Fairfax Co. School Official Faces Dru...

Fairfax Co. School Official Faces Drug Charges

There are 30 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Nov 1, 2007, titled Fairfax Co. School Official Faces Drug Charges. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

FAIRFAX STATION, Va. -- No one answered the door at 9836 South Park Circle in Fairfax Station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Svetlana Roland

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2007
he was a so-so teacher when i had him in 5th grade at oak view elementary school
Hello

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Nov 1, 2007
You don't "manufacture" plants; you grow them.

So, what? Was he selling it to kids? Or is he in trouble for being a hypocrite? In 1995 the CIA was caught red-handed "distributing crack cocaine in low income areas nationwide."

Hypocrisy is horrible.
ppp

Fairfax, VA

#3 Nov 2, 2007
smell that smell, no wonder the county is fucked up
One who KNOWS

Newington, VA

#4 Nov 2, 2007
He was a great teacher that traded in a business, and a lot more $$ to teach kids. If this was few plants for personal use we are just losing a dedicated teacher at a time they are most needed. It is OK to be a teacher with a cabinet full of alcohol because society says it is OK. But pot, is somehow frowned upon.
Wm Gavin

Washington, DC

#5 Nov 2, 2007
Well, I guess really, "so what"?

I mean we are talking about Fairfax County public schools. They recruit and hand select their "teachers", more like indoctrinators. They issue them a Cadillac or a Lexus and pay them too much, give them a copy of the Communist Manifesto and put them in charge of smaller than average classrooms of latchkey kids to propagate as instructed along the party line. There is no concern for education or teaching about them nor is any expected by the school system. This system thrives on the druggies, the homosexuals, the child molesters, and any other degenerate group they can enlist to create and mold their perfectly brainwashed zombies.

Again, so what? They didn't light up in the classroom lounge and have a hookah party, and they didn't smoke the stuff in from of the students. And considering that the majority of the parents of these latchkey kids are thourghly buzzed on cocaine by the time they get to work not even they have the ability to give a darn about what kind of perversion their little spawn are experiencing during show-and-tell.

But, at least these two suspects were able to be arrested by the FXPD without being shot or killed by them. I wonder how many Winnebago's were on the scene of this major drug bust.
listen up

Walled Lake, MI

#6 Nov 2, 2007
I know personally that this is a good man who did great things in the community. It's so sad to know that his reputation is being tarnished by something he chose to do in the privacy of his own home that was never hurting anyone. It sickens me to hear what people who never knew him or his family personally passing judgement on him.
FFX county dweller

Newington, VA

#7 Nov 2, 2007
Hey, the crack local cops make a big bust by going through trash at night to find a roach! Meanwhile what ever happened to those county employees caught stealing county gas, or the ones inflating mileage to steal leases on county cars, or the ones making $200k and receiving subsidized county housing. How come we villanize a guy for rolling a joint more than thieves?
fed up with the mess

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2007
listen up wrote:
I know personally that this is a good man who did great things in the community. It's so sad to know that his reputation is being tarnished by something he chose to do in the privacy of his own home that was never hurting anyone. It sickens me to hear what people who never knew him or his family personally passing judgement on him.
OK what if he chose to view child porn in the privacy of his own home...never hurting anyone. How would you feel about that?
what the

Fairfax, VA

#10 Nov 2, 2007
puff puff pass pass
fed up with the mess

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2007
Wm Gavin wrote:
Well, I guess really, "so what"?
I mean we are talking about Fairfax County public schools. They recruit and hand select their "teachers", more like indoctrinators. They issue them a Cadillac or a Lexus and pay them too much, give them a copy of the Communist Manifesto and put them in charge of smaller than average classrooms of latchkey kids to propagate as instructed along the party line. There is no concern for education or teaching about them nor is any expected by the school system. This system thrives on the druggies, the homosexuals, the child molesters, and any other degenerate group they can enlist to create and mold their perfectly brainwashed zombies.
Again, so what? They didn't light up in the classroom lounge and have a hookah party, and they didn't smoke the stuff in from of the students. And considering that the majority of the parents of these latchkey kids are thourghly buzzed on cocaine by the time they get to work not even they have the ability to give a darn about what kind of perversion their little spawn are experiencing during show-and-tell.
But, at least these two suspects were able to be arrested by the FXPD without being shot or killed by them. I wonder how many Winnebago's were on the scene of this major drug bust.
Making excuses. I bet if they were black you would say see how those black folks are...you would not be so understanding would you....
fed up with the mess

United States

#12 Nov 2, 2007
listen up wrote:
I know personally that this is a good man who did great things in the community. It's so sad to know that his reputation is being tarnished by something he chose to do in the privacy of his own home that was never hurting anyone. It sickens me to hear what people who never knew him or his family personally passing judgement on him.
Making excuses...I bet if they were black you would want to throw the book at them and have much more negative comments than this...think about it.
fed up with the mess

United States

#13 Nov 2, 2007
One who KNOWS wrote:
He was a great teacher that traded in a business, and a lot more $$ to teach kids. If this was few plants for personal use we are just losing a dedicated teacher at a time they are most needed. It is OK to be a teacher with a cabinet full of alcohol because society says it is OK. But pot, is somehow frowned upon.
They are white and it is alright if they break the law...I bet if they were black you would not be so understanding would you...You would have a different outlook on the matter.
fed up with the mess

United States

#14 Nov 2, 2007
Hello wrote:
You don't "manufacture" plants; you grow them.
So, what? Was he selling it to kids? Or is he in trouble for being a hypocrite? In 1995 the CIA was caught red-handed "distributing crack cocaine in low income areas nationwide."
Hypocrisy is horrible.
You are making excuses...They were white and it is alright...I bet if they were black your outlook and comments would be different. Do you think that is fair? Correct me if I am wrong...
fed up with the mess

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2007
One who KNOWS wrote:
He was a great teacher that traded in a business, and a lot more $$ to teach kids. If this was few plants for personal use we are just losing a dedicated teacher at a time they are most needed. It is OK to be a teacher with a cabinet full of alcohol because society says it is OK. But pot, is somehow frowned upon.
You are making excuses...they were white and its alright...
NateKnuckles

Silver Spring, MD

#16 Nov 2, 2007
Not unexpected!
ABCHATA

United States

#17 Nov 2, 2007
HEY FED UP , I THINK YOUR SMOKING THE STUFF , WHO CARES ABOUT RACE AND WHAT COLOR THEY ARE . ITS A CRIME AND THEY NEED TO DO THE TIME.
fed up with the mess

United States

#18 Nov 2, 2007
ABCHATA wrote:
HEY FED UP , I THINK YOUR SMOKING THE STUFF , WHO CARES ABOUT RACE AND WHAT COLOR THEY ARE . ITS A CRIME AND THEY NEED TO DO THE TIME.
Now you say who cares about race...that is because they are white...but what if they were black..you would be name calling and saying"see how black people act."
Stop waisting our time

Alexandria, VA

#19 Nov 2, 2007
It sounds to me like "fed up with the mess" has a problem with his own race. Get a grip. It has NOTHING to do with race.
Breaking News

Burtonsville, MD

#20 Nov 2, 2007

An acquaintence working for the Gaithersburg Police Precinct in the Montgomery County jurisdiction said recently that gangs and al-quaida are linked. The local police and the National Guard will have to deal with the gangs such as ms-13 and al-quaida. There was a news briefing at 9 p.m. at the local precinct saying that they need to deploy more personnel to deal with the crimewave. The news briefing came after a elderly lady was stabbed during a robbery and carjacked and the car hit a telephone poll and when steam was coming out of the car, the suspect bolted down some path and into the night. A vague description was given of the suspect but the investigation is continuing at this time.
bob saggett

Fairfax, VA

#21 Nov 3, 2007
HAHAH this guy was my teacher and he lives like 10 houses down from me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FairfaxUnderground (Sep '12) Apr 21 Arthur Treacher Esq 42
West Springfield Music Thread (Apr '14) Apr 14 Musikologist 6
Springfield Music Thread (Apr '14) Apr 14 Musikologist 6
Review: Tamarack Stables (Mar '09) Mar 30 NeilPeart7892 41
Fairfax Music Thread (Dec '13) Mar '17 Musikologist 10
News Hanukkah With the Jews for Jesus (Mar '15) Feb '17 Messianic114 42
Review: D J Feathers Aviary (Mar '09) Feb '17 Tom Marshall 8

Fairfax Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfax Station Mortgages