How many homosexuals go to church and believe in GOD?

Posted in the Fairdale Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned TEAMSTER

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

I'm not gay but I believe in a Higher power and I don't have a problem with gay people in church...!!!!!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Concerned TEAMSTER wrote:
I'm not gay but I believe in a Higher power and I don't have a problem with gay people in church...!!!!!!!
Hey,I don't have a problem with homosexuals in church myself.On the same token,I don't have a problem with drug-heads,murderers or child molesters in church either.However,when either them or anyone else in the crowd starts claiming their actions as righteous as opposed to being sorry and hoping for forgiveness for it,,,then anyone supporting such foolishness is,"standing in the doorway",,,as the Bible put it.Not allowing the righteous an opening to get in.
Concerned TEAMSTER

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,I don't have a problem with homosexuals in church myself.On the same token,I don't have a problem with drug-heads,murderers or child molesters in church either.However,when either them or anyone else in the crowd starts claiming their actions as righteous as opposed to being sorry and hoping for forgiveness for it,,,then anyone supporting such foolishness is,"standing in the doorway",,,as the Bible put it.Not allowing the righteous an opening to get in.
what a contradiction. Can't fix STUPiD!!!!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Concerned TEAMSTER wrote:
<quoted text>what a contradiction. Can't fix STUPiD!!!!!!
Yeah,I'm fairly stupid at times.Even a little bit "one-way" and narrow-minded at others.However,I believe what I said.It seems to me though,that you and I view the meaning of being in church,,,in two entirely different lights.I view the meaning of going to church as something you do when you want to be a little less wrong.You however,,,seem to view the meaning of going to church as simply a place for everyone to tell you that the things that your conscience wrestles with the most are just fine with God.A lot of churches will stroke you along with that actually,,,but just because a whole bunch of people agree to it,,,does "not" make it Gospel.As a matter of fact,I would find it much easier to tell you to "live and live",that "gay is good",and "everybody oughtta try it.The whole world would love me if I did,,,it seems.And believe me,I would,if I didn't read it in the Bible with my own eyes and believed it to be the truth,,,that God hates that. And if a person believes in church and/or God enough to get up out of bed on Sunday morning and go sit with the most self-righteous and judgmental people on the planet to prove it,,,then it seems that he could defend his point with a little more substance than what you offered.Anyway,,,feel free to believe as you will partner.I'm only sharing it as I see it.Not trying to offend you.
Wtf

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,I'm fairly stupid at times.Even a little bit "one-way" and narrow-minded at others.However,I believe what I said.It seems to me though,that you and I view the meaning of being in church,,,in two entirely different lights.I view the meaning of going to church as something you do when you want to be a little less wrong.You however,,,seem to view the meaning of going to church as simply a place for everyone to tell you that the things that your conscience wrestles with the most are just fine with God.A lot of churches will stroke you along with that actually,,,but just because a whole bunch of people agree to it,,,does "not" make it Gospel.As a matter of fact,I would find it much easier to tell you to "live and live",that "gay is good",and "everybody oughtta try it.The whole world would love me if I did,,,it seems.And believe me,I would,if I didn't read it in the Bible with my own eyes and believed it to be the truth,,,that God hates that. And if a person believes in church and/or God enough to get up out of bed on Sunday morning and go sit ghost the most self-righteous and judgmental people on the planet to prove it,,,then it seems that he could defend his point with a little more substance than what you offered.Anyway,,,feel free to believe as you will partner.I'm only sharing it as I see it.Not trying to offend you.
I'm glad someone said GOD HATES you are pitiful!!! Keep believing that GOD HATES AND YOU WILL BURN IN HELL WITH the rest OF YOUR HYPOCRITE BUDDIES. We all make choices in LIFE,but I will choose to love thy NEIGHBOR and never call GOD a HATER... LOVE YA!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Wtf wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad someone said GOD HATES you are pitiful!!! Keep believing that GOD HATES AND YOU WILL BURN IN HELL WITH the rest OF YOUR HYPOCRITE BUDDIES. We all make choices in LIFE,but I will choose to love thy NEIGHBOR and never call GOD a HATER... LOVE YA!!!
Well,,,according to the prophets of God,the Son of God,and the written Word of God right there in the book of Leviticus,,,God does hate it when man lies with another man like he lies with a woman.So honestly brother,I hope you'll understand if I sidestep your judgment and defer to the word.And also,,,I'm no hypocrite.I know the wrong that I do is in fact wrong,,,and sadly it seems that you don't.
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Spartan is right you shameless idiotic pigs. How vile and arrogant you have become to think your way is better than gods. All are called to repentance but few will make it. Why few? Because most are proud of their sin and twist Scripture to fit their life style. You don't walk into a church with your gay husband and continue to live in that sin. Either repent or face consequence. Disgusting how you vile pigs attack Spartan for preaching truth. Instead of reading the Bible you fools just repeat BS propaganda you hear on the streets. Concerned teamster, you gotta be one of the biggest dumb azzes I've ever seen on this cesspool of a forum. Sit in your unamerican coffin and rot with the rest of Congress.
Wtf

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well,,,according to the prophets of God,the Son of God,and the written Word of God right there in the book of Leviticus,,,God does hate it when man lies with another man like he lies with a woman.So honestly brother,I hope you'll understand if I sidestep your judgment and defer to the word.And also,,,I'm no hypocrite.I know the wrong that I do is in fact wrong,,,and sadly it seems that you don't.
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well,,,according to the prophets of God,the Son of God,and the written Word of God right there in the book of Leviticus,,,God does hate it when man lies with another man like he lies with a woman.So honestly brother,I hope you'll understand if I sidestep your judgment and defer to the word.And also,,,I'm no hypocrite.I know the wrong that I do is in fact wrong,,,and sadly it seems that you don't.
these idiots are beast government conditioned piggies, the truth is poison to them, keep the faith. Never conform!
Wtf

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Politically incorrect wrote:
Spartan is right you shameless idiotic pigs. How vile and arrogant you have become to think your way is better than gods. All are called to repentance but few will make it. Why few? Because most are proud of their sin and twist Scripture to fit their life style. You don't walk into a church with your gay husband and continue to live in that sin. Either repent or face consequence. Disgusting how you vile pigs attokack Spartan for preaching truth. Instead of reading the Bible you fools just repeat BS propaganda you hear on the streets. Concerned teamster, you gotta be one of the biggest dumb azzes I've ever seen on this cesspool of a forum. Sit in your unamerican coffin and rot with the rest of Congress.
wow u r hard on concerned teamster!! Politically why don't you go suck a Conservative pen!s how does it go TAP TAP CIRCLE IN THE AIRPORT BATHROOM!!!! HYPOCRITE!!!! REPUBLICANS ARE CLOSET FLAMERS!! By the way politically you r digging your own grave, TAKE A FLYING LEAP INTO OUR PIG SH!T and roll around in it until you implode into nothing but FERTILIZER!!!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

<quoted text> these idiots are beast government conditioned piggies, the truth is poison to them, keep the faith. Never conform!
Which makes me want to pose a question.If a person is cursed by God to be an abomination,,,is it really righteous of us as fellow imperfect humans to turn our back on them? First though,,,do you believe that God has ever cursed anyone to such a fate???
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Spartan is right you shameless idiotic pigs. How vile and arrogant you have become to think your way is better than gods. All are called to repentance but few will make it. Why few? Because most are proud of their sin and twist Scripture to fit their life style. You don't walk into a church with your gay husband and continue to live in that sin. Either repent or face consequence. Disgusting how you vile pigs attack Spartan for preaching truth. Instead of reading the Bible you fools just repeat BS propaganda you hear on the streets. Concerned teamster, you gotta be one of the biggest dumb azzes I've ever seen on this cesspool of a forum. Sit in your unamerican coffin and rot with the rest of Congress.
You're support is appreciated here quite a bit.Thanks bro'.
Concerned TEAMSTER

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

I wish I could s uck spartans D!CK! YUM YUM!
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>wow u r hard on concerned teamster!! Politically why don't you go suck a Conservative pen!s how does it go TAP TAP CIRCLE IN THE AIRPORT BATHROOM!!!! HYPOCRITE!!!! REPUBLICANS ARE CLOSET FLAMERS!! By the way politically you r digging your own grave, TAKE A FLYING LEAP INTO OUR PIG SH!T and roll around in it until you implode into nothing but FERTILIZER!!!!!
look how pathetically conditioned you are, I despise liberals so I MUST be conservative. Not everyone buys into the red and blue lie you little piggy. Here's a food stamp, whatcha gonna do for it piggy? Oink oink oink beg me you little tit suckling piggy!
Teamster proud

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

<quoted text> look how pathetically conditioned you are, I despise liberals so I MUST be conservative. Not everyone buys into the red and blue lie you little piggy. Here's a food stamp, whatcha gonna do for it piggy? Oink oink oink beg me you little tit suckling piggy!
I would rather suck a tit than a D!CK YOU CONSERVATIVE GREEDY SCUM BAG,lets go start some more unjust WARS AND MAKE HALIBURTON RICHER. You probably own stock in that Company!!! How can u be conservative and make posts that SUPPORT UNIONS! You are a FENCE RIDING DUMB F$CK! I will make you SQUEEL LIKE A PIG B!TCH!!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Teamster proud wrote:
<quoted text>I would rather suck a tit than a D!CK YOU CONSERVATIVE GREEDY SCUM BAG,lets go start some more unjust WARS AND MAKE HALIBURTON RICHER. You probably own stock in that Company!!! How can u be conservative and make posts that SUPPORT UNIONS! You are a FENCE RIDING DUMB F$CK! I will make you SQUEEL LIKE A PIG B!TCH!!!!
What are Teamsters? A local group of gay guys that's proud to play with sticks? And what is it with gay people anyway? Always demonstrating pride.
To be perfectly honest,I can totally accept you guys for being gay.What upsets me with you guys,is instead of going in the corner and doing what you do quietly,you put forth maximum effort at making the rest of the world focus on it,making the rest of the world think that it's perfectly alright,,,and then you try to recruit young people to be just like you.And to be perfectly honest,,,I'm rather disgusted and quite furious toward those exercise such lunacy.You know.Not toward the guys who lay around stroking each other,,,but the idiots who bring it to young people's attention and act as if playing with a hairy stick symbolizes pride,respect and honor.
Teamster proud

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>What are Teamsters? A local group of gay guys that's proud to play with sticks? And what is it with gay people anyway? Always demonstrating pride.
To be perfectly honest,I can totally accept you guys for being gay.What upsets me with you guys,is instead of going in the corner and doing what you do quietly,you put forth maximum effort at making the rest of the world focus on it,making the rest of the world think that it's perfectly alright,,,and then you try to recruit young people to be just like you.And to be perfectly honest,,,I'm rather disgusted and quite furious toward those exercise such lunacy.You know.Not toward the guys who lay around stroking each other,,,but the idiots who bring it to young people's attention and act as if playing with a hairy stick symbolizes pride,respect and honor.
1st of all I never said I was GAY!!!! You have taken things out of CONTEXT. This is not about my RELIGON OR YOURS. This is about FREEDOM,LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!!!! We need to separate the two. That is something you BIBLE BEATERS can't get OVER!!! Spartan ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY, but with HATRED YOU HAVE TOWARDS OTHERS THE WALLS WILL SOON FALL!!! Love thy neighbor!!!! Love ya Spartan even though I disagree !!!!!! By the way if the church wants some say MAYBE THEY SHOULD PAY THEIR STUPID TAX AS WELL!!!
Pig Benis

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoOk At Me I TyPe In MoStLy AlL CaPiToL LeTtErS cAuSe I lIkE tO lOoK lIkE a ToTaL lOsEr.
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

All that bashing and I'm not conservative.. does this douche even read posts entirely?
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Teamster proud wrote:
<quoted text>I would rather suck a tit than a D!CK YOU CONSERVATIVE GREEDY SCUM BAG,lets go start some more unjust WARS AND MAKE HALIBURTON RICHER. You probably own stock in that Company!!! How can u be conservative and make posts that SUPPORT UNIONS! You are a FENCE RIDING DUMB F$CK! I will make you SQUEEL LIKE A PIG B!TCH!!!!
you're silly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullitt County Attorney Race- Etherton VS Woold... 7 min Voter 1
Bill Clinton to campaign next week with Alison ... 11 min bad idea 9
Republican state Rep. Ben Waide indicted 19 min Moreau 2
Poll: Opposition to gay marriage waning in Ky. 50 min Conroy 2
Bottoms Up Louisville (Aug '08) 54 min Male Genitals 52
Candidate for Tummy Tuck (A) 2014 55 min Male Genitals 2
Free School Lunches 58 min Lol 24
•••
•••