Jury finds Gaines guilty

Jury finds Gaines guilty

There are 27 comments on the St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Jury finds Gaines guilty. In it, St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO reports that:

Home << Local << Jury finds Gaines guilty ROCK PORT, Mo. a ' After deliberating nearly nine hours, an Atchison County jury on Thursday night convicted Joseph R. Gaines III, 60, of two felony counts of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
doctor thompson

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Jun 21, 2009
For Real wrote:
Crying about it now wont help a damn bit, YOU are the one renewing the drama, NO ONE had posted about this since APRIL! This is the end of May, talk about stopping the drama! Look in the mirror idiot! IF he is guilty then justice was served, IF he isn't then it's a little late to fix and quite possibly his appeal will exonerate him, but that is highly unlikely. You need to find a new hobby, this holier than thou attitude you have while renewing and reopening old wounds is not very smart since it makes you look like the gas to the flame. I suggest knitting, then you can peacefully do it while minding your own business and leaving others who are terribly hurt, alone!
Memphis is Nuts going around and saying I'm not very smart she is a nut case
dolphin gal

Tarkio, MO

#22 Jul 20, 2009
this is sad i feel for his wife betty
Hummm Very Interestering

Jefferson City, MO

#23 Jul 27, 2009
First of all his other to Grand daughters have hardly been around Trey their Grandfather...due to the fact...(what Trey did to the mother their mother when she was young)....yep took baths with her...and so forth...she lives clear in Shreveport La to keep her daughters away (then comes around for trail and puts on a front for the family)....
So before you call the mother of the 2 girls that WERE Molested dig more in the family history....Trey has always had his dark side....the beatings....the bad language...and the playboy magizines and the sneaky times he like more then faces of little girls...him and betty also brought in a lot of foster boys in that like to mostest girls too.
Think as ya will

Warrensburg, MO

#24 Jul 28, 2009
Hmmm. I sure hope you are 100% certain you know this to be a fact. Pretty deep accusations here don't ya think? So, you are saying that Betty brought in foster boys for that reason? Just making sure I get this clear. I sure find that hard to believe. If you knew all this all that time, then why not speak up before now? I sure would have. I wouldn't wait until after someone got convicted before I started speaking up.
Hummm Very Interestering

Jefferson City, MO

#25 Jul 29, 2009
Because I was one of those foster boy. I say a lot and did my share of wrong while I was in their home. I held a there were 3 of us boys at the sametime missing with one adopted daughter. There was Trey taking baths and fondling Jennie and always kissing on Sherry like she was the wife. Trey made them girl were old women clothes and should them a playboy mag and to show them that is what whores wear. Then after I moved out I got worked the the one that boy that the adopted started molesting Jennie she was 13 yrs and remember the brother was 21yrs so this family has a history of hide sexual affairs that go on in the family. I went to Steve's Funeral and they mad him sound as perfect as God, Just like they are doing now with Trey.
I am a grown man now and I went to the one I hurt and messed with when I was 15 young and dumb and said I was sorry...it took her awhile and she keeps her dissent still but I KNOW FOR A FACT she is NOT lying about What happen to her girls! She thought she could STILL trust Trey and Betty! After all they let that girl go through.

Rock Port, MO

#27 Dec 31, 2009
need some new gossip in RP

Independence, MO

#28 Dec 25, 2010
I know this topic is long dead, however I would like to put my two cents in here. No matter how unstable people claim the mother is... The fact is that his 14 yr old DEAF MUTE granddaughter is who brought this all to light. So frustrated by the lack of signs and words to describe what her "grandfather" did to her she threw all his pictures off the walls to display her frustration. With the aide of her sister and her school teachers she made it clear exactly what was going on. This little girl is very sweet and shy. She went from that to being angry and a recluse. I saw it personally. I am glad he went down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner (May '15) Sat Britt Harmon 13
Cowards (May '06) Nov 27 texas wahoo 23
RP country club (Feb '11) Nov 25 Reality Warrior 24
Rockport Sucks (Jun '12) Nov 25 bahahaha 17
skidmore warning...... Nov 25 missouri belle 1
Tarkio Jukebox (Jul '12) Nov 24 louie 14
Parenting Nov 11 Blame Game 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfax Mortgages