Bucky brooks and family

Bucky brooks and family

Posted in the Fairdale Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
wondering

Portage, MI

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Looking to find u.....i am a family member who has lost touch with u....please respond!
hmmmm

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Why you looking for a bunch of drama starting idiots for?
wondering

Portage, MI

#3 Jul 24, 2012
Only looking to chat with them....dont want drama...
hmmmm

Louisville, KY

#4 Jul 24, 2012
That's all They are.
anonymous

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2012
who are you? how are you related to us?we live in lj let us know and maybe we can meet somwhere i won't give you their address but i will set up a meeting for u.this is because we don't know who you are for sure and hmmm shut your mouth you don't know what you are talking about.you like to run your mouth but cant face them.well wondering just let me know i will be checking this everyday
mailman

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 12, 2012
lol their address is 264 main street lebanon junction kentucky, and anonymous. They do like drama, everyone in lj, shepherdsville, jefferson county, roneyville,and hardin county know that.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#9 Aug 12, 2012
mailman wrote:
lol their address is 264 main street lebanon junction kentucky, and anonymous. They do like drama, everyone in lj, shepherdsville, jefferson county, roneyville,and hardin county know that.
This is really,,,cute.Listing the address out in front of God and everybody else that'll listen,,,and accusing "THEM" of being addicted to drama.Tell ya what dude,"get ya a snack,go brush your tooth,,,and then go lay in your rack and reflect on what you just said".
lol

Rineyville, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2012
God already knows where they live Spartan!
observer
#11 Aug 13, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>This is really,,,cute.Listing the address out in front of God and everybody else that'll listen,,,and accusing "THEM" of being addicted to drama.Tell ya what dude,"get ya a snack,go brush your tooth,,,and then go lay in your rack and reflect on what you just said".
It is public knowledge, kiddo. Now, go "pounce" on something you can actually dominate.... like a twinkie.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#12 Aug 13, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text> It is public knowledge, kiddo. Now, go "pounce" on something you can actually dominate.... like a twinkie.
A twinkie you say.Since I'm feeling rather strong today,,,I think I'll dominate two of 'em.And then maybe some cold bubbly,,,if my wife will allow it.She just might be a little easier on the issue if I tell her I had two twinkies for breakfast.Looks as if my day is gonna shape up quite beautifully,,,thanks to you.Only thing could make it better I suppose,,,is if you buy the brew.So,,,do you wanna meet me at Speedway,,,and make a spartan's day just a little bit brighter??? Either way,,,thanks for the advice.
Backwoods Lady

Louisville, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2012
mailman wrote:
lol their address is 264 main street lebanon junction kentucky, and anonymous. They do like drama, everyone in lj, shepherdsville, jefferson county, roneyville,and hardin county know that.
Mailman are you just mad you don't get the attention that you want ? Your not as cool as you think!!!!!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Just when you think things couldn't get more retarded ???????
mailman

Louisville, KY

#15 Aug 13, 2012
not mad just stating the facts!!! or am i
Backwoods Lady

Louisville, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2012
mailman wrote:
not mad just stating the facts!!! or am i
Why state them if you don't know if they are facts!!!!
Hey

United States

#17 Aug 14, 2012
I do know u all and u all know me...last seen u Christmas at apartment by koa....hope tgat tells u who I am....i am missing the kids tons and would like to see yall.....please email me at [email protected]......wil l give u phone number then...

tell kids I love them!

anonymous wrote:
who are you? how are you related to us?we live in lj let us know and maybe we can meet somwhere i won't give you their address but i will set up a meeting for u.this is because we don't know who you are for sure and hmmm shut your mouth you don't know what you are talking about.you like to run your mouth but cant face them.well wondering just let me know i will be checking this everyday
the insider

Louisville, KY

#18 Aug 14, 2012
mailman wrote:
not mad just stating the facts!!! or am i
people say the brooks make drama and are low lives but mailman you are sure doing the same stuff so are you a low life or drama king.
the insider

Louisville, KY

#19 Aug 14, 2012
i know some of the brooks are living off goverment but there are some also working there asses off like you and me. so dont judge all of them. but ther are some out there that think they know everything.
the insider

Louisville, KY

#20 Aug 14, 2012
and mailman you might think you are cool giving out someones address(is this not causing drama)but you know there are worse people out there then these people,you know they have kids look what happened to that poor jessica girl.and noone knew her address and you are letting a bunch of people know those little kids address. PROUD OF YOUR SELF FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!
the insider

Louisville, KY

#21 Aug 14, 2012
some of the brooks did finish high school and some collage on a couple so i guess they are collage idoits? do you really know what you are talking about or you starting drama or you the idiot?

“Dirka”

Since: Jan 12

Ft.Eustis, VA

#22 Aug 14, 2012
I have no dog in this fight but its "college" I believe. Collage a grouping of pictures to form a whole new picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California to Kentucky Travel Ban 8 min ~ 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 24 min Tik Tok 906
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr trump is toast 2,948
Amanda Norris (Nov '12) 4 hr Hello 26
Mitch McConnell sells out the working man 4 hr ~ 2
Amanda Norris (Nov '11) 6 hr A guy 17
Old black dude goes by bird 14 hr Curious 1

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages