#2 Apr 19, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mu azseyfullah
A Russian Muslim??
When do you work?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Apr 19, 2013
I ask you the same question..get off my nuts!
Susie

Duluth, GA

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
Have worked same great job at wonderful salary and benefits for very many years. Built up substantial retirement from money I worked for and I invest. How about you?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Apr 19, 2013
What I do is none of your f'ing business,I owe you no explanation as to why I can be on here as much as I do!!
Susie

Duluth, GA

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
I just don't see why you are so mean to people. People you don't even know. People who write in an innocent question and you completely disrespect them. You don't know what kind of problems people are having in their lives and how your completely unkind words could impact them. Maybe they have been abused by their husband, a teenager could have been beaten by their alcoholic father, a single mother with 3 children might ask an innocent question, and you come along and hurt them further, after they are going through much hurt in their lives.
Why not start now and show kindness?
politically incorrect

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Its easier to treat faceless personae s like crap because of anonymity and an easy disconnect from feeling empathy. I just tell it how it is but I try to resespect people at the same time. Does not mean I will spare feelings before truth. Sorta like white men can't jump and blacks eat chicken and watermelon, they both sound racist but in reality it's the truth. There are exceptions but not as a whole.
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 19, 2013
Whites come from the Land of Caucasia, and that's where this guy is from... what's his problem? Well, genocide has been going on in Chechnya, the land of Caucasia, and nobody stands up to Putin and the Russians... genocide in Rwanda, Bosnia, Sudan, Syria, Chechnya, and the world dont giv a fkkk.
couchburned U bad

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Apr 20, 2013
couchburner wrote:
Whites come from the Land of Caucasia, and that's where this guy is from... what's his problem? Well, genocide has been going on in Chechnya, the land of Caucasia, and nobody stands up to Putin and the Russians... genocide in Rwanda, Bosnia, Sudan, Syria, Chechnya, and the world dont giv a fkkk.
that's blacks killing blacks , that is almost as good as the abortion clinics killing black babies. To bad that Obummers Mom Didn't have one.
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 20, 2013
White people the terrorists on the ground, and whites the terrorists in the government offices... whites been genocid'n since 1492... and it aint stopped yet. When you stupid Americans gonna realize that when you murder others, they hate that, and they will plot until they get revenge ? Wouldn't u do the same ? U really think Empire helps the working classes ? We spend Billions, Trillions, on War and Bombs, and we got homeless and poor and jobless here... that's ur priorities? To murder kill steal pillage plunder, all in the name of Empire, just so the International Banks, and Israel, has a nuclear-laden beotch, to heed to their every demand? Wow... u f'ed up dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worse tattoo shop in Louisville ??? 2 hr Lance mountain 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Me 1,591
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 3 hr Jerry 34
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
BE teacher arrested 4 hr girl 2
Rick pitino 4 hr Lana 3
Bullitt County Attorney Race- Etherton VS Woold... 5 hr Voter 4 10
•••
•••
•••