First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I know

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2012
What a disgrace....hopefully will be locked away. For a good while for this one!!!! Donna you must be so proud! What a fine son you have!
hmmm

Greensburg, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
What he do now
i know

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2012
in the good ole bullitt county detention center, posession of meth, trafficking meth, all that good stuff.....hope they lock him away for awhile, he is just scum!!!
hmmm

Greensburg, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2012
i know wrote:
in the good ole bullitt county detention center, posession of meth, trafficking meth, all that good stuff.....hope they lock him away for awhile, he is just scum!!!
Seems all the forest boys are in trouble
i know

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems all the forest boys are in trouble
who else?
hmmm

Greensburg, KY

#6 Dec 27, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>who else?
Durbin boys were in jail a few months ago for meth
donna mahoney

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Dec 27, 2012
you are right,i do have a fine son !! he just got mixed up with the wrong croud ! probably your daughter or son !! you people can talk sh*t when you are using a false name to comment on other peoples children,i use my name because he is my son and i love him ! i am not a fake person like you!!
donna mahoney

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2012
by the way "i know " you need to get the rest of your facts right,the durbin boys have NOT been in jail
I know

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2012
donna mahoney wrote:
by the way "i know " you need to get the rest of your facts right,the durbin boys have NOT been in jail
actually Donna, if u look, I didn't post squat about the durbin boys, don't even know them!!!! You may love your son but fact is trash is trash, and in my eyes he will contintue to be trash until he turns his life around, same as Cassie! Facts are facts, hate to tell you! Mothers will always love their children or most I should say but it doesn't change jst because you say so! Why dnt you try to get him in a rehab instead of defending him all the time, he may have hung around the wrong people buit HE is the one with the problem.....and you can't get mother of the year award sitting on the sidelines!!!
donna mahoney

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Dec 27, 2012
i havent been sitting on the sideline !! he has been in rehab several times! i hav ,i b
donna mahoney

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 28, 2012
i have never tryed to get mother of the year! and we are not trash !the sad thing about you writing all of this is you are hiding your name,the same thing is happening under your nose and you just cant except it either! i know who this is ,so please stop talking trash,before i have to expose your name
I know

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2012
donna mahoney wrote:
i have never tryed to get mother of the year! and we are not trash !the sad thing about you writing all of this is you are hiding your name,the same thing is happening under your nose and you just cant except it either! i know who this is ,so please stop talking trash,before i have to expose your name
you have no idea who I am....so u can think what u want but u are wrong....ur sone use to play football with my brother years ago!!! So like I said u dnt kno who I am. But u can keep guessing
Voice of Reason

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2012
You're kidding yourself. Glenn Mahoney IS the wrong crowd.
donna mahoney wrote:
you are right,i do have a fine son !! he just got mixed up with the wrong croud ! probably your daughter or son !!
JustMe

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Its not right to bash Donna for what her son does. He is grown and makes his own decisions, right or wrong. The only thing I see her doing wrong is blaiming it on running with the wrong crowd....that is no excuse, he had a choice to make and no one held a gun to his head. I do believe that his father was a poor role model for him and wasn't there being a good father when a boy needs one to help shape him into a man. Donna's daughter turned out wonderful so Donna must not be to bad a person. I know lots of good people whose kids went the wrong way. The best thing you can do for your kids sometimes is let them fall...bailing them out doesn't teach them there are consequences for your actions. My prayers are with Donna because her life hasn't been easy because of the men in her life. I am not related...not even a close friend...just someone who knows.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 2, 2013
JustMe wrote:
Its not right to bash Donna for what her son does. He is grown and makes his own decisions, right or wrong. The only thing I see her doing wrong is blaiming it on running with the wrong crowd....that is no excuse, he had a choice to make and no one held a gun to his head. I do believe that his father was a poor role model for him and wasn't there being a good father when a boy needs one to help shape him into a man. Donna's daughter turned out wonderful so Donna must not be to bad a person. I know lots of good people whose kids went the wrong way. The best thing you can do for your kids sometimes is let them fall...bailing them out doesn't teach them there are consequences for your actions. My prayers are with Donna because her life hasn't been easy because of the men in her life. I am not related...not even a close friend...just someone who knows.
I agree with you. If glens father was around as he was growing up and being a good role model then maybe glen would have went down the right road. Then again maybe he still would have turned out like he did. Glen is a grown person and he knows right from wrong it's not right to blame the parents for his actions. Hope it all works out for this family!
donna mahoney

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 2, 2013
thank you "just me"also thank you "lovemenot88, i tried to be a good role model and take the place when his dad was the way he used to be,and yes my daughter is the BEST !!!! this also hurts her heart too,she has always been so sweet and loving and caring,and she loves her brother so much,this has a big impact on all of us,thank you for not bashing us like some people have
donna mahoney

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jan 2, 2013
thank you !!
JustMe

United States

#19 Jan 11, 2013
donna mahoney wrote:
thank you "just me"also thank you "lovemenot88, i tried to be a good role model and take the place when his dad was the way he used to be,and yes my daughter is the BEST !!!! this also hurts her heart too,she has always been so sweet and loving and caring,and she loves her brother so much,this has a big impact on all of us,thank you for not bashing us like some people have
You are welcome. I have known you many years and we haven't been close friends I have known closely of your situation. Raising kids is like baking a cake. You put in all the right ingredients and stir it up well but sometimes it still comes out of the oven lopsided. I have a sibling that was raised the same as I, by good God fearing parents and I turned out good but he didn't and still continues today to make bad choices today. Be tough on your son, someday he will thank you. God Bless!
donnas niece jennifer

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2013
First of all who the hell do you people think you are to judge anyone?? I am sure that none of ya'lls hands are clean. So until your hands are clean back the hell off of bashing others for what you are prolly doing yourselfs!!!
To All

United States

#21 Jan 12, 2013
I am sure my hands are clean thank you! I'm sure not a thieving dope head!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Chrappa (May '16) 18 min Play time 7
Sick 32 min Play time 37
South side quarry 3 hr Krazy Eights 1
So many people who leave Kentucky, come back. ... (Jul '07) 7 hr Sandy06 470
Mattie's halfway house (Oct '11) 8 hr Cate86 8
Missing person Scotty Welch please help 10 hr QotBG 2
Cats lose by 10 10 hr QueenOfTheBluegrass 5

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages