who wants another republican senator?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#21 Nov 4, 2010
Richard630 wrote:
<quoted text>Not trying to get into a fight but i always have an issue with people who cross picket lines. You and others say hey these folks are just trying to make a living. U are right, but why do u think there is a strike in the first place? Working conditions, seniority, health care, money. When these folks cross the line they are taking my job and what iam fighting for. I have a right to be angry. Im lucky ive been in the union for 20 yrs and never struck, but if someone tried to take my job, im gonna be pretty pissed also. Dont think id shoot, but there will be issues. And if i do strike, and any of these "scabs" get on permnately, then i would do all i could to make their lives miserable. just my 2 cents
So you expect others NOT in your union to stop working just because you want to stop working ?
If you want to strike go ahead.
But i'm not in your union so why should i stop working ?
Your union pay you when you strike.
Would they pay me if i didn't work ?
Yeah i thought so.
Don't expect others to care if you don't want to work. I had a job BEFORE and DURING you guys striking.
And if others want to take your place fine with me.
Sometimes lives depend on products moving. So if someone else wants to step up and keep it moving i'm all for that guy.
I sure am not going to be for some guy who thinks i should lose money and risk my job just because he wants to sit home collecting union money for not working.
Because of that strike i now go out of my way to cross picket lines whenever i see them.

Since: Jul 10

Evansville, IN

#23 Nov 4, 2010
Original Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
So you expect others NOT in your union to stop working just because you want to stop working ?
If you want to strike go ahead.
But i'm not in your union so why should i stop working ?
Your union pay you when you strike.
Would they pay me if i didn't work ?
Yeah i thought so.
Don't expect others to care if you don't want to work. I had a job BEFORE and DURING you guys striking.
And if others want to take your place fine with me.
Sometimes lives depend on products moving. So if someone else wants to step up and keep it moving i'm all for that guy.
I sure am not going to be for some guy who thinks i should lose money and risk my job just because he wants to sit home collecting union money for not working.
Because of that strike i now go out of my way to cross picket lines whenever i see them.
My union strike benefit is 65 bucks a week. unions dont strike because they want to freeload, they strike for basic rights. U go right ahead and cross those lines though. When i come back to work making my money and u are making slave wages, because u allowed the company to pimp you, please dont file a greivance.

Since: Jul 10

Evansville, IN

#24 Nov 4, 2010
rum runner wrote:
<quoted text>YOU DAM UNION WORKERS IS THE CAUSE OF HIGH PRICES I TRY NOT TO BUY ANYTHING UNION MADE.union workers are scabs and crabs.they both are itchy
then you dont buy much. Here in Louisville, all soft drinks, Beer distributors, City EMS and Fire, school teachers, bus drivers, etc. are all union. Good luck avoiding us.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#25 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah! Rand Paul likes to cross picket lines! He sux!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All lives matter 34 min Phoenix97 168
Country Cafe 52 min Beenthere 2
Black Lives Matter but Blacks don't tip 1 hr Dre 15
White police =Bad People 1 hr Greg 1
trump 5 hr Hawtwife 14
News LMPD: Man murdered woman, lived in home with co... 5 hr Politically Incor... 7
Fire Department Nepotism Alive and Well Jul 9 Movinup 15

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages