First Prev
of 4
Next Last
getoffherback

Louisville, KY

#62 Sep 16, 2012
BTW Her new husband is my uncle, the are happily married and you all need to STFU and get over your concieted selfs. so if you wanna talk Get Some, I DARE YOU. i know ALOT of people.

ItsMeHolla

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#63 Sep 16, 2012
getoffherback wrote:
BTW Her new husband is my uncle, the are happily married and you all need to STFU and get over your concieted selfs. so if you wanna talk Get Some, I DARE YOU. i know ALOT of people.
Thank you for coming to represent your aunt in such a classy and grown up way.

That's sarcasm, in case you didn't know.

I'm glad they are temporarily happily married but I think he is her 3rd or 4th husband, so don't get to used to it.
Nipitinthebud

New Albany, IN

#64 Sep 16, 2012
getoffherback wrote:
Hey man, best thing to do is let this go and Not respond. It will go away quicker that way. This topic had not been brought up in days until you responded, and you see what happened? Let it die on it's own. You are doing way more harm than good by trying to defend her on here.
In the ville

United States

#65 Sep 17, 2012
getoffherback wrote:
It just prove that she will suck him dry and cheat on him or maybe already has. She seems like that all she is a fat giant sized black widow your uncle will be in the same boat just wait and see
In the ville

United States

#66 Oct 9, 2012
Yes it must really suck since her father said that he is really disappointed in her for what she has done
hey in the vile

United States

#67 Oct 9, 2012
These post have been going on since july YOU must be her X Husband do you ever plan on MOVING ON or DO you know how!! You must really miss her !! "Ike they say u don't miss someone until after there gone ...we understand cuz if you didn't care you wouldn't keep making post about her Good or Bad ... But sorry she has a handsome guy with wonder family. And they think the world of HER ...But jealousey is a diease so well soon !!!!
Stupid people

United States

#69 Oct 11, 2012
Yea lets see she cheats and lies and stays on her back her poor husband you have to feel sorry for the idiot. She will do the same thing that she did to the other 2 just a matter of time

ItsMeHolla

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#70 Oct 11, 2012
In the ville wrote:
Yes it must really suck since her father said that he is really disappointed in her for what she has done
Who cares what her father thinks? He is not some sort of authority figure or person otherwise to be admired.
just sayin

United States

#71 Oct 11, 2012
Sounds like YOU and the other husbands didn't know how to take care business !! If you did she wouldn't had to cheat ..... Ha ha just sayin !!!
Stupid people

Erlanger, KY

#72 Jan 13, 2013
Yes someone needs to tell the poor SOB that was stupid enough to marry a tramp like her is that she cheated on the first two and she will cheat on him also he is a dumb SOB he deserves what he gets and she has turned into a lousy mother to her own children
Removethepost

Mount Washington, KY

#73 Jan 14, 2013
I am repulsed by this post...I think it is evil to talk like this about another human being...
There is a way to remove posts if your name is being put on Topix...

If I were this persons family or friend I would get this taken off. It should be illegal to post this filth about someone else...

These people that are talking evil and spreading rumors should think how they would feel if someone had their name on here talking crap...

Karma is a bitch...
Removethepost

Mount Washington, KY

#74 Jan 14, 2013
Go to the bottom of the page under (About Topix), you should see (feedback?) written in blue. When click on this it will pop-up (Type of feedback) list it as (Report inappropriate forum post) Click on the forum post you want deleted, then copy and paste the address in the (Permalink) you can have up to five at a time deleted. Put your email address in, and in the comment box you could post any of these comments (upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable) Then enter the number code provided by topix!
skillet

Fort Thomas, KY

#75 Jan 15, 2013
I think kenann is a sweet sexy lady that needs to be left the f**k alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where you go MACK MACK??? 1 hr 2GDaily 1
PSA David Hilton, a child molester, was release... (May '14) 5 hr Aaron 14
where to find easy milfs in Louisville? 5 hr Jacob 2
six questions you should ask on a fist date.. a... 6 hr Jacob 3
Drug abuse 7 hr Report Form 6
adam martinez 7 hr Cheetahwoman 35
Jacob Dallenbach 8 hr Dude 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages