its me holla is crazy
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#61 May 7, 2013
refresh wrote:
<quoted text>MEE is spartan
If I didn't know better myself,,,I would probably think so too.However,(and I know this means little),,,I give my solemn word as a self proclaimed somewhat honest man,,,"the poster known as MEE,,,is not me". Not saying that I disagree with MEE.Only saying that I'm intelligent enough to battle holly on merit alone and under my original name,,,and have no need whatsoever to change my name and attack her under a pretense.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#62 May 7, 2013
Actually,,,I wanna recant that statement.holly once made a comment about my recognizable writing style,which co-erced me to send her a couple of posts under the name,"r shackleford",(inspired from Dale Gribble on "King of the Hill' whose nickname is "Rusty Shackleford").holly chatted with me for a couple of posts without picking up on it,,,so I considered my point to be proven,,,and shelved the project.Still though,,,,MEE and spartan are two entirely different posters.
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#63 May 8, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>If I didn't know better myself,,,I would probably think so too.However,(and I know this means little),,,I give my solemn word as a self proclaimed somewhat honest man,,,"the poster known as MEE,,,is not me". Not saying that I disagree with MEE.Only saying that I'm intelligent enough to battle holly on merit alone and under my original name,,,and have no need whatsoever to change my name and attack her under a pretense.
I believe you. She just can't help but think we are the only ones who disagree with her persona of cruelty. She thinks because she makes up screen names to age with herself, that everyone does it. I'm confident you would have posted under Spartan.
I can totally see her eating her young, as rats do. Think about it, if she had a child with disabilities, I bet she'd rid herself of the poor child. She'd be angry at them for needing government help and taking ” her” tax dollars LOL
honey bee

Fort Knox, KY

#64 May 8, 2013
I really need some help yall. I don't have any food, i'm broke and I'm crippled. I can't work and all I do is sit around in my wheelchair and poop in my depends and get a welfare check but it doesn't come utill the first of the month and I already blew it on bad Derby bets and my internet connection that I play on all day. Will someone donate some food and money to me? I promise to try not to be too much of a loser this month if you do.
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#65 May 8, 2013
Get it straight stupid, its social security disability, not welfare haha
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#66 May 8, 2013
honey bee wrote:
Oh, but you do admit that you're a worthless welfare leech sucking on the government teet, correct meals on wheels? And Fyi - social security disability IS welfare. Try to educate yourself for once in your pathetic, worthless miserable life...
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#67 May 8, 2013
honey bee wrote:
"Welfare is the provision of a minimal level of well-being and social support for all citizens, sometimes referred to as public aid. In most developed countries, welfare is largely provided by the government, in addition to charities, informal social groups, religious groups, and inter-governmental organizations."

"Social security may also refer to the action programs of government intended to promote the welfare of the population through assistance measures guaranteeing access to sufficient resources for food and shelter and to promote health and wellbeing for the population at large and potentially vulnerable segments such as children, the elderly, the sick and the unemployed. Services providing social security are often called social services.

Social security may refer to:

- social insurance, where people receive benefits or services in recognition of contributions to an insurance program. These services typically include provision for retirement pensions, disability insurance, survivor benefits and unemployment insurance.

- services provided by government or designated agencies responsible for social security provision. In different countries this may include medical care, financial support during unemployment, sickness, or retirement, health and safety at work, aspects of social work and even industrial relations.

- basic security irrespective of participation in specific insurance programs where eligibility may otherwise be an issue. For instance assistance given to newly arrived refugees for basic necessities such as food, clothing, housing, education, money, and medical care."

So yes, you are indeed a mailbox-watching welfare bum...
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#68 May 8, 2013
holla give it up, you are the ONLY one that says sucks the teet. now go re read what you copied and pasted fool LOL you keep me laughing thanks :)
THIS WOULD BE ME

- social insurance, where people receive benefits or services in recognition of contributions to an insurance program.

NOTE where it says from contributions made to insurance program silly, not welfare.
We know you do not work, you sit on topix all day but trying to use a different name. shouldnt you be taking care of kids or something!!
Ya BUM LOL :)
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#69 May 8, 2013
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, but you do admit that you're a worthless welfare leech sucking on the government teet, correct meals on wheels? And Fyi - social security disability IS welfare. Try to educate yourself for once in your pathetic, worthless miserable life...
Thats so HOLLY hahahah
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#70 May 8, 2013
honey bee wrote:
holla give it up, you are the ONLY one that says sucks the teet. now go re read what you copied and pasted fool LOL you keep me laughing thanks :)
THIS WOULD BE ME
- social insurance, where people receive benefits or services in recognition of contributions to an insurance program.
NOTE where it says from contributions made to insurance program silly, not welfare.
We know you do not work, you sit on topix all day but trying to use a different name. shouldnt you be taking care of kids or something!!
Ya BUM LOL :)
And NOTE wher it is listed under forms of welfare. Since you're reading comprehension is far below par, I'll summerize and dumb it down for you as best I can - Social Security = Welfare. Go back and re-read the paragraph, dum dum.(Sigh)...
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#71 May 8, 2013
welfare (countable and uncountable; plural welfares)

1.(uncountable) Health, safety, happiness and prosperity; well-being in any respect.

2.(uncountable, chiefly US) Various forms of financial aid provided by the government to those who are in need of it (abbreviated form of Welfare assistance).

Synonyms
income support, public assistance, social security
Linda Tinnell

Fort Knox, KY

#72 May 8, 2013
honey bee wrote:
I really need some help yall. I don't have any food, i'm broke and I'm crippled. I can't work and all I do is sit around in my wheelchair and poop in my depends and get a welfare check but it doesn't come utill the first of the month and I already blew it on bad Derby bets and my internet connection that I play on all day. Will someone donate some food and money to me? I promise to try not to be too much of a loser this month if you do.
Don't feel bad, it happens to the best of us.
The real thing

Louisville, KY

#73 May 8, 2013
Linda Tinnell wrote:
<quoted text>Don't feel bad, it happens to the best of us.
holly is so childish!
letssee

Louisville, KY

#74 May 8, 2013
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>"Welfare is the provision of a minimal level of well-being and social support for all citizens, sometimes referred to as public aid. In most developed countries, welfare is largely provided by the government, in addition to charities, informal social groups, religious groups, and inter-governmental organizations."

"Social security may also refer to the action programs of government intended to promote the welfare of the population through assistance measures guaranteeing access to sufficient resources for food and shelter and to promote health and wellbeing for the population at large and potentially vulnerable segments such as children, the elderly, the sick and the unemployed. Services providing social security are often called social services.

- social insurance, where people receive benefits or services in recognition of contributions to an insurance program. These services typically include provision for retirement pensions, disability insurance, survivor benefits and unemployment insurance.

- services provided by government or designated agencies responsible for social security provision. In different countries this may include medical care, financial support during unemployment, sickness, or retirement, health and safety at work, aspects of social work and even industrial relations.

- basic security irrespective of participation in specific insurance programs where eligibility may otherwise be an issue. For instance assistance given to newly arrived refugees for basic necessities such as food, clothing, housing, education, money, and medical care."

So yes, you are indeed a mailbox-watching welfare bum...
Ok so let me get this straight... Social security disability to YOU, is welfare??.. Hmm... So something that most pay in all their working life, that they get to draw if A. They retire, or B. they become disabled and can no longer work, you deem as welfare. Yet, they pay it in to the government! Hence the tax that's on your pay stub labeled: SOCIAL SECURITY! Although some may become disabled at an early age and draw more than they've paid in, but some live a long healthy life and pay in more than they get to draw. You must be one of the dumbest people on this planet! Lets see, so if you will compare social security as a welfare, would you also compare your life insurance policy welfare as well? I mean after all, when you die, someone in your family is going to collect that policy on you. Which is what some recipients of SSI do. Spouses collect on their deceased other. Either way you look at it, someone is paying it in, and one way or the other, the government pays it back out. It seems my little friend, that no matter how anyone else sees things, your way of thinking is always the 'right way' of thinking. Your words and way of saying what you think on here remind me of another poster around here on several other threads. I could only imagine the 2 of you might very well be the same person.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#75 May 8, 2013
More posts saying I am Chad. Who'd have thunk it? LOL I very well could have written the posts and I certainly agree with most. So--why would I deny it if I had written them?

I haven't posted until after 5 today. I've worked all day, honey bee. Someone has to support your able-to-work, but useless, self.
The real thing

Louisville, KY

#76 May 8, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
More posts saying I am Chad. Who'd have thunk it? LOL I very well could have written the posts and I certainly agree with most. So--why would I deny it if I had written them?
I haven't posted until after 5 today. I've worked all day, honey bee. Someone has to support your able-to-work, but useless, self.
yes maybe but it will never be you chad
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#77 May 8, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Really? You're going to go there again? After the begging for forgiveness you did after the first round of ignorance you displayed?
So which is it, am I a broken down cripple or able bodied beauty haha!!
You are boring me, I really thought you could keep me entertained better than this.
You'd actually be surprised if you saw me, I'm sure the vision you have in your tiny little mind doesn't even come close LOL :)~
see ya around biggen!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#78 May 8, 2013
honey bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You're going to go there again? After the begging for forgiveness you did after the first round of ignorance you displayed?
So which is it, am I a broken down cripple or able bodied beauty haha!!
You are boring me, I really thought you could keep me entertained better than this.
You'd actually be surprised if you saw me, I'm sure the vision you have in your tiny little mind doesn't even come close LOL :)~
see ya around biggen!
Biggen? Oh, no dear. I'm a runner. Keep up. Nevermind....

Beg for forgiveness? LOL You going to send me another PM, begging me to have your account deleted because you are having a nervous breakdown over this site? LOL!!!!! I bet I can push you to close to the edge all over again. It wasn't hard. But....here you are, BEGGING for more!

What I think is that you are *able* to work and choose to be a slack jawed government leech. You want to send me another email to whine about how you can't get food stamps, can't afford to eat, and can't afford your medications? I bet your hubby is a leech, too, huh? Poor thing, having to put up with you and all your false ailments. I bet that wears on him.
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#79 May 9, 2013
letssee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so let me get this straight... Social security disability to YOU, is welfare??..
No, Social security disability by DEFINITION is welfare. Are you metally retarded as well, meals on wheels?
charlie

Covington, KY

#80 May 9, 2013
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>No, Social security disability by DEFINITION is welfare. Are you metally retarded as well, meals on wheels?
no you are,so when time comes and you need to go on disability or social security you will be on welfare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in bullitt county, in those woods, the father, ... 14 min horndogsinthemood 3
Jeff de hut 51 min Jeffy 1
I'm up for any girl tonight! 57 min kaay 3
Women over 40 1 hr O the good ole days 2
pryor valley area crimnal mischief (Aug '15) 1 hr casy 41
The Medical Institute of Kentucky (TMIKY) (Jul '13) 2 hr wth 7
Where do single BBWs hang out? 2 hr what what 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages