Please read about Mark banta/ Bullitt...

Please read about Mark banta/ Bullitttruckrepair

Posted in the Fairdale Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Please help me spread the word about this company in our county, please tell family and love ones.
Read her about Mark Banta/ Bullitt truck repairs
@ Bullitttruckrepair.com
http://bullitttruckrepair.com/
greydog11

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
wow
Insider

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 10, 2012
That is terrible. Sounds like some of the Mccubbins Auto horror stories.

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Insider wrote:
That is terrible. Sounds like some of the Mccubbins Auto horror stories.
Soon I will move adding advertising to Bullitt co papers , and signs all over the country.

This will be a life project , this can't happen to my friends and love ones in this county.

Many may know me, I'm Bubby Whiteside son.
I brick all dogwood homes houses.

I have throw county party's with fire work shows as good as the county. With hog roast.

i have feed meals to at least 2000 people in my county. I love Bullitt county. And this will stop!

One man can make a difference! And I will!:)
Ray Walls

Duluth, GA

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Thanks Tony for letting every body know before we used his service

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Ray Walls wrote:
Thanks Tony for letting every body know before we used his service
You welcome !!
Question

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2012
tony whiteside wrote:
<quoted text>
You welcome !!
Are you related to Poodles Whiteside. I used to know him. If you are, how is he?

Duluth, GA

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>Are you related to Poodles Whiteside. I used to know him. If you are, how is he?
Yes I am, he passed away 18 years ago. He was a wild man. Lol. He painted the Bullitt county jail many times! Lol.
My dad always took him in when he was out of jail. He could not stop his drinking. I miss him..
He was a trip! Even know he stayed in jail. All the cops loved him back in the day:)
sorry to hear

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
tony whiteside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am, he passed away 18 years ago. He was a wild man. Lol. He painted the Bullitt county jail many times! Lol.
My dad always took him in when he was out of jail. He could not stop his drinking. I miss him..
He was a trip! Even know he stayed in jail. All the cops loved him back in the day:)
Sorry to hear that! I remember him from Fairdale many years ago. He was a couple years younger than me and I heard he was in trouble in Bullitt co. Thanks for the come=back.
hahaha

El Monte, CA

#10 Dec 10, 2012
I do know bubby, he is a very good friend of my dad. If you're bubby's son, then I know you're good people. My dad took me to a 4th of July party one year that some of bubby's family was throwing and it was awesome. Maybe that was at your house? anywho, sorry to hear about the trouble with your truck, I read your review and I'm glad you're sharing it with others to maybe save them some money and frustration. I hope this guy gets what he has coming to him!

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2012
hahaha wrote:
I do know bubby, he is a very good friend of my dad. If you're bubby's son, then I know you're good people. My dad took me to a 4th of July party one year that some of bubby's family was throwing and it was awesome. Maybe that was at your house? anywho, sorry to hear about the trouble with your truck, I read your review and I'm glad you're sharing it with others to maybe save them some money and frustration. I hope this guy gets what he has coming to him!

I'm glad you had fun, we like to have fun and share! We both throw party's , or do them togther:)
greydog11

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 13, 2012
small world
bullitt truck repair

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
NOT TRUE the $790 over quote was for added work requested above the quote & the truck left running fine. not mentioned is the 6 weeks & several hundred mi. before bringing back! we DID NOT cause the acceleration problem. the turbo was checked and found defective,& rebuilt by the areas best rebuilder, who along with the areas leading ford truck dealer could not pin point a problem of the complaint. we didn't forge any signature and you know that. and you were informed or the work going on through several conversations. the 6.0 diesel had alot of problems- heads, turbo, injectors just a few. you were never denied acces to your truck during business hrs., only after stateing you wern.t paying for work & letting get repo'd, was in secured inside on nights & weekemds..on good atty. advice. maybe you should get off the PC & go to work before something else gets repo"d11 who 7ya gonna blame for that
bullitt truck repair

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 14, 2012
17yrs. over 7000 satisfied repairs. I hope some real customers will speak up about this garbage111

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Dec 15, 2012
I have plenty saying different.

Your a bad man dude, the only thing I ever agreed if it fix it was the turbo , I told you mark! I was broke at the time and I mean broke. Knowing I could not pay a bill like that. You said let me look at it and fined it, your bill was 4000 bucks never had a clue. I figure 1100 for turbo. But dude really mark?

You had my truck for 10 months and would not even pull, pulled fine before a brought it to you.

You even told me you never test drive it, before or after.
Mark I'm not going to slander just keep telling the truth and keep telling my story, papers signs and all.
For ever!

You told me I get payed fixed or not fixed, you also said we're the best a getting a bill around a sig.
Get out from behind the phone and work on you trucks and know what's wrong with them.

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2012
I will not fight with you on here, I'm just going to move forward, until you make it right as a man.

Shame on you man.

After dec, I'm lunching the biggest add campaign the county ever seen.

Mark you think I would build web sites to tell my story be cuss I lie, come on!

I have never ever felt so wronged. As you can tell.

One more thing, the pc is a big part of my life.

I'm a very highly sponcers RC pilot.
I design, I even have my own products:)
That 60 percent of RC Heli run on there Heli right now.
Also I work will , american,German and china company's to make RC Helis even better and safer.

I know thousands and thousands they all love me for my work:)

If you want I get this thing flooded with people known me for years. From all over the world!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#17 Dec 15, 2012
tony whiteside wrote:
<quoted text>
Helped him paint it in 91 or 92,,,and played six million and twelve games of spades with him.Wild man indeed.

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Dec 15, 2012
Mark lets for get all the head job stuff,
You had a bill for 4000 bucks, and you fixed nothing!
A bill I never even knew that was adding up.

I just feel so wronged, I can stop thinking about it ever.

After 60 cars in my life I have never been done like this.
All the mean things you said, I just hate this dude hate it.

Your the only person in my life , has ever did me this way , and I'm taking it hard, pissed hurt, ect ect.
steve

Brooks, KY

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Made that mistake once. Let car go back,lender auctioned off dirt cheap, 6months later garnished my pay the difference! Bullitt truck has repaired my trucks since the 90's and always treated me good. Once fixed bad oil leak cheap,I felt sure was rear main seal. They could have got me bad but didn't. I wish they would work on cars too. Sorry, but can't believe what you'r saying.

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Tell you what I would love to be hooked up to a lie detector, if I'm wrong , I pay, if he wrong he pays.

I agreed to pay for the turbo if it fix me, he promised it was it. Then called said sorry it did not.

Said let me keep it a while longer, the next call was for a bill saying it was 3,960

I have two little girls that have passed away, and two more new twins. I swear on my family it's the truth.
I had no clue this guy was adding up a bill like that , and he knew I was broke.
I asked him why you think I should pay all this money mark for a not fixed truck, he's words were I had I knee Sergey and that did not fix it right, and I had to pay and so will you. If you don't like that get a layer.

I will be contacting folks that have story's about him. You will see them on here very soon.

I'm not by my self. I promise, I would never ever post something like this for no reason, I don't want anybody to hate me. All I got to fight back is my works and tell my story, and I will move forward.

I will always fight for the right things. If this was you, you would too.
Mg it's I'm sorry if he's you friend and upsets you, but I have to do something ! Not just take a beating. Not fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville residents, spend our money in Indiana 45 min give them hell 3
Best bars in Louisville(not 4th St) (Oct '13) 47 min Good ole boy 12
It Was A first Time For Me 1 hr Willie 15
I forgot to stop eating. 3 hr Maryann Collins 1
Is Melanie Roberts A Virgin 4 hr Find me 9
Snitches (Jan '11) 6 hr Josh Cahill 116
what are the areas to avoid? 6 hr realist 33
More from around the web

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE