fairfax murder???
Anonymous

Fairfax, MO

#1 Dec 22, 2010
Was wondering if anyone knew anything about a possible murder in Fairfax last night??? I think I know the boy.......How very sad if this is true......The kid was strange and I think had a pretty rough childhood. That does not however justify what he may have done......I'm just wondering if anyone knows the real story.....There is so much floating around about it.
in the country way out

Tarkio, MO

#2 Dec 22, 2010
look on kma web site under news
sage 30

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2010
in the country way out wrote:
look on kma web site under news
thanks

Beth BC

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 24, 2010
Hopefully no one sent kids in to see the bodies like Sherri did. She sent her 5 year old in to see his father and then sent the 15 year old in to deal with his fathers suicide. This after being a cheating whore. It's sad that Mr. Riley chose such a worthless "woman" for a wife.
well

Pleasant Hill, MO

#5 Dec 24, 2010
Beth Beefcurtains wrote:
Hopefully no one sent kids in to see the bodies like Sherri did. She sent her 5 year old in to see his father and then sent the 15 year old in to deal with his fathers suicide. This after being a cheating whore. It's sad that Mr. Riley chose such a worthless "woman" for a wife.
sherri? Who the Hell is Sherri... and no the little boy didn't see his father! get your faxes straight .... Bethy!!

Beth BC

Location hidden

#6 Dec 24, 2010
well wrote:
<quoted text>
sherri? Who the Hell is Sherri... and no the little boy didn't see his father! get your faxes straight .... Bethy!!
I don't fax, more of an email kind of Gal. Sherri is Darrens widow. I don't think you understand what you're reading. Two different incidents.
well

Pleasant Hill, MO

#7 Dec 24, 2010
Beth Beefcurtains wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't fax, more of an email kind of Gal. Sherri is Darrens widow. I don't think you understand what you're reading. Two different incidents.
facts... so I made and error.... Mrs. Riley is SANDY! Maybe you need to know what your talking about!! Because I do!
Tarkio resident

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Dec 25, 2010
Beth ... you are exactly what's weong tithe some people in Tarkio ... ignorant, small minded and spewing scrap from your mouth you know nothing about. I am glad you are the minority here. You are just plain stupid posting vindictive rumors that ate hateful and WRONG. Oh ... merry christmas idiot.
Carol

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Dec 25, 2010
Maybe you both should know what you are talking about. Sandi is with an "I" not a "Y", She didn't send any of her kids in to check on their father. Matter of fact the 15 yr old was still home getting ready for school. Yes, the 5 yr old was with her when she went into the house but he wasn't alone.

You might want to get your facts straight and understand Darrin's health conditions before you start blaming his widow. The poor man was fighting throat cancer that was getting worse by the day. Personally, I understand why he did what he did.

I don't know who you are spreading rumors on topix but apparently you don't have a life of your own. You always have somethng bad to say about everyone.

I do know what I am talking about on this subject because I am the sister-in-law of Darrin that I greatly miss and always will. Why don't you get a life and stop trying to cause more trouble for a family that has had enough stress in their lives lately.
fairfaxian

Jefferson City, MO

#10 Dec 25, 2010
I was also interested in if anyone knew why this happened. Went to school with the kid he was quite a bit younger then me. All I recall about him was he was a strange duck. Otherwise a quiet and nice kid. All the other crap that has to do with Sandi with an I or a Y... I couldn't care less. I think the topic was started to find out what the heck happened a few days before christmas.
fairfaxian

Jefferson City, MO

#11 Dec 25, 2010
Tarkio resident wrote:
Beth ... you are exactly what's weong tithe some people in Tarkio ... ignorant, small minded and spewing scrap from your mouth you know nothing about. I am glad you are the minority here. You are just plain stupid posting vindictive rumors that ate hateful and WRONG. Oh ... merry christmas idiot.
Wow spell check if you are going to call someone ignorant.
Sad

Tarkio, MO

#12 Dec 26, 2010
How very sad. A group of ADULTS spreading rumors and back biting on TOPIX, where the unfortunate children of Darrin and Sandi could very possibly stumble upon. How dare you not take into consideration the fact that YOU will be hurting them all the more by this bullshit. Who CARES what YOU think of EITHER of them... does YOUR opinion of them REALLY need to be talked about on here? There are CHILDREN to think about! Regardless of YOUR opinion these are the ONLY parents those children have and they love them dearly and now, sadly, they will be missing one with all their heart FOREVER!
I am sick that this particular thread has turned into an anonymous personal attack on the ONLY parent they have left! Shame on you!
If you want to voice your hatred and contempt for EITHER parent.. do it... just use your REAL name so you can get the expected replies from those of us in the community who wish to protect our children (ALL CHILDREN!) from mindless assholes who only want to cause pain and damage to their lives.
Think of what your doing to these children..especially the 15 year old... bullshit like this could cause HIM to kill himself as well! What in the hell is wrong with you?!
Have some compassion and show some love for someone besides your pathetic self!

Beth BC

Location hidden

#13 Dec 27, 2010
"How very sad. A group of ADULTS spreading rumors and back biting on TOPIX, Think of what your doing to these children..especially the 15 year old... bullshit like this could cause HIM to kill himself as well!"

Since when do you have to be an adult to post on topix? And if you do how would a minor child come to see it? Does the 15 yo have throat cancer too? Has his wife been speading her pie around too?

No accusations this time just questions. Could you clarify please?
Sad

Tarkio, MO

#14 Dec 27, 2010
Beth Beefcurtains wrote:
"How very sad. A group of ADULTS spreading rumors and back biting on TOPIX, Think of what your doing to these children..especially the 15 year old... bullshit like this could cause HIM to kill himself as well!"
Since when do you have to be an adult to post on topix? And if you do how would a minor child come to see it? Does the 15 yo have throat cancer too? Has his wife been speading her pie around too?
No accusations this time just questions. Could you clarify please?
You want clarification.. you got it!
You are an adult. as are Carol, and I. Hence, group of adults. Rumors refers to YOUR mistaken post about Sherri (I believe you meant Sandi) sending her child in alone to see his father after his death. Wrong.. wrong, wrong.
And the problem is you do NOT have to be an adult to see OR post here.. hell, you do not even have to have the IQ required to tie your shoe to post here! MY point is.. words hurt worse than being hit and they stay in your mind and a scar on your heart far longer. What IF that 15 year old stumbled upon this post? It would hurt him tremendously! There is no need to cause more pain to that child than he is already going through.
Do you REALLY think it matters to him what you think of his mother? Or to anyone else for that matter. And if you are so determined to cram down everyones throat that you think she is a whore, then tell your REAL name so you can face the consequences of saying such crap. Saying things about a person while you remain anonymous is a chickenshit way to do it. And IF she is a whore, that does NOT mean she isn't a good mother to her children. Regardless of what you think of her, think about the children and keep your mouth shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtowner 17 hr I Love Atchison C... 1
Rock port high - keeping it classy again! 17 hr Drunker Hale Slap... 6
Rockport Sucks (Jun '12) Jan 26 Troy Jeraque 27
Who is the best athletes from Mound City school... (Oct '07) Jan '17 Proud Dad 23
I saw that this is a big rock port gossip section (Dec '09) Jan '17 Friend of Jimmy 29
Rock Port Needs Adult Video Store Dec '16 electric charge 2
atchison county deputiy (Jun '10) Jul '16 susie 4

Fairfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfax Mortgages