I took my car there last week an they are tring to get rich off one job
jessie

AOL

#2 Jan 27, 2010
where is this place
customer

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2010
i take my car there everytime i need service they are alot cheaper than goin to louisville an they fix right the first time
christy

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2010
yeah goto gdr be sure to take some ky jelly they fix stuff on my car that didnt need fixed i took my car in for over heating they did brakes a axle an some other stuff but i didnt even want done an when i got down the road guess what it over heated i called them an they wanted to sell me some more parts go figure an there signs say cheap auto repair lol i would been better off taking my car to the dealer i think they should of at least supplied the ky jellie instead of me never again o an when i picked my car up the fat guy there was drunk he even tried hitting on me that just made me feel even better to know a drunk man fixed my car
Car Guru

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2010
they remind me of big o the owner is mexcian
You got to be kidding me

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2010
Car Guru wrote:
they remind me of big o the owner is mexcian
Big O is not owned by a Mexican. Stupid remark. The owner of GDR is American Indian.
john

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2010
I have had my jeep an my car repaired at GDR several times they are very comp on there prices but he will match an beat any competer prices an they do really good work. GDR is the only place in shep that will work on all cars they do everything. not like most other shops out here that just want to specialize in tires or brakes.If you had a bad exp atGDR I am sure the owner would make it right.I would highly recommend them
jason

Milan, GA

#8 Feb 5, 2010
Yea he will make it right with you by yelling and want to fight you this dude is a drunk idiot. Is he ever sober? Hell when you see him at a bar even trying to fight everyone . Fair price BS only people that take up for him on here is the ones that are his friends and faimly .If he gives you a fair price its to hook you on a 800.00 brake job that they screw up . My sis picked her truck 800.00 worth of brakes that could have been done at BigO cheaper which is higher then anybody . Funny she said he hit on her to would rather go buy a new car before I let him work on mine.
friend

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2010
I know he does good work I also Know he doesnt take any bullshit off anyone.Take your est to anyone else an see if they can beat the price GDR is the better price in town.
not a friend

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2010
o he will beat any price my a!! HE TOLD ME 1700 TO PUT MY ENGINE IN AN CHARGED ME 172.00 TO PULL A SPARK PLUG OUT AN SAY I NEEDED A MOTOR I TOOK IT ELSEWERE AN GOT IT DONE FOR 1000.00 BUT HE WILL MEET ANYONES PRICE RIGHT
customer

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2010
He is cheaper and does great work. He has fixed my car and truck and did a great job.
glad to be out

Bardstown, KY

#12 Aug 19, 2010
HE IS A FAT F#%*!!! TO BAD HE DIDNT BASH HIS HEAD WHEN HE WRECKED HIS TRUCK!

Louisville, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2010
He is a wife beater.
mark d

Bradfordsville, KY

#14 Aug 19, 2010
is that her real tooth
Avery

Little Rock, AR

#15 Aug 20, 2010
I took my car there a year ago and he told me it needed all this stuff that would cost almost $600, I thought that was more than I could spend so I took it somewhere eles and got charged $200. My car got fixed and ran perfectly, I will never go back to GDR. They just try and see what they can get out of people.
BEEN THERE

New Albany, IN

#16 Aug 21, 2010
WE HAVE HAD WORK DONE AT GDR,S SEVERAL TIMES ALWAYS DONE US RIGHT. THE LAST TIME JIMMY DID THE WORK AND THE OWNER GREG SAID SEE JIMMY FOR THE PRICE 140.00 TO TIGHT UP TRAMS LINE TO RADEATOR SAID IT TOOK HIM 2 HRS THOUGHT THIS WAS A LITTLE HIGH BUT HUSBAND PAID IT. I WOULD HAVE TALK TO GREG THE OWNER AND GOT A BETTER PRICE MYSELF. HAS ALWAY DONE A GREAT JOB, FAST AND CHEAPLY IN THE PAST. I'VE HEARD GOOD AND BAD ABOUT GDR SOME TIMES YOU JUST HAVE MAKE UP YOUR OWN MINDS AND NOT GO ON THE BULL SHIT OF OTHERS. I KNOW GREGS WIFE HES NOT HIT HER. ACORDING TO HER. THEY ARE DIVORCEING. BUT NOT DUE TO HITTING. HE IS NOT MEXICAN EITHER. AND SO WHAT IF HE WAS. MOST MEXICANS DO BETTER WORK THQN ALOT OF LAZY AMERICANS THEY WHAT WAY MORE MONEY FOR LESS WORK. MEXICANS WILL DO TWICE THE WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE. EVERY ONE NEEDS TO SWEEP THE DIRT FROM THEIR OWN DOOR STEPS BEFORE THEY GO SWEPING OTHERS DOOR STEPS. THATS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNRTY. WE AS AMERICANS THING WE ARE OWED EVERY THING AND WANT TO GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN. SO IF YOU WANT QUALITY WORK AND A FAR PRICE. THEN YOU MUST BE WILLING TO DO THE SAME. GDR IS A GOOD PLACE IN BULLITT CO. FOR GOOD WORK. GET 2 OTHER PRICES IN BULLITT CO AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF.
i just seen this post

Espanola, NM

#17 Aug 22, 2010
his guys were responisble for messin up my CD player, even one of his employees says it could of happened. they had to remove our gear shift and before they did our CD played was working 100%. well we take it up there and hes messing with it and his fat bastard of a boss comes in and starts getting on his case for helping us saying it wasnt thier fault. then he says he wanted to charge us for the labor. never again will i take my car to g d r. its a joke
mark d

Bradfordsville, KY

#18 Aug 22, 2010
well if been there knows friends as good as english they havent even met gdr
someone that knows

Louisville, KY

#19 Sep 3, 2010
hes a bad person child and women abuser that burned her shit and tried to burn himself and his kid, cheated with everyone in town that he could pay off and smeared it in her face on a daily basis, busted her windows out of her car.. while she was in it, and locked her closets punch her the face and told her on a daily basis she was a peice of shit she was. Took and ran in the ground everything she has been able to accomplish, and is threating her life..and anyone at her side is harrassed til she has hardly know one.. constantly looking over her shoulder, hes attacked strangled her multiple times and still has the police runs in shep...... shows u how great of serve and pritect is..
tammy

Ft Mitchell, KY

#22 Sep 3, 2010
than why are americans getting laid off, you see more mexican people working than you do americans,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 8 min Scotty Steiner 229
Traci Leslie 1 hr oreo 3
News Hodgenville woman charged with manslaughter, cr... 1 hr ima hoosier 1
Drug houses / Drug addicts 2 hr Sick of addicts 4
Why save heroin addicts 2 hr Sick of addicts 2
Any body seen Casey Smither? (May '15) 3 hr Anonymous 2
Shay Godfather/Foxy Lady 6 hr Raze 2

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance