Have You Had Enough of Christopher 2X

Have You Had Enough of Christopher 2X

Created by rainmaker1905 on Apr 22, 2008

267 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Un-Decided

Heaven Bryant

Louisville, KY

#23 Mar 11, 2013
Shish Key Bob wrote:
I just watched a show on Investigation Discovery and this 2x guy was on there. He magically heals racial tensions. He has no job and doesn't pay child support. Another black hero!!!
How do you know? Do you live with him??? Is he your dad

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 Mar 11, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
Piggy's lord is Satan..... lord of the HO MOs....
Like Humana ????Oops thats without the first O .ROTFLMAO
Observation

Louisville, KY

#25 Mar 12, 2013
It seems if there is a tragedy and TV cameras, 2X will be there.

What he does other than be a spokesperson I am not aware of.

If he wants to make a difference why doesn't he hang out in the known drug areas and prevent the dealing and killing?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26 Mar 12, 2013
Concerned Louisville wrote:
How does he pay his bills? Who pays him? Are we being coned by a con?????
u omitted 2cnd o in your last word . rotflmaio/
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#27 Mar 12, 2013
Wouldn't it be something if someone lit his stupid azz up while he was imposing himself in one of those tragedies ?????
TRUTH

Frankfort, KY

#28 Jul 16, 2013
starburstcity wrote:
He like other political leaders such as the president of the U.S.have had troubled past!However he is making a difference in the Louisville communities, why would you have such hate for someone such as that! Your logic is flawed in my opinion!
How many black on black shootings have there been in the ville in the last year? I didn"t you knew because if it's black on black nobody cares.
TRUTH

Frankfort, KY

#29 Jul 16, 2013
I'll give C2X one thing, he is smarter than Louis Coleman. Now C2X is a dumb ass but he dosen't hold a candle to Coleman, and they named a street after him ? What a joke to the people of Louisville. Why can't people be more like Dr. M.L. King, that was a REAL man.
The truth

United States

#31 Jul 17, 2013
jesusgirl502 wrote:
Im Black and I dont hate the man , but wat do he actually do,NOTHING....i answered my own question.
bless u sister for sheddin light on this PHONEY ACTIVIST!!!!! He is only actively pursuing a paycheck on the back of TAXPAYERS!!!!! Educated black man POST!!!!!
Tom Dillinger

United States

#32 Jul 18, 2013
It's comforting to know I'm not the only one that sees the charlatan in Mr. XX even though most of you are conservative minded racist crackers that I dont have much if any more respect for.
The truth

United States

#33 Jul 18, 2013
Tom Dillinger wrote:
It's comforting to know I'm not the only one that sees the charlatan in Mr. XX even though most of you are conservative minded racist crackers that I dont have much if any more respect for.
sounds like your the RACIST!!!!
2X is a joke

Louisville, KY

#34 Aug 10, 2013
I see all the comments on here and yet no one has answered the basic question of how his kids are provided for. 2X does not pay child support reportedly, so how do the mothers of his kids provide for them? If they are getting government assistance it may be a felony and yet the powers that be won't do anything about it. Why is that?
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#35 Aug 11, 2013
I've never seen Chris 2X, but he seems to get the racists in Louisville all riled up. I bet he's a good man. He's probably just the most visible black man in Louisville, and therefore, for the racist children, it makes for an easy target.
Jeff IN report

Louisville, KY

#36 Aug 24, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
I've never seen Chris 2X, but he seems to get the racists in Louisville all riled up. I bet he's a good man. He's probably just the most visible black man in Louisville, and therefore, for the racist children, it makes for an easy target.
he is a crossdresser
Hello

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Aug 24, 2013
Chris 2x like jonathan masters takes it in the a$$. Both are pole smokers, who have done prison no credibility, time to go back to the wild inside prison where u 2 lovers can be together, except lets save the taxpayers by cutting u down to two meals per day. And no tv time, suckers
Humble young Blk man

Louisville, KY

#38 Sep 26, 2013
I believe that 2x does help the families grieving over a lost loved one. I can give him that, but there is so much that is needed to be done. I try to help my community with powerful; job resources and as well medical and healthcare resources. My job packets are so powerful, an individual will have the opportunity to know about 75% of all jobs in Louisville, but yet no one has taken the time to hear me, or present this to the right government officials, but 2x can get talk shows and media coverage for basically nothing. Anyone can grieve with families over lost loved ones, but it takes true leaders to do what I'm doing for the community. Ronald [email protected] trying to change communities one individual at a time.
Rational Thinker

Louisville, KY

#40 Sep 26, 2013
NANCY wrote:
<quoted text>also done prison time i think........
Even if this were true, it's not necessarily a knock against someone. Jesus Christ was in prison, and?
Deobra Muhammad

United States

#41 Nov 3, 2013
Hi Heaven
Your dad Bro Christopher 2X is a fine caring man of God. He was put here to help people whenever wherever he can. People will say all sorts of malicious things against him. You know the truth. Continue to be proud of your Dad and not let what these people say hurt your feelings. They can say almost whatever they want because of Freedom of speech. Keep praying for him and God's protection around him. In my opinion He is a Giant!!! Continue to be proud of your Dad because he's doing God's work. Remember, a cat can have kittens in an oven, that doesn't make them biscuits (Malcolm X). It's not what THEY say it's what you answer to. Rest assured Your Dad is God's man!!!
Have a blessed life!!!
Heaven Bryant wrote:
My daddy has 3 children 2 of us by my Mother and One by another woman we are very close and I wish I didnt have to look at stupid ignorant things when im on the computer searching. He is not thinking about you all so I dont understand why your so misreable about him. who takes there time out to write such hateful things on a person you read about in the news paper???? YOU DONT KNOW HIM at all
thetribe

Louisville, KY

#43 Mar 26, 2014
i want this dudes number man i got a few words for him. I am so tired of hearing how it is okay for a bunch of kids to be out at ungodly hours and rioting, attacking people and vandalizing. I am so sick of it where is cps when these kids are doing this. they can't even pay respects with sense where are the parents. the parents scream justice justice.....heres justice teach your children to be respectful don't rob steal and vandalize. take care of your kids give em rules and make em admit there shit and stop blaming everyone else no more excuses. you parents are doing the true injustice to your children STOP placing blame you brought them into this world and now take care of them damn it. i don't care how mad anyone gets either youth today man i just don't know what has happened to em. we got our asses beat and then suffered for days. we didn't get a phone and pc and a pat on the back when we misbehaved in school on buses or in neighborhoods. we got taught quick and then no one felt so sorry for us and cps wasn't called either. when it is 1:00 am your kids should be at home in bed for school and even when not in school you have your lazy unfit assess with them at that hour. whats wrong with you all. i could go on and on man get real people when you have kids your life is not about fun anymore with the girls or the guys no more parties. know where your kids are or stop having em..........christopher two x shut the hell up not everything is about race and if you were a true person you would tell these parents the truth and let em cry cause when their babies are in jail or dead it is because they failed as parents. i promise you my kids don't run the streets so yeah i can say that and i dont care what ya'll think. it is the truth and you need to tell em. you don't help stop violence with lies. in the long run you have made things worse in my eyes. i love kids and i hate it when i see a kid lose their lives cause they are not cared for properly it can be avoided. if you don't like this fine don't change and the good lord will tell ya he promises that.
Toby

Louisville, KY

#44 Mar 26, 2014
I disagree it is about race, the westend is bringing down louisville, stop all government money and assistance and see if they can fend for themselves behind a built wall. Let them have their own community, enjoy detroit you sorry sacks of sh%t
Truth

Louisville, KY

#45 Mar 26, 2014
I wonder if this negro realizes that his name literally reads as Christopher Double Cross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
text while driving 1 hr Vigilante 1
tail gating drivers 1 hr Vigilante 3
tara bodytko 3 hr Been Trill 5
Review: Addiction Recovery Center 3 hr Been Trill 2
michael clarence barnes 3 hr MistaDontPlay 2
Child support 4 hr Rubber Time 8
hogan is just a good old country cowboy!! 4 hr Rubber time 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages