judy

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Dude wrote:
But how many has illegals have been allowed to stay, and if it was such a big deal, why has it been so hard for Arizona to close the borders. Sometimes the facts just don't add up, oh I forgot liberals are not permitted to think for themselves, they have to have the government do it for them.
7_62FMJ

Troy, VA

#16 Oct 8, 2012
mexicans have been coming here since we took texas from them. you cant blame obama that just ignorant. you need to blame mexico. if the country was run better they wouldnt want to flee here. just so you know i dont like mexicans and im not sticking up for them......"they took our jobs"
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
But how many has illegals have been allowed to stay, and if it was such a big deal, why has it been so hard for Arizona to close the borders. Sometimes the facts just don't add up, oh I forgot liberals are not permitted to think for themselves, they have to have the government do it for them.
Something tells me that it wouldn't matter if I answered your questions so I won't bother.
get a life

Free Union, VA

#19 Oct 8, 2012
not all mexican are bad people, alot of them are just here to work. there is never anything said about the other races that come here to work and go to school, it just always about mexicans. please get a life and let these people work, especially when half the job they do you and me would never do. what about all the people coming over and opening business for ten years they dont have to pay taxes and then sell it to there cousin and it keeps going. all the mexican pay social security that they will never get and pay taxes. so give them a break. maybe this one was bad but not all.
shove it

United States

#20 Oct 8, 2012
get a life wrote:
not all mexican are bad people, alot of them are just here to work. there is never anything said about the other races that come here to work and go to school, it just always about mexicans. please get a life and let these people work, especially when half the job they do you and me would never do. what about all the people coming over and opening business for ten years they dont have to pay taxes and then sell it to there cousin and it keeps going. all the mexican pay social security that they will never get and pay taxes. so give them a break. maybe this one was bad but not all.
Really? You HONESTLY think that all ILLEGAL Mexicans pay social security? You were born and raised in Charlottesville weren't you? I don't think I have ever met somebody so ignorant! NONE of them pay social security!! Why would they? They are here ILLEGALLY!!!! That would be like telling on themselves. And they are bad people! They jump over our borders knowing that it's illegal, making them criminals. And criminals are bad people!
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#21 Oct 8, 2012
shove it wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You HONESTLY think that all ILLEGAL Mexicans pay social security? You were born and raised in Charlottesville weren't you? I don't think I have ever met somebody so ignorant! NONE of them pay social security!! Why would they? They are here ILLEGALLY!!!! That would be like telling on themselves. And they are bad people! They jump over our borders knowing that it's illegal, making them criminals. And criminals are bad people!
I think you need to re-read their post.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#23 Oct 8, 2012
I love hispanics. They not full of BS, they're sincere, helpful, personable and the women are natural beauties. Always quick with a smile. They don't suffer from your average white persons personality disorders.
get a life

Palmyra, VA

#24 Oct 9, 2012
shove it wrote:
<quoted text>
no sir i did not grow up in charlottesville. i know alot of mexican worker that pay social security, and they will never get that money. your ass will so try and talk about something you know about. they are not criminals they are just trying to get a better life. my post was that you never hear about other races it just always mexicans. Im not a ignorant person, i have been to college and own my a business. I'm a single mother and i think you should have more respect for people. Good day sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Democrats Celebrate Coast-to-Coast Election ... Nov 17 Paul 124
Springfield Mall Nov 4 Laura 1
FairfaxUnderground (Sep '12) Nov 3 Mee 55
Solutions for Black People Nov 2 Thecracka 2
News ms-13 Oct 30 C Kersey 1
News Virginia officials charged in snow-clearing bri... Oct 25 WCB 3
Local Youth Flag Football Leagues Oct 24 rmason1976 3

Fairfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance