"Unemployment" opportunity at ADVANCE...

"Unemployment" opportunity at ADVANCED PORK SYSTEMS Farms

Posted in the Fairfax Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DOUG other brother DOUG

Tarkio, MO

#1 Oct 9, 2009
We here at ADVANCED PORK SYSTEMS have need for a new Farmhand, But all applicants must be warned we have a strict policy to fire with in 24 hr. any employee who wife comes down with Breast Cancer.
WHAT

Craig, MO

#2 Oct 11, 2009
He was fired just because his wife had breast cancer?
WHAT

Craig, MO

#3 Oct 11, 2009
has* breast cancer?
boo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#4 Oct 11, 2009
i think thats a crap who knowa if you are coming down with anything, thats a bunch of bull gee people who would want to work for someone who dont give a crap about the people who work for them,
boo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#5 Oct 11, 2009
thats what the ad said she found out monday he was fire tuesday
Curious

Tarkio, MO

#6 Oct 11, 2009
Who's wife has Breast Cancer and got fired ?
jjk

Oak Grove, MO

#7 Oct 23, 2009
Most people dont get fired because of outside the job issues. Ill bet it had something to do with work. If anyone needs to know the truth they should ask someone who worked there. For instance if I found out my wife had breast cancer, i would make sure i kept my job. I wouldn't hang up on my boss and not show up for work and go golfing instead of work (especially with no vacation days available and knowing we would have many days of hospital and doctors ahead).
morning lady

Tarkio, MO

#8 Oct 28, 2009
you got it jjk from what i hear the guy thinks he knows everything. and likes to pretend like he knows better than his bosses. they problably had very good reason for firing him and it just seemed to happen all at once. it is sad for the wife though. not enough to worry about with cancer but now money. her husbands a real asshole.
cancer lady

Tarkio, MO

#9 Oct 31, 2009
I came across this sight and saw all the comments on it. I think it is very sad that you people have nothing better to do than write about stuff you know nothing about.You all speculate on the reason why he was fired and none of you know the truth. Only he and his boss know what took place. For you all to make judgement on him is very unfair. Neither one of them were happy and it was probably for the best anyway. I would appreciate it if you would all mind your own business. Thank You!!!!!!!
boo hoo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#10 Oct 31, 2009
well then caner lady stay off mind your own
cancer lady

Tarkio, MO

#11 Oct 31, 2009
this my own
cancer lady

Tarkio, MO

#12 Oct 31, 2009
boo hoo hoo wrote:
well then caner lady stay off mind your own
this is my own, maybe you should mind yours
boo hoo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#13 Nov 2, 2009
ha ha
killingtime

Tarkio, MO

#14 Nov 2, 2009
boo hoo hoo wrote:
ha ha
OK enough! I know who the lady is and has enough to deal with in her life right now and stuff like this wont help her at all. When someone around this town gets sick we support them we dont trash talk them. She is putting up the fight of her life and it dont matter about her husbands job at this point that is all done and over with and they will move on. I am just asking you to support her not make nasty comments.
just tired

Tarkio, MO

#15 Nov 3, 2009
yea right all they do its help there selfs, she will do alright because she is a fighter, and one heck of a woman.
killingtime

Tarkio, MO

#16 Nov 3, 2009
No in Fairfax we dont just help ourselves. She has people she can call on when she needs them. We are not up her butt all the time but the offers are there. All I was wanting was the - comments to end. I know she will be just fine. I was just asking people to support NOT BASH.
boo hoo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#17 Nov 4, 2009
i know for a fact people in fairfax dont give a heck about people, some people have asked for help and dont get it, i sorry thats just the way i feel
killingtime

Tarkio, MO

#18 Nov 4, 2009
Then just keep your nose in Tarkio.
boo hoo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#19 Nov 4, 2009
keep your nose out of fairfax
killingtime

Tarkio, MO

#20 Nov 4, 2009
I know that mine says Memphis BUT for your info I live in FAIRFAX and proud of it. So all I ask is that u stop the BS and support people that need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skidmore warning...... (Nov '15) Mar 14 pete 3
Downtowner Feb '17 I Love Atchison C... 1
Rock port high - keeping it classy again! Feb '17 Drunker Hale Slap... 6
Rockport Sucks (Jun '12) Jan '17 Troy Jeraque 27
Who is the best athletes from Mound City school... (Oct '07) Jan '17 Proud Dad 23
I saw that this is a big rock port gossip section (Dec '09) Jan '17 Friend of Jimmy 29
Rock Port Needs Adult Video Store (Sep '16) Dec '16 electric charge 2

Fairfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfax Mortgages