spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#60 Jan 27, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
The Sandy Hook shooting was the reason for this new spat of gun control propaganda. It turns out that no assault rifle was used in the shooting.
Scum bag politicians were calling for an assault rifle ban while the little kids were still bleeding. There is something else going on here ???
If you'll pay real strong attention,"every" single catastrophe that happens in this country seems to only be a prelude to change and new installments.At times,I suspect that Uncle Sam bombed Pearl Harbor to get us involved in the war,bombed the buildings in New York so they could righteously move the military to Afghanistan (half the globe away),,,which then had our military conveniently positioned right next door to Iraq when we suddenly and conveniently had grief with them .Anyway,another change that accompanied the 2001 one attacks in Washington was the new big black boxes that were installed on top of the white house.Now considering that this new black box technology was installed in response to an air-plane attack,then it stands to reason that those top secret black boxes are equipped with sound wave technology (similar to Hummer mounted versions that can be seen on the Incredible Hulk with Ed Norton),that would repel even an oncoming plane.Now the scary part of that in my mind,is the fact that if that is even remotely correct,and Uncle Sam needed a legitimate threat to present to citizens for this sound-wave repellent to be installed,,,then that could possibly mean an asteroid or series of meteors are foreseen by Uncle Sam,,,and he ain't tellin'.I realize that I'm only speculating.Playing with the facts I have.In other words,,,I don't necessarily believe all that crazy stuff,,,but do have some facts to support it in a humoristic and hypothetical conversation.Your thoughts are welcome.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#61 Jan 27, 2013
callasisee wrote:
<quoted text>
Top of the morning to you my forum friend. Here is hoping our day will be blessed beyond our imaginations:)
Right back at ya kiddo.If things can just be as good as I can imagine though,,,that'll be close enough to perfect for me.Either way,I hope you have a warm day ma'am,,,and enjoy it on top of that.
cant make em all happy

Louisville, KY

#62 Jan 27, 2013
damn mark they like givin u s hit dont they
callasisee

Mount Washington, KY

#63 Jan 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Right back at ya kiddo.If things can just be as good as I can imagine though,,,that'll be close enough to perfect for me.Either way,I hope you have a warm day ma'am,,,and enjoy it on top of that.
I agree with "can't make em all happy", and remember haters make you greater:)
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#64 Jan 28, 2013
callasisee wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with "can't make em all happy", and remember haters make you greater:)
Hello girl,how you doin' tonight? Actually though,,,haters have a tendency to bring me down.However,I'll keep that "makes me greater" thing in mind though.All that aside,does Joe or his wife maybe know you're identity?
Becky Lee

Evansville, IN

#65 Jan 28, 2013
sage wrote:
I thought this thread was about gun control! If a gun kills people then spoons make people fat!
I can attest to the fact that spoons do, indeed, make people fat.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#66 Jan 28, 2013
Becky Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I can attest to the fact that spoons do, indeed, make people fat.
Check this out kiddo,my ol' lady works five days a week,raises our son,manages our home as well as both of our bank accounts,and spends her free time getting thrifty with coupons.In short,say what you will,but I believe it's fairly obvious that she's worth more per pound than you are.
SexyHazel

Evansville, IN

#67 Jan 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Check this out kiddo,my ol' lady works five days a week,raises our son,manages our home as well as both of our bank accounts,and spends her free time getting thrifty with coupons.In short,say what you will,but I believe it's fairly obvious that she's worth more per pound than you are.
Well, just so that I have an accurate frame of reference: what, exactly, does she weigh?
Becky Lee

Evansville, IN

#68 Jan 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Check this out kiddo,my ol' lady works five days a week,raises our son,manages our home as well as both of our bank accounts,and spends her free time getting thrifty with coupons.In short,say what you will,but I believe it's fairly obvious that she's worth more per pound than you are.
I wouldn't have to work so much if you could keep a regular job and stop squandering our meager paycheck on booze.

Try stepping off Topix once in a while and earning more money for your family.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#69 Jan 28, 2013
SexyHazel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, just so that I have an accurate frame of reference: what, exactly, does she weigh?
I'm thinking seriously that you need to hit your mom for some valium,,,and get some sleep.
HazelHasPills

Evansville, IN

#70 Jan 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking seriously that you need to hit your mom for some valium,,,and get some sleep.
I don't hit old women for pills.

But.....wait.....weren't you accused of that same thing many times here?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#71 Jan 28, 2013
HazelHasPills wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hit old women for pills.
But.....wait.....weren't you accused of that same thing many times here?
Other than your lunacy,,,no.
HodgeGirlsKnow

Evansville, IN

#72 Jan 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Other than your lunacy,,,no.
Sure you were. Two chicks showed up here to tell all your secrets about Hazel, the pills, and your inability to pay your rent.

None of those posters were me. I used one name back in the day. I have a new found freedom with my many names now. Creativity flows!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#73 Jan 28, 2013
HodgeGirlsKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you were. Two chicks showed up here to tell all your secrets about Hazel, the pills, and your inability to pay your rent.
None of those posters were me. I used one name back in the day. I have a new found freedom with my many names now. Creativity flows!
So,are you Melinda,Anita,,,or the little brut ugly one that's riding the bike I had stolen from my home??? What is her name??? Oh yeah,,,Lynn.
HodgeGirlsKnow

Evansville, IN

#74 Jan 29, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>So,are you Melinda,Anita,,,or the little brut ugly one that's riding the bike I had stolen from my home??? What is her name??? Oh yeah,,,Lynn.
You better watch talking smack about those girls. Those Hodge boys are gonna getcha! LOL
why so hateful

Shepherdsville, KY

#75 Jan 29, 2013
SexyHazel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, just so that I have an accurate frame of reference: what, exactly, does she weigh?
I have been reading these post for several months now and cannot believe the great lengths you go to harass someone. For you to be a grown woman (as you say) you sure act very childish. Why do you always have to bring his wife into this? You really are a bully, sure you aren't still in school. BTW I am not "Becky", nor do I know this family. I have never posted on this site as I normally only read this garbage, but you never cease to amaze me with the crap you do. Please tell everyone why you have such hatred for spartan or Mark as you call him. The "he thinks he's smarter" or "have you seen his comments to me" crap really could not bring a person to be this low. I hope someone in your family see the crazy stuff you have been doing and gets you the help that you desperately need. No need to comment or try to belittle me for this comment as I will not respond.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#76 Jan 29, 2013
Spartan doesn't have many lukewarm friends. They either like him a lot or hate his guts. I'll bet he has a smile for his friends and a middle finger for the rest..........
HodgeGirlsKnow

Evansville, IN

#77 Jan 29, 2013
why so hateful wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading these post for several months now and cannot believe the great lengths you go to harass someone. For you to be a grown woman (as you say) you sure act very childish. Why do you always have to bring his wife into this? You really are a bully, sure you aren't still in school. BTW I am not "Becky", nor do I know this family. I have never posted on this site as I normally only read this garbage, but you never cease to amaze me with the crap you do. Please tell everyone why you have such hatred for spartan or Mark as you call him. The "he thinks he's smarter" or "have you seen his comments to me" crap really could not bring a person to be this low. I hope someone in your family see the crazy stuff you have been doing and gets you the help that you desperately need. No need to comment or try to belittle me for this comment as I will not respond.
Sure you've never posted here. You've just simply lurked for months and nothing has sparked your interest enough to post except my posts to Mark. Riiiiiiiight. Funny how people (one person) come out of the woodwork to praise Mark.

I enjoy giving people as good as they give others. If that makes me a bully, so be it! The nice thing about it--since I began my campaign against Mark--he has stopped bulying others. He is trying to convince you he's nice. LOL
who said

Louisville, KY

#78 Jan 29, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>So,are you Melinda,Anita,,,or the little brut ugly one that's riding the bike I had stolen from my home??? What is her name??? Oh yeah,,,Lynn.
Can't be Lynn, she works, this one keeps her nose in your business !!!!!
callasisee

Mount Washington, KY

#79 Jan 29, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello girl,how you doin' tonight? Actually though,,,haters have a tendency to bring me down.However,I'll keep that "makes me greater" thing in mind though.All that aside,does Joe or his wife maybe know you're identity?
Top of the morning to you my dear forum friend. MY advice, although you do fine without it is to keep on keeping on. You appear to me as a decent God fearing man who like me and anyone within,(reading), distance has made mistakes. It is getting thru the mistakes and still being able to maintain somewhat of a normal life whatever normal is. Now as you say "all that aside, who/what Joe and his wife are you referring to please? I am sure when you point out which Joe I will say, oh him. lol Will check in later hoping to find your day has been uneventful:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokey Oak runs back to Dangbag Monique house 27 min Holly 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 9 hr Maverick 808 9,714
This is how hot Emily Southerland is 10 hr spartan 14
Iím looking for a bipolar lady 50-70 12 hr Looking for luv 8
Any ladyís into breastfeeding adults? 12 hr Looking for luv 1
Beware 12 hr Watchout 1
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 14 hr Steven Deaks 13

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages