"Unemployment" opportunity at ADVANCE...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boo hoo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#21 Nov 5, 2009
but i live here to all my life
killingtime

Tarkio, MO

#22 Nov 5, 2009
Ya I have lived in Fairfax my entire life also. But the point is i want the crap talk to stop and just support her.
boo hoo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#23 Nov 6, 2009
i know i do to more then you know she has all my prayers and support and anything shes needs if she needs it
WOW

Columbus, NE

#24 Nov 7, 2009
Boo hoo hoo needs a grammer lesson, then MAYBE half the stuff she said would make sense to the rest of us.
boo hoo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#25 Nov 7, 2009
okay wow kiss this grammer police
DOUG other brother DOUG

Tarkio, MO

#26 Nov 7, 2009
I think this post is getting side track.
smeone

Tarkio, MO

#27 Nov 8, 2009
wow is makeing that way
boo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#28 Nov 8, 2009
so do i, i do the ones that really need it
dolphin gal

Tarkio, MO

#29 Nov 10, 2009
the gal you speak of is my best bud. she is a trooper and a fighter. she will beat this battle and no matter what her husband is doing will not break her. she will have financial trouble but she will just tighten the belt. she knows she can depend on her friends and she will probably call on them when she really needs help. BUT SHE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE Cause she is very power minded.
killingtime

Tarkio, MO

#30 Nov 10, 2009
dolphin gal wrote:
the gal you speak of is my best bud. she is a trooper and a fighter. she will beat this battle and no matter what her husband is doing will not break her. she will have financial trouble but she will just tighten the belt. she knows she can depend on her friends and she will probably call on them when she really needs help. BUT SHE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE Cause she is very power minded.
That is what I have been saying and it took awhile to get the point across. I hope it works better for you than it did me. I have known her for years and she is a wonderful woman.
morning lady

Tarkio, MO

#31 Nov 16, 2009
boy boo hoo you must have really told her with your haha are you related to these people
cancer lady

Tarkio, MO

#32 Dec 7, 2009
Thank you to those who support me. I appreciate all your kind words and encouragement. For all the others who have had nothing but bad thnings to say....all I have to say to you is...I feel sorry for you. I have way to many other things going on in my life to do any thnig but feel sorry for you. Here I am fighting for my life and all you can do is say bad things. I hope God forgives you.
Tiger Gal

Tarkio, MO

#33 Dec 8, 2009
I know the lady who has cancer, and her husband. I love them both. Whatever happened with between him and his job is his business. Nobody really knows what happened, and may never know. I just hope and pray that she stays strong (I know she will), and that she beats the cancer. I really want her to stay around for a very long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ken mcelroy May 28 skidmore sally 2
skidmore warning...... (Nov '15) May 28 demo gog 5
Tarkio Jukebox (Jul '12) May '17 Musikologist 16
Vance reunion May '17 Widowmiller 1
Mickey Gilliland Apr '17 mommy luvs u 1
atchison county deputiy (Jun '10) Jul '16 susie 4
Road Maintenace Atchison Co. (Apr '11) Jul '16 Jim 10

Fairfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance