That girl

Frankfort, KY

#23 Jul 6, 2012
As her family, you may have to face the fact that Andrea is dealing with severe mental issues. She can get help. The lying, drug use and attention seeking are symptoms of greater underlying problems. I don't believe Andrea knows if she is coming or going anymore or if she has the ability to distinguish lies from the truth. Please do not enable her, instead do anything you can to get her help. Her children need her.
Crazy

Louisville, KY

#24 Jul 10, 2012
yea she crazy alright u have to be crazy to abandon ur kids so u can go steel and do drugs
missy o

Hurst, TX

#25 Jul 15, 2012
Hey I like the girl and she's not how yah make her out to be she's a good mom and who in Bullitt county hasn't had a problem with drugs I have my self and I think yah all jealous of her she has a great husband and I have slept with her and Eddie. So quit tripping I like them both watch running ur mouth about her or Eddie will lay u out cold
Steve Kelley

Hurst, TX

#26 Jul 15, 2012
I was with her two year's ago and we were together when she went to jail I loved her and still do and when she got out she told me she fell in love with this Guy she is now married to and she wouldn't get back with me but she was always good to me and never cheated on me and loved her kids very much and she won't come back to me so she must be happy where she's at I wish her all the happieness in the world and if things don't work out she knows where I'm at and I will take care of her kid's like there my own and I will always love her
ill never

Louisville, KY

#27 Jul 15, 2012
Steve Kelley wrote:
I was with her two year's ago and we were together when she went to jail I loved her and still do and when she got out she told me she fell in love with this Guy she is now married to and she wouldn't get back with me but she was always good to me and never cheated on me and loved her kids very much and she won't come back to me so she must be happy where she's at I wish her all the happieness in the world and if things don't work out she knows where I'm at and I will take care of her kid's like there my own and I will always love her
you must not have want she wants because she dont love eddie sh just needs a place to live and i know her real well she sleep with anyone that will give her money or a pain pill.
ill never

Louisville, KY

#28 Jul 15, 2012
That girl wrote:
As her family, you may have to face the fact that Andrea is dealing with severe mental issues. She can get help. The lying, drug use and attention seeking are symptoms of greater underlying problems. I don't believe Andrea knows if she is coming or going anymore or if she has the ability to distinguish lies from the truth. Please do not enable her, instead do anything you can to get her help. Her children need her.
her kids are so better off without her in there life.
ill never

Louisville, KY

#29 Jul 15, 2012
missy o wrote:
Hey I like the girl and she's not how yah make her out to be she's a good mom and who in Bullitt county hasn't had a problem with drugs I have my self and I think yah all jealous of her she has a great husband and I have slept with her and Eddie. So quit tripping I like them both watch running ur mouth about her or Eddie will lay u out cold
will if u had sex with her and eddie you must be a hole like andrea
Andrea Mcallister

Fort Worth, TX

#30 Jul 15, 2012
Steve thanks for taking up for me I do love my husband and I did make the right decision not getting back with u me and Eddie just had our second son and I did have a drug problem but I never cheated on my husband and I'm proud of my husband for sticking by me through this I have put that man through alot but we our happy and I feel sorry for the cowards that our writing this stuff it's sad ur a grown ass person and u can't even put ur name to back ur mouth up Blondie
missy o

Fort Worth, TX

#31 Jul 15, 2012
Oh I guess ur to ugly to have a three some that dosent make u a hole ur sex life must suck
Andrea Mcallister

Fort Worth, TX

#32 Jul 15, 2012
Missy what's ur last name?
Black guy

Louisville, KY

#33 Jul 15, 2012
Andrea Mcallister wrote:
Steve thanks for taking up for me I do love my husband and I did make the right decision not getting back with u me and Eddie just had our second son and I did have a drug problem but I never cheated on my husband and I'm proud of my husband for sticking by me through this I have put that man through alot but we our happy and I feel sorry for the cowards that our writing this stuff it's sad ur a grown ass person and u can't even put ur name to back ur mouth up Blondie
You still suckin fo dope, ho? Remember when you served up me an my homies for a $20 piece? You one big freak white gurl!
That girl

Frankfort, KY

#34 Jul 16, 2012
ill never wrote:
<quoted text>her kids are so better off without her in there life.
Although there may be truth in that from our perspective, her absence may not be easy on her kids
ill never

Louisville, KY

#35 Jul 16, 2012
Andrea Mcallister wrote:
you know who i am... this is Lisa and you HAVE cheated on Eddie several times and you have lied on me and i tried to confront you twice and you were too scared to come out of the house and if you and Eddie are so happy, why do you and Eddie fight everyday? Anytime you want to face me, you know were live, I will let everyone know what a skanky ass hole, theif and a liar you are.
That girl

Louisville, KY

#36 Jul 17, 2012
Andrea Mcallister wrote:
That's cute and all, unfortunately nobody believes word you say. Do you believe the things that come out of your mouth?
proof

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Jul 21, 2012
I know for sure she sleep with someone who has aids hell he lived right here in kingsforest.and it can be proved o know a man who was good friends with him and he had a party and Jason showed pics of her and another married man in a wood shed.so lets not try to take up for her because she is just that a *&%#@?! whore sorry i understand your mom a.d should take her side i would do the same your not wrong she is
guesswho

Shepherdsville, KY

#38 Jul 26, 2012
andrea has cleaned up a lil but as far as her kiddos she has the two boys with her hubby and tries to pawn them off any chance she gets as far as the others she never sees them or tries to c them. the pill remarks were true at one time as far as right now im not sure if they r still true. i do know she cheats on eddie every chance she gets
proof

Chicago, IL

#39 Jul 30, 2012
guesswho wrote:
andrea has cleaned up a lil but as far as her kiddos she has the two boys with her hubby and tries to pawn them off any chance she gets as far as the others she never sees them or tries to c them. the pill remarks were true at one time as far as right now im not sure if they r still true. i do know she cheats on eddie every chance she gets
she still cheats on him daily and everyone in kingsforest see it everyday poor man can't even good nights rest.he should go back to Hanson with our mutual friend that live buy him least his friend was bringing good looking girls like Kim roe home sharing with him right Eddie.choo choo lol
the legend

Shepherdsville, KY

#40 Feb 5, 2013
andrea, i have never met you or know who you are but you are starting crap between me and a friend. how the hell you know me
uh_no

Shepherdsville, KY

#41 May 5, 2013
Steve Kelley wrote:
Your an iddy-it!!!!
friend of her old man

Shepherdsville, KY

#42 May 10, 2013
Eddie her husband is a cool guy and he does one hell of a job taking care of thoughs two boys but fo her she is trifling but oh well fu ck her if you havnt already and props to eddie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Day 42 min crush 4
Scott Dye 43 min itzjuzme13 16
Autozone (Nov '12) 3 hr yepp 2
Mcconnell or grimes 3 hr James 29
Meredith Hoover 4 hr just wondering 5
USA portable buildings = ripoff (Jan '12) 4 hr truthsayer 6
Sam Swope 6 hr bahahaha 3
Fairdale Dating
Find my Match

Fairdale Jobs