The only

Beckley, WV

#21 Mar 1, 2012
The only Cook that is suspected to be involved is Chris
Sex

Beckley, WV

#22 Mar 1, 2012
If you get one they will all nark on each other, I bet that for sure, especially Kenny Sewell, he the worst ratting on anybody he knows!!
tina

Beckley, WV

#23 Mar 3, 2012
I just heard fro a very nice christian lady that they
found Mr.Acord's body in maple Meadows today that he had been stabbed. May God keep his family in His love and care.
Sad

Beckley, WV

#24 Mar 3, 2012
Lets just pray that Frank is not the one they found at Maple Meadow Mine road today.
Tabby

Beckley, WV

#25 Mar 3, 2012
It was frank they found it should be on the 11 o'clock 59 news it's on their Facebook may god be with his friends and family
Deathtopillheads

Beckley, WV

#26 Mar 3, 2012
His son found him at Maple Meadow mines, he had been stabbed and the animals had been on him for weeks. Now if nothing is done about this murder it will be high time we unleash some vigilante justice and take care of these pillheads once and for all and take our community back.
Acord

New York, NY

#27 Mar 4, 2012
Deathtopillheads wrote:
His son found him at Maple Meadow mines, he had been stabbed and the animals had been on him for weeks. Now if nothing is done about this murder it will be high time we unleash some vigilante justice and take care of these pillheads once and for all and take our community back.
. I agree about the vigilante justice, but for the record frank didn't have any kids......
POPPAL

Beckley, WV

#28 Mar 4, 2012
I believe the police think that Frank had a heart Attack, and his friends just got scared and kept him a few days, and, got scared thaught they get the blame! And, hid his body there!!
so sad

Beckley, WV

#29 Mar 5, 2012
POPPAL wrote:
I believe the police think that Frank had a heart Attack, and his friends just got scared and kept him a few days, and, got scared thaught they get the blame! And, hid his body there!!
you are so full of shit this was no heart attack and then someone hid his body because they got scared he was killed on purpose dum ass and i tell you what they will find the person or persons that done Frank like that and I for one cannot wait Frank did not deserve this he was a wonderful person and kind hearted and would have done anything he could to help someone in need so do not say this was a accident because it wasnt this is just so awful of whoever done it but i know who done it just like everyone else does now we just have to wait until they find the sick fucks
wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#30 Mar 5, 2012
WELL I HEARD HE WAS INTO PILLS AND IT JUST MIGHT BE POSSIBLE HE PASSED ON AND THE FRIENDS WERE AFRAID THEY WOULD GET THE BLAME FOR GIVING HIM PILLS AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO
wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#31 Mar 5, 2012
I MEANT HE HAD OD FROM PILLS
Shocked

Beckley, WV

#32 Mar 6, 2012
maybe someone else OD Frank, I hope he didn"t suffer!!
not buying it

Beckley, WV

#33 Mar 7, 2012
even if frank did od on pills the sol called friends could have at least taken his body to the hospital and let the autopsy find the cause of death or if he had a heart attack nope he had to be murdered. Just doesnt make sense how could anyone do this to frank
Angel

Beckley, WV

#34 Mar 7, 2012
I did not know this man personally, only heard of him a couple times, but i highly do not believe he was on pills, or that what happened to him was in anyway his fault. I do believe foul play was definitely involved. It is so sad, he sounds like a wonderful man, and i know many of his loved ones are hurting at this time and i show my deepest sympathy for them. I hope the police find out who could do such a cruel thing, to bring this man the justice he deserves.
Taylor

United States

#35 Sep 4, 2012
He was shot point blank in the face. He was able to be identified by his red hair. May the person or persons be caught and rot in hell for killing such a kind man.
Addicted

Beckley, WV

#36 Sep 9, 2012
Frank was killed by a cold blooded murderer, one that has no conscious, one who does not care about anyone but, themselves, one who has left his family for death or starvation, one who has I heard a wonderful wife that really loves him, the same guy that has been hiding out with another woman, making his family think he is in another state, now listen to this, hiding from the law, because he stold a boat and stripped it, now he is driving around a red mustang that belongs to a girl named Amy that use to work at Tudors, but she got fired for snorting at work, so, who does this sound like to you!!!
Thinking about Frank

Brandon, FL

#37 Feb 21, 2013
Is there any update on Chuck i know he was arrested,Did? Thank You for any info.I hope he gets life..........This is his close friend from fla
Thinking about Frank

Brandon, FL

#38 Mar 9, 2013
Just wanted to know is there any update on The trial whats going on.I hope that lowlife gets life.I love and miss you Frank i still cant believe you are gone RIP.
just wondering

United States

#39 Mar 9, 2013
Trial starts the 24 th
citizen x

Oak Hill, WV

#40 Mar 9, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Trial starts the 24 th
Is the trial going to be held in Raleigh County court? What judge is presiding?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica 8 hr melody 1
family dollar manager single? Jul 4 DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 3
Hidden valley golf course Jun 26 Just wondering 2
just wondering Jun 20 just wondering 1
Fight at Tudors Biscuit World! Jun 11 Sharon 1
Selfies Jun 10 Dumbass 6
man no initial Jun 8 what 2
More from around the web

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE