katie hall

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

i have known Donna for years, she always tried her best to be a great mom, its not her fault for what Glen does hes grown and makes his own choices, Donna was my bus driver since i was in the 4th grade & she was always very motherly to all of the kids who rode her bus
AGREED

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

katie hall wrote:
i have known Donna for years, she always tried her best to be a great mom, its not her fault for what Glen does hes grown and makes his own choices, Donna was my bus driver since i was in the 4th grade & she was always very motherly to all of the kids who rode her bus
I agree, I have known Donna for many years. Our daughters are the same age and grew up and went to school together. Donna is as good a mother or most likely, as anyone running it here. BTW, the key part of that sentence was running it here. None would say it in front of her.
donna mahoney

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

thanks jennifer !! i love you !!!!
Shelley

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I have known Donna, & her family for awhile and unless you have been there to walk in her shoes and lived her life what makes ya'll think ya know anything about them, as for Glen, what mother on earth would not stand behind her child no matter what they have done, that's what we do. rather he got mixed up with people he should not have or should I say girls he shouldn't have, he was doin very well he was clean, working, and had his own place until well a girl came into his life...Glen is a good hearted young man that had a bad start at growing up Donna done the best she could do, so why would you call someone scum that is down on their luck again, instead the village needs to come together and help our needy instead of throwing them to the wayside like garbage. This town has gone to hell in a handbasket as far as our young go they all have gotten out of hand look around you..
donnas niece jennifer

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I love you to Donna. Don't let these idiots get to your nerves. They are not worth it. and bubby will pull through this. Keep your head up. They are just hating on the wrong people. They should be worried about their messed up lives before someone elses life!!
donna mahoney

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

i know he will pull thru this, but the idots on here have almost gave me a breakdown love you
To Donna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

donna mahoney wrote:
i know he will pull thru this, but the idots on here have almost gave me a breakdown love you
Why would you stay with a husband that was so terrible and let your son grow up the way he has? If you were so concerned about glen why were you the first to defend him when someone talked ill of him? Tough love was the word someone else used here....you cannot be a friend by bailing him out, making excuses, that just lead him to continue to do the crap he was doing! Turn your back on him if that's what it takes, quit letting him run back to mommy everytime he screws up!
donna mahoney

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

to "to donna" who said my husband was terrible? i raised my children in a loving way !!!! it was the crowd and people he started hanging out with ! lots of children grow up to be diffrent,both of my children know that they are loved!! i didnt LET my son grow up the way he did it was his choice!!i hope you never have to go thru this and have to hear turn your back on him or her,that is hard to do
im that HONKY

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

you guys really shouldnt have! im at a loss for words i appricate yu all taking time outta ur day to make me feel so good.. i love that i have so many people concerned with me and my welbeing.... If yu wana b me thats kool you cant... but anyways im out and feelin like a million bux come see me!! love. OL DAD glen
W.F.O
cassie

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

bubbie your so silly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Chit Chat Channel 8 min bob Dillon 52
Mitch McConnell 11 min hovel 18
Nothing Changes Projects 12 min Phoenix97 7
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 26 min chocolatecovballs 1,029
Republicans 37 min hovel 15
Rotten West End parents 39 min Sandy06 9
Robbery victim, suspect shot each other on Libe... 53 min Sandy06 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••