6. Gang crimes in N.Va. down in recen...

6. Gang crimes in N.Va. down in recent years

There are 5 comments on the San Francisco Examiner story from Jun 5, 2006, titled 6. Gang crimes in N.Va. down in recent years. In it, San Francisco Examiner reports that:

Gang crimes in Northern Virginia are down in recent years, according to Fairfax County police Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Examiner.

Eagles Fan

Herndon, VA

#1 Jun 8, 2006
I guess the statistics for gang violence would be down in Fairfax, as the Police spend a majority of their time writing traffic or parking tickets, or shooting Doctors who bet on a football game. If Fairfax Police legitimately decided to address the gang violence, or crimes related to illegals in this county I am sure the numbers would skyrocket...
Torre

Herndon, VA

#2 Jun 20, 2006
To Eagles fan, that was funny. If you honestly expect Fairfax County Police to actually target gang violence, especially a gang like MS-13 than you are a fool. Please remember this is the same department that Fairfax County Det. David Baucom said needed to use a SWAT team to arrest an Optometrist, who had no weapons, no priors, no prior weapons knowledge, was totally compliant, and was being arrested for betting on football games. FFPD, is clueless, they are run by a Chief who turns a blind eye on things and allows his officers to conduct themselves anyway they see fit. Please remember Eagles fan, they murdered that Doctor and the D.A., chose to argue that it was becuase the officer was tired from deer hunting, that's why, SWAT officer Deveal Bullock, pulled out his firearm, raised it up to eye level, developed a proper sight picture, then squeezed the trigger hitting Dr. Culosi one inch from the heart, and Fairfax PD and the D.A., who spends his days sitting in bars, said it was just an accident....Ooops, I accidentally shot you in the chest. Get a clue people. Fairfax County Police get away with murder. As far as your crime stats, if they refuse to get involved with legitimate things, then you can always fudge any stats you like, and we know from their actions FFPD is not exactly a reputable, honest, integrity filled department.
latin homie killer

Fredericksburg, VA

#3 Dec 13, 2006
BEANERS
Dinah

Towson, MD

#4 Dec 18, 2006
I'll believe THAT when I see it. It's funny that is in direct contradiction to a report I've heard today on the Washington news radio station. IT said that nationwide crime is UP; especially gang related crime.
Dinah

Towson, MD

#5 Dec 18, 2006
Torre wrote:
To Eagles fan, that was funny. If you honestly expect Fairfax County Police to actually target gang violence, especially a gang like MS-13 than you are a fool. Please remember this is the same department that Fairfax County Det. David Baucom said needed to use a SWAT team to arrest an Optometrist, who had no weapons, no priors, no prior weapons knowledge, was totally compliant, and was being arrested for betting on football games. FFPD, is clueless, they are run by a Chief who turns a blind eye on things and allows his officers to conduct themselves anyway they see fit. Please remember Eagles fan, they murdered that Doctor and the D.A., chose to argue that it was becuase the officer was tired from deer hunting, that's why, SWAT officer Deveal Bullock, pulled out his firearm, raised it up to eye level, developed a proper sight picture, then squeezed the trigger hitting Dr. Culosi one inch from the heart, and Fairfax PD and the D.A., who spends his days sitting in bars, said it was just an accident....Ooops, I accidentally shot you in the chest. Get a clue people. Fairfax County Police get away with murder. As far as your crime stats, if they refuse to get involved with legitimate things, then you can always fudge any stats you like, and we know from their actions FFPD is not exactly a reputable, honest, integrity filled department.
THAT is sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lorton Man Found Shot Dead In Driveway - News S... (Jun '08) Jun 26 Wecoming 61
News 4 Teens Accused Of Beating, Robbing Man In Mall... (Jul '08) Jun 20 Her 67
Skype mistress needed Jun 15 Cradybrady21 1
Skype Wedgie dares :) Jun 15 Cradybrady21 1
FairfaxUnderground (Sep '12) Jun 11 john mosby 32
Review: Soft Touch Therapy Inc (May '09) May '15 StanK 6
Review: Fairfax Kitchen Bath Remodeling May '15 jennhudso 1
More from around the web

Fairfax Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Fairfax Station Mortgages