Fairfax Co. School Official Faces Dru...

Fairfax Co. School Official Faces Drug Charges

There are 30 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Nov 1, 2007, titled Fairfax Co. School Official Faces Drug Charges. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

FAIRFAX STATION, Va. -- No one answered the door at 9836 South Park Circle in Fairfax Station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
buatred

Centreville, VA

#22 Nov 3, 2007
bob saggett wrote:
HAHAH this guy was my teacher and he lives like 10 houses down from me
so what
john doe

Washington, DC

#23 Nov 3, 2007
People are defending this guy and saying he wasn't selling marijuana. If he wasn't selling it, then why was some marijuana packaged. If he was going to smoke the weed himself, he wouldn't have had to package it. This proves he was selling marijuana and and should be punished for what he did.
Michelle

Radford, VA

#24 Nov 5, 2007
I was in his first class and he was one of the best teachers ive had. Its sad that he did this and he should have to pay like everyone else however he is a good man at heart and it doesnt change that he still is just because he did something stupid.
the philosopher

Decatur, GA

#25 Nov 5, 2007
I know this is off topic, but, Fed Up, I must say that I agree with you. I notice that when the article is about a white person committing a crime the comments aren't as savage as when it is an article where a black person is involved. I'm not surprised though, because that is how THOSE people think. I have realized that there are A LOT of miserable and envious people in this world, especially in this area, that despise how they feel about themselves and their only consolation is to try to make others feel worse about themselves than they do. Those people that always have something bad to say about black people, it's not just black folks they don't like, they don't like anybody regardless of race. It's just easy to spew negative about black folks when the person they really hate is their mother. Fed Up, you have to let these people drown in their own bile, don't let them drag you down with them. People in their own private hell always want company with them there.
fed up with the mess wrote:
<quoted text> Now you say who cares about race...that is because they are white...but what if they were black..you would be name calling and saying"see how black people act."
Frank

Fairfax, VA

#26 Nov 5, 2007
Hello wrote:
You don't "manufacture" plants; you grow them.
So, what? Was he selling it to kids? Or is he in trouble for being a hypocrite? In 1995 the CIA was caught red-handed "distributing crack cocaine in low income areas nationwide."
Hypocrisy is horrible.
Urban legend, never happened. If you think it did, please provide evidence.
Frank

Fairfax, VA

#27 Nov 5, 2007
bob saggett wrote:
HAHAH this guy was my teacher and he lives like 10 houses down from me
Loved your show, especially the one with the guy dragging a fake spider across the floor.
fed up with the mess

United States

#28 Nov 7, 2007
Stop waisting our time wrote:
It sounds to me like "fed up with the mess" has a problem with his own race. Get a grip. It has NOTHING to do with race.
I bet if they were black you would be the first one name calling and saying..."look how black people act" but since they are white...it is alright!!! Its not so bad. Everyone is quick to forgive them.
Quinn

Falls Church, VA

#29 Nov 7, 2007
fed up with the mess wrote:
<quoted text> I bet if they were black you would be the first one name calling and saying..."look how black people act" but since they are white...it is alright!!! Its not so bad. Everyone is quick to forgive them.
now that i think about it they were acting black, damn race traitors
Weed-wacker

Alexandria, VA

#30 Nov 10, 2007
What a hypocritical jerk, I hope they throw the book at him, but never fear, he'll show up in court with some big-time lawyer and beat this rap, while in the next courtroom somebody on the other end of the demographic scale get's a prison built on top of him for a lesser charge. Fairfax Station's finest. Just imagine the feigned "outrage" if this well respected assistant principle was a person of color. Isn't hypocracy a great thing?
khalid gharzai

AOL

#31 Nov 10, 2007
THATS MY 6th GRADE TEACHER!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Kaine = NWO CRIMINAL Jun 26 Rocker5150 1
Fairfax Music Thread (Dec '13) Jun 20 Musikologist 9
Melissa Brennan (Aug '06) Jun 20 Becky Cepolski 98
Review: Tamarack Stables (Mar '09) May '16 KArma 39
Review: Betty's Azalea Ranch (Oct '08) May '16 Mary 21
News Hanukkah With the Jews for Jesus (Mar '15) Feb '16 messianic114 29
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fairfax Station, VA (Jan '12) Feb '16 Anonymous 9

Fairfax Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfax Station Mortgages