mr green geens

Rock Port, MO

#1 Apr 20, 2011
Its about time that farmers were held accountable for the destruction of the ozone layer. It is well known that the methane produced by the beef industry is tearing our world apart by causing global warming. Taxation is only fair.Atchison county smells horrible.....whenever someone drives by a feedlot that say "Smell that money" but all I smell is the end of the world coming. I think that a $500 per cow tax is only fair. The government is seriously considering this.....lets make our world "fart free". Here is the web-site below
http://www.farmanddairy.com/columns/taxing-co...
WTF

Omaha, NE

#2 Apr 21, 2011
Are you kidding me?? You're an idiot.
mr green geens

Rock Port, MO

#3 Apr 21, 2011
I dont make it up....I just report it....and if Im an idiot you are my role model
Wondering 4

Skidmore, MO

#4 Apr 21, 2011
WTF wrote:
Are you kidding me?? You're an idiot.
I think most cattle in Atchison County live on pasture and stock fields and do not smell. Maybe it is the Meth that you are smelling?! If your talking about hog confinment that might be a whole different deal. Have you given any thought to the fact that the price of the steak ya had on Saturday night would increase if you tax cow farts?! How bout we tax your farts too.....
concerned

Rock Port, MO

#5 Apr 22, 2011
Maybe mr green geens been on the lucious pastures too long...moron
mr green geens

Rock Port, MO

#6 Apr 22, 2011
concerned....you are a moron and a dumba$$
concerned

Rock Port, MO

#7 Apr 22, 2011
Maybe mr greendrawers,you should pull your head out and check the weather .It is not really so bad in atchison county.Maybe go back to your habitat where brain cells are few and far between.
mr green geens

Rock Port, MO

#8 Apr 23, 2011
Concerned.....as long as Ive known you you have been a total idiot.
Gas on Board

Rock Port, MO

#9 Apr 24, 2011
These methane emissions can be used to power engines. I want to haul around a cow instead of a dog. Just harness the cow to capture the belches and farts and pipe it to the engine. That way that cow wouldn't have to be taxed as it's gases would not be burning a hole in the beyonder.
Green all the way down the road.
I get it

Rock Port, MO

#10 Apr 24, 2011
Good idea. What kind of cows are the best belchers? We're all wanting to reduce taxes. Lets all load up a cow and greenup. What food makes a cow belch moooore?
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#11 Apr 25, 2011
mr green geens wrote:
Its about time that farmers were held accountable for the destruction of the ozone layer. It is well known that the methane produced by the beef industry is tearing our world apart by causing global warming. Taxation is only fair.Atchison county smells horrible.....whenever someone drives by a feedlot that say "Smell that money" but all I smell is the end of the world coming. I think that a $500 per cow tax is only fair. The government is seriously considering this.....lets make our world "fart free". Here is the web-site below
Let's tax stupidity and bad choices then our problems will be solved. If we do that then the 70% of Americans who don't pay taxes and the 49 million Americans who don't work and the 52% of Americans who are supported by the Government will finally have to do their part.......
problem

Rock Port, MO

#12 Apr 26, 2011
The only issue I see is the big smelly hog building northeast of Tarkio. How in the world did we allow that awful thing to be built by our town? It's terrible and should be forced to close.
GAG

Rock Port, MO

#13 Apr 26, 2011
problem wrote:
The only issue I see is the big smelly hog building northeast of Tarkio. How in the world did we allow that awful thing to be built by our town? It's terrible and should be forced to close.
Imagine working there and eating lunch there.
know the truth

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Aug 29, 2012
mr green geens wrote:
Its the HOGS you want because they are pure methane...less conversion. "The Art of Flatulence" by Joseph Isaacs is a definitive work on this subject. isaacs@isg-telecom.com
know the truth

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Aug 29, 2012
I get it wrote:
Good idea. What kind of cows are the best belchers? We're all wanting to reduce taxes. Lets all load up a cow and greenup. What food makes a cow belch moooore?
have you been to walmart lately...you don't have to ask where is the BEEF its in every isle. www.fartwithoutfear.com
Oil exec

Fairfax, MO

#16 Feb 11, 2013
Cow farts will never replace oil
Sarahgogreen

Manassas, VA

#17 Feb 12, 2013
If those poor cows were feed an organic, earth-friendly diet with proper pro-biotics then they wouldn't be so gassy. They are abused with a GMO corn diet that is unnatural to them and environment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rock Port Cafe (Jul '10) Apr 15 Not Clueless 41
dago economic development director Apr 11 not that stupid 1
Sam Graves (Apr '12) Apr 10 I believe 29
UFO Near Tarkio Apr 10 watchers 15
tarran alsup Apr 3 weiner69 5
Country club Apr 3 Tigers Wood 22
Party House In Watson Mar '15 Ghost of Mrs Muir 9
More from around the web

Fairfax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE