Comments
41 - 60 of 96 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2014
Awesome

United States

#41 Feb 16, 2013
Maybe but not this time. April's name was on the Discovery. You can look it up online in Hardin Co. I did and she was right. Millie was on it too. April is on like 6 diff. cases I believe. No gossip people ... Real talk !
88girl88

Marcus Hook, PA

#42 Feb 17, 2013
Iknowyou wrote:
<quoted text>Whitney Hodge lies like all Hodges !!!!!!
Whitney isn't lying this time just ask Gary Lewis.
farmer girl

Shepherdsville, KY

#43 Feb 17, 2013
What is discovery?
Crazy ass white boy

Louisville, KY

#44 Feb 17, 2013
Motion to discover is all the evidence that the comon wealth has on u and say someone has wrote statement on u it will be in their
just me

Shepherdsville, KY

#45 Feb 17, 2013
if she was it didnt help her

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#46 Feb 18, 2013
Ask Gary Lewis who is in Hardin County Jail. He will tell you she is a rat she is on his motion of discovery.
amfoj

United States

#47 Feb 21, 2013
Where can I find it in Hardin looked all over
nichole g

Louisville, KY

#48 Feb 21, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be upset because I pointed out the very obvious holes in your story. Name calling certainly isn't necessary unless you have a limited vocabulary, then ...well I'd understand.
didnt you call him a lier?
haah

Shepherdsville, KY

#49 Feb 25, 2013
Ok, if she Or isn't i dont think Mr. Lewis would want anyone asking him anything he's paying the debt he owes to society, those of you who call your selves friends of his, stop pointing fingers he's taking accountability for his actions,
haterssuckdxz

Columbus, OH

#50 Feb 25, 2013
88girl88 wrote:
<quoted text> Whitney isn't lying this time just ask Gary Lewis.
She would know she's on his paperwork 2
Connie

Shepherdsville, KY

#51 Feb 26, 2013
She Is!! Just seen this on here and had spoke with her Mom a few days ago. She told me April had got arrested recently and wasn't sure how they would get the bond money. She also told her to just rat on everyone. She said April said she done that the last time she was arrested on a warrant. She was moved to Jeff. Co. And got additional charges. Her bond was 40 grand cash. She is out and nobody went her bond so you tell me?
haterssuxdix

Columbus, OH

#52 Feb 26, 2013
I don't put it past her! She's doing more shot than the ones she's telling on! But it'll catch up to her the police ain't that stupid! She's living on scottys property
...... just saying
spartan

Louisville, KY

#53 Feb 26, 2013
alot -o- stories wrote:
I have heard so many stories that she has been caught with so many things. I have heard that she ratted to help out her brother. Michael. I have heard she was working with the cops recently.. for what idk. and I also heard that where ever she lives...the place is infested with rats...and i dont mean nasty 4 legged creatures. is she on the snitch list. Can someone please shine some light on this subject for me! thanks
Can't really say if she's working for the police or not,,,but can't help but wonder how it's possible that she looks identical to her brother,,,while still being cute.Actually been wonderin' that for years.
opinionatedb-tch

Columbus, OH

#54 Feb 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Can't really say if she's working for the police or not,,,but can't help but wonder how it's possible that she looks identical to her brother,,,while still being cute.Actually been wonderin' that for years.
IF YOU LIKE MUFFIN TOPS! YUKKK SPARTAN I THOUGHT U HAD BETTER TASTE SHE'S BEEN AROUND..AND AROUND..AND.... WELL YOU GET THE PIC?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#55 Feb 26, 2013
opinionatedb-tch wrote:
<quoted text> IF YOU LIKE MUFFIN TOPS! YUKKK SPARTAN I THOUGHT U HAD BETTER TASTE SHE'S BEEN AROUND..AND AROUND..AND.... WELL YOU GET THE PIC?
Brother,,,if any of us was to be second-guessin' what we're nibblin; on,,,would we really do it twice???????? Anyway,,,I didn't say I was goin' down,,,only thought she was cute,,,,,,,,,,while simultaneously lookin' like her brother.I know,,,,it's weird to me too.
Thomas English Muffin

Louisville, KY

#56 Feb 26, 2013
opinionatedb-tch wrote:
<quoted text> IF YOU LIKE MUFFIN TOPS! YUKKK SPARTAN I THOUGHT U HAD BETTER TASTE SHE'S BEEN AROUND..AND AROUND..AND.... WELL YOU GET THE PIC?
How could somethin' that looks so funny..........What's the rest?
opinionatedb-tch

Columbus, OH

#57 Feb 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Brother,,,if any of us was to be second-guessin' what we're nibblin; on,,,would we really do it twice???????? Anyway,,,I didn't say I was goin' down,,,only thought she was cute,,,,,,,,,,while simultaneously lookin' like her brother.I know,,,,it's weird to me too.
lol
spartan

Louisville, KY

#58 Feb 26, 2013
opinionatedb-tch wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Forgive me if I'm outta line,,,but a bitch with an opinion,,,always has more to say,,,than,"lol".So if I didn't know any better,,,I'd say that someone else picked your name.Either way,,,it was good to have danced with you kiddo.Some nights don't end this good.
Really----

Shepherdsville, KY

#59 Feb 27, 2013
I heard that Paul Carter is real close to the police! Anyone else think he is up to something?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#60 Feb 28, 2013
Really---- wrote:
I heard that Paul Carter is real close to the police! Anyone else think he is up to something?
Nothing wrong with being close to the police partner,,,,,,,,,,so long as you're not burying any or everybody else in the process.Not gonna lie,,,two or three times a week,I partied with several officers in North Carolina in various club and pub environments,,,and it was pretty awesome.The respect it commanded as well as the fun it was,,,not to mention the fact that "none" of those guys raised "any" eyebrows at "anything" that happened with me in Kentucky.In short,,,they're just like you and me,,,but a little bit more fun,resourceful,and exciting than we are,(when they ain't puttin' the kibosh on somethin' important).Bottom line is,,,if you don't tell 'em nothing but what you want 'em to know,,,and they have enough respect to "not" go proddin' around beyond that,,,,then yeah,,,takin''em home and cuddlin' up with 'em is acceptable,,,I suppose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min WIM for McConnell 1,552
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Johnny Blade 81,600
Why are all Shep women pill head sl uts? (May '13) 4 hr Anna 16
Melanie Roberts is a JOKE as Judge/Executive (Jul '10) 4 hr hmmmm 123
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 5 hr Katey 56
Rick pitino 6 hr Makerfan 1
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 10 hr Disgusted 7
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000