anyone know how to contact the ky state militia?

Posted in the Fairdale Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Revelations

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
ive went to their website and found nothing, anyone want to start a militia in louisville?
Wake up

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2013
I'm not in Louisville but I'm in
Revelations

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
what are they doing about this government? Anything? Or is it just a bunch of cowards pretending to be armymen to look cool? Action needs to be taken NOW NOW NOW!
Revelations

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
we need to meet up wake up and discuss things. When will you be in louisville?
Wake up

Georgetown, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Revelations wrote:
we need to meet up wake up and discuss things. When will you be in louisville?
I'm not sure, right now I'm working at an armory around Cincy and my wife works on weekends so it makes it kinda hard to get out
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
If you went to a militia meeting, half the people there would be undercover Feds.......
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
If you went to a militia meeting, half the people there would be undercover Feds.......
Good... maybe we could ask them how to start a militant group... since they're such experts. smdh
militiaisyoumeev eryone

Georgetown, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
the "militia" is every citizen period,

whether organized or not.

for earthly survival you're chances of surviving are higher if you're organized but as someone already truthfully said - if you try now to set up some "meeting" you'll probably have more tyrannical fed prcks there than legitimate good people, so i wouldn't even waste my time, jmo.

i don't care about earthly survival, the more important aspect is the spiritual war happening right now and always.

i'm Able. they can choose to be cain if they want, i do not care, my blood - their hands,
eventually they too will perish from earth and THEN they'll have to face what they've done while here.

prepare your soul, prepare your mind to do what's right the moment you are called to do so; and you'll know when that time is.
Prepared

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2013
Revelations wrote:
ive went to their website and found nothing, anyone want to start a militia in louisville?
I'm in
Politically Incorrect

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2013
Politically Incorrect

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2013
So let's see who wants to join, wake-up? Scarecrow? Lets agree on a meeting place and discuss political issues. I say after the holidays lets meet at a restaurant, bring your family and put some faces to the concerned.its not that hard just gotta be willing. Meet somewhere on bardstown road around January?
Nod

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2013
This is an act of terrorism. The Dept of Homeland Security will be advised of this post.
Professor

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Dec 11, 2013
Nod wrote:
This is an act of terrorism. The Dept of Homeland Security will be advised of this post.
You are an idiot. Forming a militia, or being a member of a militia is not illegal. In our history, militias were essential to protect our country. If we were invaded on our soil, it would be essential for citizens to defend themselves. I haven't heard anyone on this post making threats, only individuals interested in discussing politics.
Politically Incorrect

Riverdale, GA

#14 Dec 12, 2013
Nod wrote:
This is an act of terrorism. The Dept of Homeland Security will be advised of this post.
go for it, ill Sue you and the dhs for violation of my first amendment and Sue you for false claims. This Nod Guy is an example of the new world order citizen, eager to lick authorities boots and rat on someone for the sake of rafting. I'm not to worried professor, thx for the back up though. This moron will just land himself into a lawsuit.
Politically Incorrect

Riverdale, GA

#15 Dec 12, 2013
Besides were all being monitored anyway...illegally I might add and further more the only thing nod will be notifying is his mom to bring him down more cocoa pebbles in her basement.
Professor

Corbin, KY

#16 Dec 12, 2013
I'm sure he does live in her basement , but she won't be able to bring him cocoa. She will be too busy with me upstairs. She likes it rough
Nod

Louisville, KY

#17 Dec 12, 2013
Politically Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text> go for it, ill Sue you and the dhs for violation of my first amendment and Sue you for false claims. This Nod Guy is an example of the new world order citizen, eager to lick authorities boots and rat on someone for the sake of rafting. I'm not to worried professor, thx for the back up though. This moron will just land himself into a lawsuit.
You'll "Sue" me? Trust me, I'm not worried about someone who can't even put together a coherent sentence. Why don't you get your lawyer on this there, hotshot. Oh wait, you can't afford one from your trailer. Also, you're full of shit.
Nod

Louisville, KY

#18 Dec 12, 2013
And yes, I'm a new world order citizen. I'd get the aliens to come give you an anal probe but you'd probably like that too much. Guess we'll stick with the black helicopters and drones taking pictures of your trailer.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#19 Dec 12, 2013
Nod wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll "Sue" me? Trust me, I'm not worried about someone who can't even put together a coherent sentence. Why don't you get your lawyer on this there, hotshot. Oh wait, you can't afford one from your trailer. Also, you're full of shit.
I'm not to worried about some idiot that is ignorant of the law and who can't tell the difference between a terrorist and a law abiding citizen....smh, go on somewhere lackey.
Nod

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 12, 2013
Politically Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not to worried about some idiot that is ignorant of the law and who can't tell the difference between a terrorist and a law abiding citizen....smh, go on somewhere lackey.
Ignorant of the law? You're all worked up over comments posted on a messageboard to the point where you're crying about trying to "Sue" me. Over what, mind you? I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you talked to a lawyer about that and got laughed out of the office. "This guy was saying stuff I didn't like on the interwebs and I need to Sue him because he hurt my feelings!" No, you're the ignorant one, hillbilly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville university/ups 1 hr Horny Hank 3
Trumble boys (Feb '13) 5 hr Fredrick 9
Michael Gray (Mar '11) 8 hr janice 33
On Memorial day ask George gataky how he disres... 9 hr Fredrick 2
The Best Louisville Rappers (May '11) 9 hr Fredrick 73
paige 10 hr betterthanyourex 7
shooting in kings forest??? 11 hr Seasick 22
More from around the web

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]