Next Last
marie

Tarkio, MO

#81 Aug 12, 2009
i think you better get a life and take off thoses rose colored glasses of yours
dolphin gal

Tarkio, MO

#82 Sep 14, 2009
God people get over it and move on. Some how I get the feeling that most of you are just either very jealous of these girls or live a very bored life. which is it.
Nicolettes neighbor

Odessa, MO

#83 Sep 17, 2009
nobody knows wrote:
Randall didn't do anyone a favor. He got paid to drive the bus. If it was a favor he would have done it for free.
Grow up Nick and stop being such a ....
TARKIO

Jefferson City, MO

#84 Sep 18, 2009
ITS NEED TO BACK TO OLD SCHOOL AND LET THE KIDS TAKE CARE OF IT ON THERE OWN EVEN IF IT TAKE A BUTTKICKEN
TARKIO

Jefferson City, MO

#85 Sep 18, 2009
countrygirl55 wrote:
I heard that ther Sly girls do not know what team work is, maybe thier parents never told them, how how to share, and its a shame, i heard some of the other girls are really good but how can the play when some girls hog the ball,Its to be a hole team not just two at least i thouht it went that way.
YOU NEED TO OUT THE HOUSE ALL HEAR IS WHAT YOUR SISTER TELL YOU GET AND GET LIFE IT WOULD DO YOU A LOT OF GOOD
OMG Change It

Tarkio, MO

#86 Sep 18, 2009
TARKIO wrote:
<quoted text>YOU NEED TO OUT THE HOUSE ALL HEAR IS WHAT YOUR SISTER TELL YOU GET AND GET LIFE IT WOULD DO YOU A LOT OF GOOD
OMFG Change your name to Rolla, I do NOT want ANYONE believing for one second that your illiterate ass is from Tarkio! Seriously, do you even know HOW to formulate a complete coherent sentence?! I hope you aren't as inbred as you sound!
Hopefully you are just drunk!

Since: Oct 09

Waynesville, MO

#87 Oct 19, 2009
wow this is crazy! Have we as a community spun so low that we have nothing better to do than point and pick at stupid childish games! pretty sad really! he siad she said blah blah. Lets take some of this energy talking down on others over things that do not pertain to us and put it into the community and try to build it back up!!!!!

Since: Oct 09

Waynesville, MO

#88 Oct 21, 2009
randall is a good man, and YES all of you are jelous half you people on prob. dont really know shi* but just dont like the slys and now you think you can just make up shit and put on here i hope the slys stay and just make you damn misirrble
boo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#89 Oct 21, 2009
hes not a nice man a.. if he hes going to hit a young girl over words, friends of his even said his mouth over rides hi brain so ckpw you better talk of those rose colored glasses welcome to the real wourld you are just started thinds all over again get a life
youknow

Rock Port, MO

#90 Oct 25, 2009
Well there is something wrong with Randall he needs to learn to contol himself he is teaching his daughters how to make dumb decisions in there lives and if he keeps this stuff up he is going to be beind bars.(where he should be after this incident)How can you be so angry at highschool drama that you would attempt to hit a girl, I dont know about anybody else but I was tought to NOT hit a girl even though he did'nt he still tried, which puts him in the wrong. I think there should be more punishment for him because he was working for the school at the time and whos to say he did'nt hit a kid and they never told. There should be more done about this than just getting rid of him.
FFPD34

United States

#91 Oct 28, 2009
I think that people need to grow up and not fight over stupid stuff.... I dont care who any of you are im a good friend of Mr. Sly and he would never raise his fist to Any one.... He is a great guy that people think they need to pick on him and his family. it needs to stop we are all human and are all the same no matter what anyone says... Im going to stand behind Randal and his family till the day i die because like i said he is a great guy I like to be around.... You can say im bias because I like one of the twins but that dont matter... PEOPLE NEED TO GET ALONG!!!
boo hoo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#92 Oct 28, 2009
then your dumber then a post, and he did so get over yourself, you dont have much of a life do you
Hokie Fan66

Tarkio, MO

#93 Oct 29, 2009
For your infornmation Randall Sly works for MFA in Fairfax. Randall, was standing up for what he thought was right.
boo hoo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#94 Oct 30, 2009
everyone knows where he works so who cares
Jwooten

United States

#95 Dec 23, 2011
Sounds like he needs a california ass kickn
fairfax member

Fairfax, MO

#96 Jan 1, 2012
Jwooten wrote:
Sounds like he needs a california ass kickn
Geez Mr.Wooton you know fairfax is a small community.I double dog dare you to look Mr.Sly up and try it.All talk and no ass maybe you need to return to California.
Jwooten

United States

#97 Jan 1, 2012
I was born and raised in fairfax. I aint 1 bit scared of him. The twins think they arw hoyt shit. Yuck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where is Branson Perry? (Nov '08) 23 hr bluebird8 83
Cowards (May '06) Jul 16 Leo 26
ken mcelroy May '17 skidmore sally 2
skidmore warning...... (Nov '15) May '17 demo gog 5
Tarkio Jukebox (Jul '12) May '17 Musikologist 16
Vance reunion May '17 Widowmiller 1
atchison county deputiy (Jun '10) Jul '16 susie 4

Fairfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance