Mee

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
To the person who found the purse in save a lot parking lot... It belongs to my mother who's only source of income is social security. She cashed her check today and every dime she had to live on this month is in there. She has cried for two hours. I hope there is a shred of dignity in you and you return it. If not I hope you can live with yourself. I am just heartbroken. I can help her some but not nearly enough. All I can say is you are the one who will have to answer to God for this. You stole from an elderly lady. It doesn't get much lower.
Oh_my

Fort Thomas, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
People around here have no heart. I have a friend that left her purse in a cart at Kroger for five minutes and they took it! People are a*holes!
Mee

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Well, all I can say is God is good. Even though my dad went to the store hours ago to look for it, looking in every cart, the parking lot, ect., my moms purse somehow showed up at the store after he left. Whether someone returned it out of remorse or it was there all along I just want to give God the glory and thank all involved in its return. She's crying happy tears now!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Mee wrote:
Well, all I can say is God is good. Even though my dad went to the store hours ago to look for it, looking in every cart, the parking lot, ect., my moms purse somehow showed up at the store after he left. Whether someone returned it out of remorse or it was there all along I just want to give God the glory and thank all involved in its return. She's crying happy tears now!
That's good news. Not everyone in the world is bad, but she did get lucky!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Mee wrote:
So glad for her,seems there is at least one stand up person in Bullitt co !!!!
kelly striper

San Antonio, TX

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Sondra whobrey can cut and style hair !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Probation and parole drug testing 1 hr HELLROD85 2
I asked where you got your hat 6 hr You are her 5
Trump for President, He will win. watch 6 hr gone bye 555
Jesus Christ is alive 7 hr gone bye 34
Hey Devin Huff 8 hr Hey Devin Huff 1
You wonder why you got beat ? 9 hr Dumbashes 4
Lets talk about expunging the MAN, and forget a... 9 hr rylermyler 8

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance