First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bc resident

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2010
who can give some insight on Judge Ward?
i use to know her

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2010
i heard she likes lick her & booze.
bc resident wrote:
who can give some insight on Judge Ward?
causeican

New Albany, IN

#4 Feb 16, 2010
you can catch her @ Denny's late night after her drunking stoopers!
why

New Albany, IN

#5 Feb 16, 2010
why do everybody on here always want to run there mouth about everybody worry about your own problems an not everybody else by the way she is a good fair judge an what she does on her own time is up to her before you start to run your lips about other people look at the stuff you do other people mite not agree with it or say things about you you can hide behind your computer an say alot next time try to tell them to there face
just me

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Feb 16, 2010
i didn't know denny's allowed riff raff in their establishment. did she catch her drunken stuper at best western
causeican wrote:
you can catch her @ Denny's late night after her drunking stoopers!
Slimshady

Newark, OH

#7 Feb 16, 2010
Judge Ward is Bullitt County's version of Judge Judy. This can be one mean Judge. And as far as drinking.. If she is not driving it is not illegal to drink Alcohol. You must have got in trouble some time and had to be in front of her.
Organized Chaos

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 16, 2010
She is a very fair judge and one that should stay on the bench. I believe everyone does things on their personal time that have absolutely nothing to do with their abilities to do their job. Your coments about alchol and if she likes it have no bearing on her ability to be a judge. Judge Ward does a great job and I hope she stays on the bench.
Justice

Louisville, KY

#9 Feb 16, 2010
I too hope she stays on the bench. It would probably hurt to fall over on when intoxicated!

But seriously, I am voting for her if the legislature restores my rights to vote this time around.
TruthandJustice

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2010
Judge Ward is very professional and does her job very well. You couldn't ask for a better judge than she is. I don't care what she does on her own time.
uk fan

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Feb 18, 2010
TruthandJustice wrote:
Judge Ward is very professional and does her job very well. You couldn't ask for a better judge than she is. I don't care what she does on her own time.
obviously you must be a hermit or do not know anyone!!!
TruthandJustice

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2010
uk fan wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously you must be a hermit or do not know anyone!!!
Very funny....your answer to my response is an insult. I base all my posts on facts. What I see with my own eyes - not what I hear from others. At the same time I am still respectful. Call me whatever you want it doesn't upset me just brings a knowing smile to my face.
hillbillybc

New Albany, IN

#13 Feb 19, 2010
TruthandJustice wrote:
<quoted text>Very funny....your answer to my response is an insult. I base all my posts on facts. What I see with my own eyes - not what I hear from others. At the same time I am still respectful. Call me whatever you want it doesn't upset me just brings a knowing smile to my face.
You must be related or know her too well to speak the truth, or maybe you just dont know.
hillbillybc

New Albany, IN

#14 Feb 19, 2010
are you people stupid or just scared?
wtg hillbilly

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Feb 19, 2010
hillbillybc wrote:
are you people stupid or just scared?
you are right, half of the commentors are stupid & the other is scared. thanks for your honesty
excuse me

Espanola, NM

#16 Feb 20, 2010
I think she's a pretty good judge. When it comes to child-support, she will help some if she likes them, and in alot of other cases it's like she turns her head. I know that for a fact! She has a Jefferson CO. record for her drinking, no one knows that..She shouldn't be allowed on the bench, I wouldn't vote for her. Got a dui!! A judge telling us what to do by law, and then she goes to bars, I've seen her there. Everyone up in Bullitt Co. is all tied together, all related...
huh

Florence, KY

#17 Feb 21, 2010
excuse me wrote:
I think she's a pretty good judge. When it comes to child-support, she will help some if she likes them, and in alot of other cases it's like she turns her head. I know that for a fact! She has a Jefferson CO. record for her drinking, no one knows that..She shouldn't be allowed on the bench, I wouldn't vote for her. Got a dui!! A judge telling us what to do by law, and then she goes to bars, I've seen her there. Everyone up in Bullitt Co. is all tied together, all related...
so she's a pretty good judge?? but you wouldn't vote for her and shes a druken dui catching inbred?? either or what is it?
excuse me

Espanola, NM

#18 Feb 22, 2010
No she won't have my vote.
TruthandJustice

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2010
hillbillybc wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be related or know her too well to speak the truth, or maybe you just dont know.
I do know her, doesn't mean I agree with everything she does but I know she is a good person. Did you know she is a big contributor to the Shelter for Women? So she drinks on her time, no business of mine. If you did digging on every candidate for a political office or anyone high up in a company you will find dirt. The question should be....does it affect their job?
UAW worker

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 Feb 22, 2010
TruthandJustice wrote:
<quoted text> I do know her, doesn't mean I agree with everything she does but I know she is a good person. Did you know she is a big contributor to the Shelter for Women? So she drinks on her time, no business of mine. If you did digging on every candidate for a political office or anyone high up in a company you will find dirt. The question should be....does it affect their job?
You wont find anything on the Tinnell family,Melony Roberts or the Shepherds we have our act togather and we will win by storm again !!!
hope my vote counts

Shepherdsville, KY

#21 Feb 22, 2010
UAW worker wrote:
<quoted text>You wont find anything on the Tinnell family,Melony Roberts or the Shepherds we have our act togather and we will win by storm again !!!
wait a minute. isn't it true that shep mayor is a felon? nothing in their closet though. must be thankful for expungement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Henderson (Apr '12) 15 min anonomous 7
Cunningham wants to be jailer (Feb '10) 28 min anonomous 11
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 42 min DANGEROUS CURVE A... 5,309
crystal mason/puyear 1 hr shooter mcgavin 2
Bad Parents 2 hr rickie davis kyle... 4
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 2 hr Jack 2
Merv Lawson 5 hr Dave 2
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fairdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairdale
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••