curious

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2013
Anybody know anything about her?
lmfao

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2013
blah blah blah same old story. get a life she doesnt care about u so why care about her! im sick of seeing her name on here. u have a problem with this person topix is not the place to do it. try in person that away everybody get there point accross.....hmmmmmmm
curious

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
lmfao wrote:
blah blah blah same old story. get a life she doesnt care about u so why care about her! im sick of seeing her name on here. u have a problem with this person topix is not the place to do it. try in person that away everybody get there point accross.....hmmmmmmm
I'm asking about her not talkin bad I just met her and wanted to see what PLP thought of her so fall back (:
shame on yaw

Monticello, KY

#4 Jul 14, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking about her not talkin bad I just met her and wanted to see what PLP thought of her so fall back (:
You fall back! All you wanted to do was start crap. Get a life because we can tell you don't have one on here trying to get people to talk about someone you got a problem with but to scared to deal with on your own! GROW UP ALREADY. I hope you don't have kids. Teaching then to be a treacherous drama queen.
shasta

Latonia, KY

#7 Jul 25, 2013
shame on yaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You fall back! All you wanted to do was start crap. Get a life because we can tell you don't have one on here trying to get people to talk about someone you got a problem with but to scared to deal with on your own! GROW UP ALREADY. I hope you don't have kids. Teaching then to be a treacherous drama queen.
We all know we don't teach our kids to be drama queens, we teach them to be Drama Kings! You grow up and realize that fall back is out of date. Try using, "get up off my nuts Biotch!"
Knows truth

Scottsburg, IN

#8 Aug 23, 2015
Are those kids even jeremy's
Knows truth

Scottsburg, IN

#9 Aug 23, 2015
Judging off the mess i seen on facebook he needs to get tests for his sake. Sounds like she done lost it
Erin

Atlanta, GA

#11 Oct 23, 2015
Knows truth wrote:
Judging off the mess i seen on facebook he needs to get tests for his sake. Sounds like she done lost it
For the ones on here that have to hide behind some fake names, cause u all are some scared ass pussy. Jeremy got tested cause I got sick and tired of dumb asses running there mouths on stuff.they don't know shit about. Those girls are his and the test results came out that he was 99.9999999% the father. So all you all can go.eat a dick!!!!
Eddie

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2015
Erin wrote:
<quoted text>
For the ones on here that have to hide behind some fake names, cause u all are some scared ass pussy. Jeremy got tested cause I got sick and tired of dumb asses running there mouths on stuff.they don't know shit about. Those girls are his and the test results came out that he was 99.9999999% the father. So all you all can go.eat a dick!!!!
People run their mouths, not there mouths idiot. Go aquire an education before you come on here insulting people moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FOP: 5 LMPD officers refused service at Taco Bell 1 hr Wrong or Wright 3
crystal hayden 3 hr suckthis 8
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,275
Abc 9 hr Prayers 24
Trump for President, He will win. watch 11 hr sgt Wiitold Kowal 139
Bully county, bully syndrome! 12 hr rylermyler 1
garage sales Jul 30 kimb3580 1

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance