First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Swan Song

Covington, KY

#22 Mar 16, 2013
Donny wrote:
<quoted text>Note I've & have is a code of the warlock very interesting things to say! Far many to do! Something's can never change! These words are very true from origins you do not know of. Watch out for a visitor whom you cannot see to come your way pray that they do not take up residence in your home that hopefully they will quickly move on!
Witches language this person is in for a ride. I see your a musician . People don't understand these codes they don't know most songs are written with this code do they? Ha Ha like a lot of rock and newer country artist use. If they only knew! I would not wanna be a Scarecrow LoL.!! Guess I will sign off for now my coven awaits me.
gotta know

Shepherdsville, KY

#23 Mar 19, 2013
Donny is this code of warlock something real or just to poke at them. sounds alot like some viking script or something. are you a memeber of a local S/C around here.
Donny

Covington, KY

#24 Mar 19, 2013
gotta know wrote:
Donny is this code of warlock something real or just to poke at them. sounds alot like some viking script or something. are you a memeber of a local S/C around here.
I am not. I am a member of the musicians union and a member of a band.
Wow

Newport, KY

#25 May 12, 2013
Donny wrote:
<quoted text>I am not. I am a member of the musicians union and a member of a band.
Man this ain't nothing to play with. People don't mess with this dude this is real. I went through something like this 10 years ago and took me a long time to fill like I was normal again. I hope you are just a guy in a band, but I wonder because those codes you wrote are from someone who knows what their doing. Your high up in this I can tell your not just a guy in a band, but I want no trouble .
sluts

Bowling Green, KY

#26 May 13, 2013
The same people scarecrow, holly, almighty gods on Topix!!! They do no wrong!! They sit on their fat a as collecting gov money and telling the world how to live.
Gezzs get off your fat loaded a ss lose some weigh wash the pimples off. And quit hidden behind that 8088 you call a computer
Hot mama

Louisville, KY

#27 May 15, 2013
There are some NOE sisters in shepherdsville that will screw you for 10$
Andy

Newport, KY

#28 May 15, 2013
Hot mama wrote:
There are some NOE sisters in shepherdsville that will screw you for 10$
where?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trevor Ford and Rick McCubbin 1 hr Callasisee 64
News Longtime employee fired from Lowes for chasing ... (Oct '13) 3 hr abc 21
i love you wayne hammons 3 hr He is a narc 4
Pictures 4 hr Donn 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr texas pete 9,717
Smokey Oaks day off 6 hr Hollyishelloneyes 2
Asian women? 7 hr White Genocide 5

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance