Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shes nasty

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2013
I know she's a worthless pos! Shed rather be on doe than around her kid! Kinda sorry for her daughter! 26 yearsand old andI already hadhad meth induced heart attack! She always tells dudes she's pregnate to reel them in.. get off the meth you may be able to find a keeper!
obviously

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
obviously you don't know her well enough.. she does see her daughter and spend time with her.her daughter is a big part of her life, yes she has made some mistakes but she is human.. i mean who are you to judge her? im pretty sure you prob. haven't even talked to her before. so maybe u should stop talking about stuff u don't know about...
uandme

Hammond, IN

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Give it up already. Does anyone worry about themselves anymore. Quit worrying about other people and better yourself. People talk about people for three reasons. They want what they have, they want to be them or they need to feel better about themselves. Grow up!
Sammy

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
uandme wrote:
Give it up already. Does anyone worry about themselves anymore. Quit worrying about other people and better yourself. People talk about people for three reasons. They want what they have, they want to be them or they need to feel better about themselves. Grow up!
Good Advice
what the

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 28, 2013
She's a meth head the kids dads parents wont let her leave the house with her. She was in the hospital not long ago for a week because she does so much meth!!! I just call it like I see it and that's A GOOD PARENT?? YOU MUST BE A METH HEAD TOO.to OR
.. ONE OF THE DUDES SHE DOES!
asap

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2013
what the wrote:
She's a meth head the kids dads parents wont let her leave the house with her. She was in the hospital not long ago for a week because she does so much meth!!! I just call it like I see it and that's A GOOD PARENT?? YOU MUST BE A METH HEAD TOO.to OR
.. ONE OF THE DUDES SHE DOES!
Man you REALLY need to grow up and leave her & her daughters name out of your mouth.. her daughter is tooken care of shes safe,warm, has cloths on her back and food in her mouth and a Warm bed to lay her head down. and that is WHAT MATTERS! She DOES in fact see her daughter. and as far as everything else i think you need to check up on where your getting your information from, and no im not a Meth head I just kno that she is a good parent she has just made some mistakes.. and she shouldn't be judged with that the rest of her life. BEFORE YOU JUDGE MAKE SURE YOUR OWN BACKPORCH IS CLEAN..
GROW UP

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
uandme wrote:
right im so sick of hearing people talk shit about peoples kid's and what they have done.. they act like they havent done something stupid I mean seriously.. What I dont understand is why PEOPLE bring KIDS INTO this... i mean WTF!! if you want to talk about kristy then LEAVE HER DAUGHTER out of it.. People need to grow up and get a life.
yea right

Louisville, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2013
uandme wrote:
reason 4: she has screwed some one over or screwed there man. you would have to be really messed up to want what she has or want to be her. and yes she is a snitch.
uandme

Melrose Park, IL

#10 Mar 4, 2013
But who really cares. Why talk about it? It's almost as if people don't have a life without the drama and I can guarantee moat of you get a high from writing behind your fake name and talking Shit about people. Let people do what they wish. Unless it affects you why worry about it?
notinvolved

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Obviously you can't read it said she don't take care of her kid... not talking bad about them.
what the

Columbus, OH

#12 Mar 6, 2013
As for the meth look up her criminal record... says it all .. the reason she doesn't have any custody what so ever. And its funny that she's taking up for herself because nobody else will...
uandme

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 7, 2013
She has admitted her mistakes.....who cares what she does? Why care? Do you not have anything else to do? You should find a hobby.
Beautiful Women

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Say what you want about her, but leave her daughter alone I know her daughters grand parents and they will not tolerate all this garbage. They love Kristy and hope she does well maybe you should try it. Please pray for her she is doing her best.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 7, 2013
asap wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you REALLY need to grow up and leave her & her daughters name out of your mouth.. her daughter is tooken care of shes safe,warm, has cloths on her back and food in her mouth and a Warm bed to lay her head down. and that is WHAT MATTERS! She DOES in fact see her daughter. and as far as everything else i think you need to check up on where your getting your information from, and no im not a Meth head I just kno that she is a good parent she has just made some mistakes.. and she shouldn't be judged with that the rest of her life. BEFORE YOU JUDGE MAKE SURE YOUR OWN BACKPORCH IS CLEAN..
WRONG!!! What MATTERS is her getting clean and staying that way for her daughter!when you have children it's no longer about YOU! You don't go out every night looking to get high and blowing money on all these drugs. You don't get to have fun unless it's with your kids! You B#$@# need to be at home with your kids reading bedtime stories not sucking on the guy with dope while your kids are at home crying for they're mom while grandma trys to get them to sleep! What is wrong with you Dam people!??
2 stepper

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2013
The girl needs to lay off the drugs she's looking rough!
ualie

Columbus, OH

#17 Mar 7, 2013
(QUOTE )who="Beautiful Women"]Say what you want about her, but leave her daughter alone I know her daughters grand parents and they will not tolerate all this garbage. They love Kristy and hope she does well maybe you should try it. Please pray for her she is doing her best.(QUOTE) os het best shacking up with the biggest methdealer at that time?? Or snitching on people for doing the same shit she's doing then yea she's awesome! Lmao...not
ftp

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Everybody is missing the fact that she snitched. Guy in jail looking at 50 years because she sign papers on him. She was doing the same shit he was.
Im back beaches

Shepherdsville, KY

#21 Mar 10, 2013
Don wone wrote:
I have no clue what I'm talkin about all I kno about is little boy pp cause that's my main love:)
I told you once and I'll tell you agian. It was too damn small! LMAO
Luvlee

Columbia, KY

#23 Sep 3, 2013
Where she be at? hear the nasty thing was just busted again. LOL she aint ever gonna learn the game is gonna play her one day. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She still don't get to see her kid either.

Left town cuz she is scared the truth will be told.

Silly trick
curious

Ashburn, VA

#24 Sep 17, 2013
If she isn't doing drugs why was she recently in crime times on drug charges. She looked horrible. Just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min IND 1,575
Bo masden tiffany miller 47 min Troy 36
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Johnny Blade 81,600
Why are all Shep women pill head sl uts? (May '13) 7 hr Anna 16
Melanie Roberts is a JOKE as Judge/Executive (Jul '10) 7 hr hmmmm 123
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 8 hr Katey 56
Rick pitino 9 hr Makerfan 1
•••
•••
•••