Dr. Arla: 30 years of service to the community

Jul 13, 2009 Full story: The Pioneer News 55

In 25 years in the business, few people are as passionate about a cause as Dr. Mohana Arla.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cube

Newark, OH

#1 Jul 24, 2009
dr arla is a joke im glad he is leaving maybe someone at his practice will respect and litsen to there patients when we try to tell them something as hid did not many of times so let me say good ridance and a happy good bye you ass
melanie

Memphis, TN

#2 Jul 26, 2009
Obviously you have no idea who Dr. Arla is. If he knows something is really wrong I promise you he would take more then enough time to listen to you. I cannot express how much my family and I appreciate all of Dr. Arla's work and the passion he has for doing his job and doing it correctly. Thank you so much Dr. Arla, you will always be considered a big part of our family.

Melanie
cube wrote:
dr arla is a joke im glad he is leaving maybe someone at his practice will respect and litsen to there patients when we try to tell them something as hid did not many of times so let me say good ridance and a happy good bye you ass

“your on indian land ”

Since: Jul 09

Bardstown

#3 Aug 2, 2009
cube wrote:
You must not know Dr. Arla. He has been my doc from the time I was born till now. He's great doc always takes his time to listen and help with your concerns. He started here in Lebanon Junction and I am glad to see his sucess. There were times I could'nt pay for my meds or visits and he did'nt make me pay the office visit and gave me samples of my anti deprssion meds. He litterally put me on the road that saved my life. I love Dr. Arla and his lovley family. I hope Latha can carry on her father's country doctor tradition as well as he has for all of these years.
Justwondering

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2009
I like Arla for what he has done for the community; the hospital, the college, etc. BUT I think he may have taken on way too much. I just went to see him today and he said less than two sentences to me and I ended up being sent home with no more idea about what was wrong than when I went in.
know it all

Burlington, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2009
this doctor is the biggest joke i have seen. I don't think he attended school in the U.S.
lonely

Espanola, NM

#6 Dec 31, 2009
Christy Chapman wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not know Dr. Arla. He has been my doc from the time I was born till now. He's great doc always takes his time to listen and help with your concerns. He started here in Lebanon Junction and I am glad to see his sucess. There were times I could'nt pay for my meds or visits and he did'nt make me pay the office visit and gave me samples of my anti deprssion meds. He litterally put me on the road that saved my life. I love Dr. Arla and his lovley family. I hope Latha can carry on her father's country doctor tradition as well as he has for all of these years.
Weel obviously u are the one that doesn't know Dr. Arla very well. Back when my mom was in the hospital a few years ago just because she told them she was gonna go t Jewish he refused to go to where she was at. She was in there for just a couple of days and not once did he show up. And it was like pulling teeth just to get one of the other doctors from his dumb office to come in. They never did find out what was wrong with her. They said that it could have been a few things, and there were a few things that they said it could have been that they never did do any tests for to see if that was the problem or not. So I agree that Dr. Arla is a QUACK. I was pregnant with my son at the time she went in the hospital. When he pulled that crap I found a new doctor because he was my primary doctor.
honest

Radcliff, KY

#7 Dec 31, 2009
Dr Arla is a very caring man its going to be difficult to see him go
patient

Radcliff, KY

#8 Dec 31, 2009
Arla has always been my doctor and has doen a great job
friend

Radcliff, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2010
good luck doc
bc resident

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2010
I was told a 16 year old girl reported that she had been molested by Dr Arla. I was told it was reported to the Hillview Police and they swept it under the rug. Does anyone else know anything about this?
Debbie

Radcliff, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2010
One of the best doctors I have ever been to! He saved my life. not much more needs to be said.
just somebody

Louisville, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2010
the first time that i saw him was 30 years ago. i had a skin condition in a very sensitive area, he took a tongue depresser poked the cyst with it and told me i was dirty and walked out of the room. the next day i went to another doctor who put me in the hospital for four days and said it had nothing to do with being clean or dirty. he is a quack
gimme a break

New Albany, IN

#13 Mar 15, 2010
He's a crazy QUACK!
Brad

Radcliff, KY

#14 Mar 25, 2010
He has taken care of my entire family and has done a fantastic job. I have been to many doctors but he is by far the best. Thank you and good luck!
kyle smith

Radcliff, KY

#15 May 24, 2010
Awesome doctor! trust him with my life!
jolen

Louisville, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2010
i GO TO HIM THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS I CANT UNDERSTAND REALLY ANYTHING HE IS SAYING.
DUMB INBREAD HILLBILLIES

Radcliff, KY

#17 Dec 28, 2010
kyle smith wrote:
Awesome doctor! trust him with my life!
yeah if you want to die he needs to go back home where someone can understand his ass
Irish Banshee

New Albany, IN

#18 Jan 4, 2011
Dr Arla is a joke...he did not get his original medical degree here in the states....i had a spider bite that i went to him for and he didnt even look at it...let alone touch my arm...he simply diagnosed it as a skin infection and put me on antibiotics...i ended up in the ER with a fever of 103, swollen lymph glands and some other issue...they actually looked at it, etc and finally treated it for what it was an insect bite...i personally will never go to him again nor will my family...i am glad he is leaving
Ohhhh

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2011
Try Anderson....she is awesome
Joyce McHargue

United States

#20 Jan 24, 2011
Dr. Arla is a great Dr. He has been my doc for 29 years. Yes, I have also been admitted to Jewish, where he took care of me there too. Because someone doesn't bow down to you or give you the diagnosis you want to hear doesn't make the person a bad doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 60
bradley jones sr Tue mildted 30
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... Dec 20 bill 2
lump of coal Dec 18 makinalistcheckin... 1
bed bugs Dec 18 amber 1
Greg Hicks or William Maupin Dec 11 fubsb 1
bullit co Dec 9 mudslinger 6
Fairdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"