I KNOW

Beckley, WV

#1 Apr 10, 2010
FYI if you know this f*cker, keep your kids away from him! he molested his owne 2 kids and got away with it scott free! Someone needs to put a bullett in this dudes head! He doesnt diserve to exist!
gary

Charleston, WV

#2 May 17, 2010
all the cantleys are scum bags.
2 posts removed
More info needed

Fayetteville, WV

#5 May 23, 2010
There is a Brandon Cantley who just move to the Dry Creek area, is this the same man?? Please let me know, I have young children and so do all of my neighbors.. Thanks!!
leroy

Charleston, WV

#6 May 26, 2010
he is 6 foot, skinny,.brown reddish hair,about late 20s early 30s looks like a pill head,and needs a shower.he had a girlfriend a bout 16 years old with a new born baby.they need a shower too!!!!!
More info needed

Fayetteville, WV

#7 May 26, 2010
Thank you for the information, he is now living in Dry Creek with the girl and the baby!!

Why is he not in jail??
WTF

Beckley, WV

#8 Jun 22, 2010
leroy wrote:
he is 6 foot, skinny,.brown reddish hair,about late 20s early 30s looks like a pill head,and needs a shower.he had a girlfriend a bout 16 years old with a new born baby.they need a shower too!!!!!
Does he drive like a short suv looking thing,
My Opinion

AOL

#9 Jun 22, 2010
gary wrote:
all the cantleys are scum bags.
I will have you know all the Cantleys are not scum bags. Have you been around any of them enough to know what they are like. You should know you cant judge a book by its cover. If everyone did I would think you are a real smart A**, but since I don't know you I will hold that judgement until later.

ONE OF THE CANTLEYS.
Idiot

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Jun 23, 2010
Not all Cantleys are scum, i for one am a Cantley, we cant help what someone in our family does, its on them not all of us. We are just like everyone else, we have a few bad seeds in our family, but not everyone. All families have there problems. Just wanted to make a point thank you
a cantley

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Jun 27, 2010
any one who likes to talk shit about people are the scum bags
kkk

Rocky Mount, NC

#12 Jul 20, 2010
the girl he is with is my cousin and that baby belongs to brandons brother and she got another little one on the way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu well 1,287
Bar on Lower Sandlick Road? May 25 Beer 1
Lookin for a guy May 23 Sara 1
Lester cop in new charger May 19 One who knows 4
wrong turn bolling May 15 Youmindlesszealots 2
Shane Stines (Oct '14) May 6 Sbaby 12
knock out teeth Apr '16 dumbazz 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages