wondering

Beckley, WV

#1 Nov 6, 2012
When's it set to open
Soon

Beckley, WV

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Soon and I can't wait!! I am so tired of the crappy service you get a Little G!!!
blue eyed man

Beckley, WV

#3 Nov 6, 2012
dont know why you are complaining about the crappy service at Little G because all those crappy workers you talk about will be the same ones that get a job at Go Mart and then your service will be crappy there also. So why is there any complaining going on
Now Open

Avondale, WV

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Go Mart in Glen Daniels opened today 11-6-12
sooglad_57

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Now Open wrote:
Go Mart in Glen Daniels opened today 11-6-12
God to see Go Mart open..I hope it takes most of LG busines//I was getting used to the people in there...there a few and I say FEW nice polite young people in LG that In really like..Michael and Chris are the best..always saying have a nice day and when I say thank you they alwasy reply with you are welcome..but still glad to see the other store open
blue eyed man

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Nov 7, 2012
and they will probably get LG drug business too
LOVE IT

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Nov 7, 2012
i heared they offer free wi fi if you have time to go in and set down at a table or set in the parking lot to use it.they also have showers where you can pay to use them too,lord knows we have a lot of coal miners who could use that on their way home.good variety of food for sale too,and instant lottery ticket machines just out in your money and poof out comes you scratch off tickets,and lots of gas pumps no more waiting in line for people to get done yappin talking up at lg for you to get gas,
gas pumps

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Nov 8, 2012
lovin all the gas pumps no more waiting in line for 30 minutes to get gas
blue eyed man

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Nov 8, 2012
wow its just like that Go Mart on harper rd who would have thought. Go mart putting an almost exact replica of there harper rd store down here. lol
glad

Beckley, WV

#10 Nov 8, 2012
so happy to see aother business open in glen daniel love it
customer

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Went in there yesterday and everyone is so nice! Unlike the employees at LG. Didn't have to wait in line forever, no rudeness, and great service! What more could someone ask for? Thank goodness they finally opened. NO MORE LG FOR ME!!!!
wondering

Beckley, WV

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Yes it nice to not have to wait just to get gas at the only station in the town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thought's 1 hr Hello 7
one year aniversary 22 hr Allen 9
Lookin for a guy (May '16) Dec 1 Ben 2
Protecting The Children Dec 1 Randolph Scott 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,907
who wreaked in front of the post office this mo... Nov 16 Sandman 2
make america white again? Nov 10 Sandman 3

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance