First Prev
of 4
Next Last
tad

Bardstown, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Should we trust someone who takes care of the counties monies -to someone who kicked her husband to the curb, I MEAN- KICKED HIM OUT!!, then 4 months after the divorce, she remarries?? Hmmmm
Rigdon doesn't sound like a very stable person to me...just saying...

should she be trusted??
Really

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Someone kicking there husband out has nothing to do with her job performance!!! It doesn't mean that she is not stable either sounds like her X hubby trying to start trouble and upset cause she moved on and has a very nice New Husband??? What do u think Tad or x hubby !!! Sorry you were Kicked to the curb I guess you wasn't Man enough to keep her...lol
geeeeez

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Geeeez. I think she should have never been given her job (nepotism) as she was not qualified AT ALL. All she had done before become your county treasurer was hairdressing. BUT, no one knows what happened between her and John and it's really no one's business.
kathy

New Albany, IN

#4 Jul 8, 2012
Which husband was the cop?
geeeeez

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 8, 2012
kathy wrote:
Which husband was the cop?
2nd of 3.

He was also "code enforcement" for a period of time and harassed local businesses (including mine) over licenses, etc. Funny thing is, his wife had an illegal hair salon in their home at the time. LOL
bill

Clarksville, TN

#6 Jul 8, 2012
hey shes got it going on if you ask me just leave her alone the guy that she just married is one lucky guy
geeeeez

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 8, 2012
bill wrote:
hey shes got it going on if you ask me just leave her alone the guy that she just married is one lucky guy
There's her mom, defending her. Debbie--you always show up here under various names, flapping your jaws in her defense. Funny. I don't think anyone in their right mind would see her as "got it going on". For crap's sake, she is at least 100 pounds overweight and wrinkled as all get out.

Still, I don't think it's anyone's business about her divorcing her husband. Happens every day in America. Besides, he was NO prize.
hey geeeez

United States

#8 Jul 9, 2012
How do you know thats her mom???your flapping your jaws to....why would you get on here and keep downing her now your talking about her weight !!!! You must be the x or the family of the x ??? Leave the Beautiful lady along...Yeah it isn't anyone buisness about her last marriage..None of her LIFE is anyones buisness...SO do yourself a favore get a LIFE yourself.!!!! I'm not her mom or a family member either !!!
kathy

New Albany, IN

#9 Jul 9, 2012
I was talking to her one day and she introduced me to her cop husband. He sure didnt seem like much of a prize to me. He acted like a big blowhard. I was thinking that a nice pretty girl like her could do better,I hope the best for her.
billjr

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 9, 2012
I think Kenann is very attractive!!1
Robert

Louisville, KY

#12 Jul 9, 2012
She's hot as hell who cares
Sam

Columbia, KY

#13 Jul 9, 2012
You need to open your eyes she has a body of a big pear that is starting to rot
Mike

Louisville, KY

#14 Jul 9, 2012
Sam wrote:
You need to open your eyes she has a body of a big pear that is starting to rot
Or a walrus.
bill

Clarksville, TN

#15 Jul 9, 2012
well to say the least im bill no debbie here i would say the one thats putting her down is a person thats in love with her but i cant blame you for being in love with a hottie like her but you need to move on and get a life of your own i think she is a married lady now i think kenny and debbie have a new son in law so get over it
Mike

Louisville, KY

#16 Jul 9, 2012
bill wrote:
well to say the least im bill no debbie here i would say the one thats putting her down is a person thats in love with her but i cant blame you for being in love with a hottie like her but you need to move on and get a life of your own i think she is a married lady now i think kenny and debbie have a new son in law so get over it
No person of sound mind would ever refer to her as a hottie. Never. Ever.

People referring to her as a walrus and a rotting pear, etc..... equates to people being in love with her? You're nuts.
Looks like

Louisville, KY

#17 Jul 10, 2012
Looks like another thread initiated by the jilted ex husband. Get over it dude
Mike

Louisville, KY

#18 Jul 10, 2012
Looks like wrote:
Looks like another thread initiated by the jilted ex husband. Get over it dude
Dude, can you read? Everyone here is making fun of him, too! lol
Mike

Sarasota, FL

#19 Jul 12, 2012
Robert wrote:
She's hot as hell who cares
You need your eyes checked
Mike

Louisville, KY

#20 Jul 12, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You need your eyes checked
Why not choose a different name? Goofy.

Although I do agree with you.
Bob

Lexington, KY

#21 Jul 13, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
No person of sound mind would ever refer to her as a hottie. Never. Ever.
People referring to her as a walrus and a rotting pear, etc..... equates to people being in love with her? You're nuts.
. Keenan is one of the nicest people ever. You have no room to talk dhot about her. If must know it wasn't just John it was his daughter too. She was so bad it made them not like each other. So don't talk shit about Keenan, ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica olis (Dec '11) 1 hr OCSfinest 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Patrick Bateman 610
How would you like to stay at home with your kids? 2 hr suckthis 8
Amanda Hensley 2 hr suckthis 2
Jail Bird 2 hr suckthis 2
The bullitt county crusty woman 2 hr suckthis 4
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr Sharlene45 9,017
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages