First Prev
of 3
Next Last
boo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#42 Nov 24, 2009
yes i know you to good one time your all nice the next you are mean to people, you need to do something about your mood swings
dolphin gal

Tarkio, MO

#43 Nov 28, 2009
ouch that hurt so was i mean to you / I think not
boo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#44 Nov 30, 2009
yes you did, never mind your not worth it
dolphin gal

Tarkio, MO

#45 Dec 2, 2009
so obviously I was'nt otherwise you would say what it was I did.
boo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#46 Dec 2, 2009
i dont want to get hurt again
dolphin gal

Tarkio, MO

#47 Dec 2, 2009
you really should clear the air boo hoo cause apparently i don't even realize i did anything to you cause i don't go around hurting people, so i can't believe you and me even know each other.
Tiger Gal

Tarkio, MO

#48 Dec 8, 2009
WOW! Seems like this discussion is really getting off topic. Boo hoo and Dolphin gal apparently have issues that need to be discussed outside this topix page.
Getting back to the real topic- Yes Tiffany Burke is a mouthy brat at times, but remember she is a teenage girl. There are alot mouthy teenagers with attitudes. Its a phase, hopefully they grow out of it. As for the fight- If some chick (who was just Booing at me awhile ago) came up and started to grind against me, I'd be telling her to 'get the F@#& off me' too.
And FYI, I've lived in this community since I was 4, and for 12 years I went to Fairfax school. I even graduated here. So I don't want anyone telling me that I'm 'an outsider' or I don't know what I'm talking about.
Anonymous

United States

#49 Sep 25, 2014
LMFAO!
You people are so naive.
Your right I was booing at tiff, your wrong I never grinded on tiff she's not my type, also I did hit her once an took her to the ground an stopped because I felt bad and realized what I was doing. She rolled me over and I rolled her back over an that's when casey graves grabbed me off of her. I never bullied tiff or any of the other girls for the pageant. I was personally the one being bullied and I refuse to say what was said. As the people
That get on this site your fucking pathetic, low life's. Go enjoy life instead of talking about kids on here. No I never got an assault charge on me and I never had to do community service or whatever. I just had to see a probation officer for a year. Shows how much you guys know the truth. Lol. Learn to mind your own business. I stood up for myself, and I'm not afraid to do it again against anybody. FYI tiff and I are best friends now because we both realized we had a part in this deal an it wasn't okay for us to do what we did. So imma go ahead n say this FUCK YOU HATERS! 😘
Anonymous

United States

#50 Sep 25, 2014
You Dont Have A Clue wrote:
wow.. so ppl really need to stop talkin bout Tiff and her family like they did sh*t!.. they werent the ones who did a thing.. so get that through your thick head... and secondly.. V.B. was the one who Called her a B*tch, During Miss practice!.. wow.. so you should be going out for miss b/c you talk like that???.. dont think so.. and also.. just b.c someone lives in the town doesnt mean they are "Part of the community"..and anyway.. you werent there.. you arent even from Ffax.. so do go talkin crap bout ppl you dont even know!
FYI my family is the one that started the miss,Fairfax years ago, and I would never ever want to say I'm part of this low life community. & yes I will call anyone a bitch If they wanna be rude and hateful towards me. Maybe you should get the real story before you run your mouth, like your last sentence lol
Anonymous

United States

#51 Sep 25, 2014
FairFacts wrote:
Again, I am here to set the record straight. This "story" has been falsified by someone who has negative feelings towards the Burkes (I wonder who that could be?)...The story occurred as follows:
T Burke was harassed during Miss Fairfax practice season and ultimately, the girl who was harassing T Burke removed herself from the competition.
The night of the competition, when T Burke won the contest, the harasser Boo-ed loudly and shouted "You suck!" towards the stage. When people of the community looked back to see who was heckling the new Miss Fairfax, the girl shouted "That's right, bitches! I said it!" at the community who was clapping and cheering T Burke in support of her after all of the things she has been put through and is being put through still, by the self-righteous Sly family.
Later that evening during the dance that follows the Miss Fairfax competition, T Burke and some fellow cheerleaders were pleased to hear the song they were scheduled to dance to the next day being played. The girls decided to dance without any hesitation. During the dance, V Bolton, who was reportedly (but not proven) drunk came up to T Burke from behind and started grinding her hips to the backside of T Burke in an obviously-negative display. T Burke, in defense, told V Bolton to back off using strong language. Yes, the "F" word was used, and probably could have been avoided. Though, with everything that T Burke had been through with the alleged bisexual heckler V Bolton, the word slipped...
Once V Bolton was told to back off, she then threw a punch at the new Miss Fairfax and successfully hit her in the mouth, resulting in a swollen lower lip that was unavoidably displayed during the parade the next day.
In defense of the initial, fight-starting punch delivered by V Bolton, T Burke only had one option which was self-defense. She knew that if she didn't fight back, she was helpless. The fight ensued and T Burke took V Bolton to the ground before it was split up by C Graves, a local boy.
V Bolton then fled the park, knowing what she did was wrong. The police were contacted and went in search of V Bolton. She has been charged with third degree assault and has to undergo psychiatric evaluation.
That was the entire story. This topic was obviously started by someone who has negative feelings towards the Burke family. Their feelings must be so intense that they felt the need to misconstrue the facts so much as to make it seem like T Burke initiated the fight that ensued.
I am here merely to state facts, which is why I am stating now that the following is just my opinion and not proven fact.
I believe that the person who started this post is a Sly.
I also believe that RPgirl in the initial "Randall Sly causing problems?" thread is Connie Minter, who works for the school and was the one who brought up the falsity that stated the superintendent, her boss, called T Burke a bitch. I urge you all to reread the posts made by RPGirl and judge whether or not those are professional things to say about your boss.
I also believe the Slys are posting under different aliases in these posts to make it seem as though they have more support throughout the town then they actually do. People see through them now that the truth is pouring out and they don't have nearly as much respect that they once had.
The following is truth: No member of the Burke family has EVER posted on topix. Contrary to popular sly belief, the Burke family refuses to stoop down to their level to post anonymously on this website or any other website regarding this topic.
Your story is completely the opposite. How pathetic. Lol.
weedman420

United States

#52 Sep 25, 2014
I remember when Veronica Bolton got knocked out at miss fairfax. That shit was funny....
Anonymous

United States

#53 Sep 27, 2014
weedman420 wrote:
I remember when Veronica Bolton got knocked out at miss fairfax. That shit was funny....
Lol Veronica never got knocked out. You obviously weren't there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skidmore warning...... (Nov '15) Jul 23 Yankee Liberal 6
News Where is Branson Perry? (Nov '08) Jul 22 bluebird8 83
Cowards (May '06) Jul '17 Leo 26
ken mcelroy May '17 skidmore sally 2
Tarkio Jukebox (Jul '12) May '17 Musikologist 16
Vance reunion May '17 Widowmiller 1
atchison county deputiy (Jun '10) Jul '16 susie 4

Fairfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance