Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

I dont like her personally she knew the guy shes with now had a gf and she slept with him anyways I dont like cheaters and even tho she was single shes a cheater cuz she knew about his gf but hes no prize so that girl is better off letting trash be with trash and be happy she got away from both of there nasty selfs
ash

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

nasty
a friend

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

i know her she is a very sweet girl and 4 the one that is say n shit you are just jealous that you couldnt get him bri and jay are perfect 4 each other bitch they are happy and they dont need ppl like u n there buisness so how about you either shut the fuck up on here or go say all that to her face i bet you wouldnt say anything thin.....or you could come say it to me and if u rele no who she is you will no who i am.......vic....
brionna kay ashbaugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Awwww how sweet yall can get on the computer and run ur mouth about me...but you can't even put real name on here damn what a fake add bitch...and when I started dating jay I had not had sex with him before then or even after that Yes we have had sex but that is no ones concern but my own. And he didnt have a girl friend when I was talking to him sonya or how ever you spell her name even said they wasnt together. She said she had to beg him to even talk to her again and then she ended up having sex with him that same night when he had been drinking. What man don't turn some ass down when there drunk?? She knew that they wasn't getting back together. But you call me nasty for having sex with my boyfriend the man that lives with me that I sleep in the same bed with every night. Nice good looking out but like my girl said I don't see you coming to me and saying this shit all I can see is that you hide ur face behind a computer liked a scared bitch. But keep in mind I'm the one smiling and having a great life while you set and worry about me well atleast that's what it sounds like lol cause you take the time to make a topic page about me so thanks for thinking about me all the time it means a lot but really you didn't have to...
Katie broughton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

I'm brionnas best friend, and it's funny how you all think ya know her but you don't. You heard rumors about her, if you have something to say go to that person and confront them don't go on a website and run it. Brionna is not a cheater she has never cheated on anyone she has been with. And jay did not have a girlfriend when they started talking I heard the story and the bitch is lie'n!!! Got it?? Good!!! Now if anyone has any questions please let me know and I will answer thanks :)
ash

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

shes a nasty girl of course her and her best friends are gonna deny it a hoe never admits to being one lol
not me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Yep, and a hater never admits to being jealous, so guess y'all are even huh?
ash

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Why in the world would anyone be jealous of her nasty a$$?
a friend

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

well aperently you are jealous cuz u are still run n your mouth about her and want go to her face...so i belive you need to grow up and grow some and if it is that big of a deal to you go say something to her and get your a** beat.....

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Her and my daughter used to hang out all the time and I think she's a very nice girl.
wow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

I dnt kno any body on here but people who talk SHIT on a computer r the ones who dnt say ne thing n person. Obviously if u keep running it about someone and can't keep their names out of Ur mouth usually means Ur jealous of that person. Just saying. How pathetic r people who make blogs about people reguardless of their lifestyle. It ain't u so why u worried. People like that PISS me the fuck off. Dnt listen to them. Be who u r. I mean we only live once ne ways. Haters gon hate. Simple.
crazy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

ugh wrote:
I dont like her personally she knew the guy shes with now had a gf and she slept with him anyways I dont like cheaters and even tho she was single shes a cheater cuz she knew about his gf but hes no prize so that girl is better off letting trash be with trash and be happy she got away from both of there nasty selfs
She must be related to the slut Jessica Ashbaugh.
lmao

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

She probably is and I hope shes not really pregnant. Poor child
UMustNotKnowHer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Brionna is a very sweet and respectable girl.You apparently do not know her very well.Are you that bored and lonely that you have to make up rumours and talk shit,because you may have heard her name mentioned or think she is related to someone.Really how immature and petty....GROW UP PEOPLE!!
kim

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

i don't know her very well but she seems very nice and nothing like what u people are saying, think you might have the wrong person. you people are awful starting shit because you have nothing better to do stop commenting if you don't have anything nice to say or at least say it to her not on a stupid website.
never know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

She will act like your friend in front of your face but try to screw your man right behind your back, she is the biggest slore around bullitt county . If any other male wants something go to her she will spread her legs for ANYONE. NASTY B I T C H
brionna ashbaugh

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

none of yall kno me all that well to run ur mouth or to make a page about me have yall not been watching the news there is people killing them self over the same stuff that you put on here every day and all the things that you put on here aint even true i haven't slept with no ones man and i dont open my legs to just anyone this shit hurts but at the same time im glad that im not you yall because i have a life with out you people in it... i have to say my life is great
never know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

haha I know it hurts to be a slore , just to fyi everyone don't leave your man around him she will screw him in a second , she is going to be a horribles mother , she don't care about nothing but herself , I surprised the guy she is with now don't want a DNA test ... FYI FOR HER NEW MAN GO GET YOUR SELF A DNA TEST BEFORE THAT NASTY B I T C H LEADS YOU ON , SHE HAS SLEPT WITH EVERYONE IN BULLITT COUNTY FROM LJ TO MY.WASHINGTON TLC BROOKS TO HILLVIEW TO SHEPHERDSVILLE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance