Christy Baylor

United States

#53 Apr 20, 2012
I've been doing Buzzy for years.
old friend

New Albany, IN

#56 Apr 26, 2012
There been anymore HOLLER PARTIES I miss the old days when just about everyday was a fun day.
mom

Louisville, KY

#57 Aug 16, 2012
just wanted to say why don't you people find a job or something? the way you all get on here an run people down is crazy.#1 sherry is her own person if he has cheated on her she's the one that took him back.#2 he don't bother anyone he is one of the kindest men i have ever talked to.and no before you start i am not sleeping with him.i happen to like them both very much.i do believe she has some kind of drug problem but that is none of mine or your business.as for him he does tend to like his beer,but then again that's none of my business.i live my life to suit me not others and i am sure they are doing the same.good luck to both of them.
good call

Louisville, KY

#58 Aug 16, 2012
amen mom
yulp

Louisville, KY

#59 Aug 16, 2012
mom wrote:
just wanted to say why don't you people find a job or something? the way you all get on here an run people down is crazy.#1 sherry is her own person if he has cheated on her she's the one that took him back.#2 he don't bother anyone he is one of the kindest men i have ever talked to.and no before you start i am not sleeping with him.i happen to like them both very much.i do believe she has some kind of drug problem but that is none of mine or your business.as for him he does tend to like his beer,but then again that's none of my business.i live my life to suit me not others and i am sure they are doing the same.good luck to both of them.
this thread was dead for 3 months and u resurected it. any comments from here out are your fault
Correction

United States

#60 Aug 17, 2012
riiiight wrote:
have you been in the rooms with ALLLL these men you claim she's slept with? probably not. i know she does pills, so does all of bullitt county. shes a grown ass woman, how is it any of your business??
Not all of Bullitt County is on pills! What a dumbass statement!!
ride or die

Louisville, KY

#62 Nov 14, 2012
i cant believe everyone is still hatin on poor ol buzz.cant you all find someone else to pick on?pick on me.i aint scared.
tina

Louisville, KY

#63 Nov 15, 2012
always liked buzzy. hes a hottie that for sure lol. bonnie and harrold sure did make some pretty babies. all their kids r good looking.
Tadow

Tucker, GA

#64 Nov 16, 2012
Isn't he with that bitch Kim now who has slept with half of bullitt county
hmm idk

United States

#65 Nov 16, 2012
Tadow wrote:
Isn't he with that bitch Kim now who has slept with half of bullitt county
Kim who?
Tadow

Tucker, GA

#66 Nov 17, 2012
I am not sure just know she lives in belmont
Rob

Radcliff, KY

#67 Nov 17, 2012
What the hell is a buzzy crump?
brandon

United States

#69 Apr 7, 2013
An my mom is sherry.
really

Cincinnati, OH

#70 Apr 8, 2013
Seen her making out with a 29dick year old few weekends ago at the corner..... really ain't she lile 40 or somthin? Lmao grow up quit hanging out in bars just makes you look pathetic!
really

Cincinnati, OH

#71 Apr 8, 2013
20 year old! Lol
pathetic

Shepherdsville, KY

#72 Apr 8, 2013
Who cares about what the hell she's doing? Live your life, let her live hers..and im certain this thread says buzzy crump not sherry Leslie. If you seen her it means you were there too lol was she making out with a guy u wanted or you jealous she's confident in herself even after the hell she's been through? Get the f!ck out of here. By the way , she's not near 40 yet . lol shows how much you belong on a thread bashing her, f%cking idiots.
really

Cincinnati, OH

#74 Apr 12, 2013
She's close. And being at a bar has nothing to do with practically having sec in the corner of it! Really classy and you taking up for her is no better! Smh. shameless
Oh_my 😗

Newport, KY

#75 Apr 12, 2013
riiiight wrote:
have you been in the rooms with ALLLL these men you claim she's slept with? probably not. i know she does pills, so does all of bullitt county. shes a grown ass woman, how is it any of your business??
So does all of Bullitt County? Wrong again.
i cant stand him

Fort Worth, TX

#78 Oct 23, 2013
i cant stand him wrote:
He a worthless piece of shit a lair a fuckin cheater and dnt take care if his two girls.
him and kim is nothing but dope heads and her little girl dosent have a chance bc they smoke dope around her and drink. PIECE OF SHITS!!!!!!!!!!
yep

United States

#79 Oct 23, 2013
He is useless. Always has been. He has kids that he never sees nor ever supported.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I join ISIS? 1 hr Pulaski guy 9
why is the kentucky state police scared to patr... 2 hr huh 15
i need a male shih tzu just to breed (May '14) 3 hr Darla colemN 25
Christian Academy Elementary Principal Leaving... 3 hr LaurensMom 1
Round table reunion 4 hr tri 1
East will win 4 hr Idiots 5
Horndogisindahood is a good friend! 6 hr horndogsinthemood 2

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages