Man charged after parking lot fight

Man charged after parking lot fight

There are 20 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Oct 1, 2013, titled Man charged after parking lot fight. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

According to Louisville Metro Police, the altercation started in the parking lot of the Walmart in the 11900 block of Standiford Plaza Drive around 1:10 p.m. September 30. The report says Justin Hayes, 18, of Louisville and another man were walking in the middle of a lane in the lot when the driver behind them honked the horn to try and get by.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 1, 2013
Stupid punk.....too bad the driver wasnt carrying. To assault his mother also just shows what kind of ghetto thugs they are...
Politically Incorrect

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2013
What color was the aggressor? "Cough " "cough ". Are we getting it yet?

“Hello”

Location hidden

#3 Oct 1, 2013
Politically Incorrect wrote:
What color was the aggressor? "Cough " "cough ". Are we getting it yet?
LOL..hes black...and seeing where this happened,im really not surprised.Ive encountered punks like this before in parking lots and your foot gets itchy :).
Words matter

New Albany, IN

#4 Oct 2, 2013
From the article:

"...out of the car he was attacked by both men. When the driver's mother tried to break up the fight, she was hit in the face and chest.

After the fight was over, witnesses told police the victim was down on the ground when Hayes went back and kicked him in the face."
----------

This is stupid reporting. It states that the man
was "attacked" by two men. Then that means he was
not in a fight. He was the victim of an assault.
There was not a "fight." There was an "assault."
It was not "after the fight was over." It was "after the assault" was over, etc.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#5 Oct 2, 2013
Words matter wrote:
From the article:
"...out of the car he was attacked by both men. When the driver's mother tried to break up the fight, she was hit in the face and chest.
After the fight was over, witnesses told police the victim was down on the ground when Hayes went back and kicked him in the face."
----------
This is stupid reporting. It states that the man
was "attacked" by two men. Then that means he was
not in a fight. He was the victim of an assault.
There was not a "fight." There was an "assault."
It was not "after the fight was over." It was "after the assault" was over, etc.
Going by the mugshot,it looks like the victim got in at least one good punch,and to me that would classify it as a fight.Punks like these need to be taken down a notch or two once in awhile.
John

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2013
Punks like that should be shot, everyone need to carry,
Im the Guy the mugshot

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2014
Ya'll are very easy to brainwash. Actually the aggressor was the white Bullitt County redneck that jump out of the car and started attacking a 16 year old kid with total disregard to his mother. The 18 year old ended up taking the charges. but as you can see I'm free and doing better a lot better than that fella. haha kill me and we would be left with you...
Skool n fools

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2014
Im the Guy the mugshot wrote:
Ya'll are very easy to brainwash. Actually the aggressor was the white Bullitt County redneck that jump out of the car and started attacking a 16 year old kid with total disregard to his mother. The 18 year old ended up taking the charges. but as you can see I'm free and doing better a lot better than that fella. haha kill me and we would be left with you...
it be best if you blacks just went back to Africa and call it even. You have ruined enough of Louisville, highlands, southend and now St Matthews. You black just don't get it, you are too prideful and arrogant to admit there is a huge problem with your race. Noone owes you Jack.
Victor Hayes

Charlestown, IN

#10 Mar 13, 2014
Yo to all y'all who commenting , that's not what happened. That's all a lie. I'm the other dude who was with him. Get the facts straight bitches. That's my brother y'all had it all wrong . Plus dumb f&$@ I'm white so why be racist .?
Victor Hayes

Charlestown, IN

#11 Mar 13, 2014
Skool n fools wrote:
<quoted text> it be best if you blacks just went back to Africa and call it even. You have ruined enough of Louisville, highlands, southend and now St Matthews. You black just don't get it, you are too prideful and arrogant to admit there is a huge problem with your race. Noone owes you Jack.
yo bitch I'm white . Why be racist ? Far as I know it's y'all dum ass white trashy rednecks. That's my brother and you really don't know wat happend . So suck a d$&@ little white trash . Learn the facts that's my brother and I'm white :) black power :)
Victor Hayes

Charlestown, IN

#12 Mar 13, 2014
Topic your getting sued to thanks for letting me find this :)
hillbilly

Hyattsville, MD

#14 Mar 13, 2014
The man in the car should have Stayed in the car, let it go and drive on away. Especially having his mother in the car.....But the two guys had to have been acting foolish and bumping their gums , WHICH WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. BUT , HINDSIGHT IS 20/20.
ladybug

Hyattsville, MD

#15 Mar 13, 2014
YOU two could learn how to speak proper English. Your post make you sound like typical punks. AND get a dictionary and look up the word R E S P E C T , , ,,,respect.....Hopefully one day you will learn how to act. ..Just from reading your posts ,it's easy to see your headed down the Wrong Path.......I will pray for you both........BTW , its not about skin color . THERE IS ONE FATHER ,OUR HEAVENLY FATHER , THREE IS ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.
ladybug

Hyattsville, MD

#16 Mar 13, 2014
I misspelled. THERE is one race, THE HUMAN RACE.
just an observation

Louisville, KY

#17 Mar 13, 2014
Victor Hayes wrote:
<quoted text>yo bitch I'm white . Why be racist ? Far as I know it's y'all dum ass white trashy rednecks. That's my brother and you really don't know wat happend . So suck a d$&@ little white trash . Learn the facts that's my brother and I'm white :) black power :)
Like someone else posted, let's just hope the next time you and your "brother" attack someone they are either law enforcement or carrying and turn you into the only good kind of punk!!!!
Well versed in Law

Newark, NJ

#18 Mar 13, 2014
Victor Hayes wrote:
Topic your getting sued to thanks for letting me find this :)
the only source you would possibly be able to sue wouldbe Whas 11, considering they committed slander. Topix and topix posters are sorta protected due to that pesky first amendment. Opinions are not sueable, however WHAS11 isnt voicing opinion but stating a fact....thats slander. I doubt you have the cash to fight WHAS11 in court, but you can try. You kids are so damn stupid these days its unreal.
Truth

United States

#19 Mar 13, 2014
Negroes are not human, they do not belong to the human race. They are a completely different species of animal.
just an observation

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 14, 2014
Well versed in Law wrote:
<quoted text> the only source you would possibly be able to sue wouldbe Whas 11, considering they committed slander. Topix and topix posters are sorta protected due to that pesky first amendment. Opinions are not sueable, however WHAS11 isnt voicing opinion but stating a fact....thats slander. I doubt you have the cash to fight WHAS11 in court, but you can try. You kids are so damn stupid these days its unreal.
For someone "well versed in law", I'd expect you to know the difference between slander and libel. Perhaps you said slander because WHAS 11 is a tv station but the criminal made specific reference to what he read which would make it libel. You might also not use made up legal terms like "sueable". In any case, WHAS committed neither as they only reported what was alleged by the police and witnesses. They never said the punks...umm, sorry....defendants were guilty.
Well versed in Law

Union, NJ

#21 Mar 14, 2014
just an observation wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone "well versed in law", I'd expect you to know the difference between slander and libel. Perhaps you said slander because WHAS 11 is a tv station but the criminal made specific reference to what he read which would make it libel. You might also not use made up legal terms like "sueable". In any case, WHAS committed neither as they only reported what was alleged by the police and witnesses. They never said the punks...umm, sorry....defendants were guilty.
uh , ok....same difference....i think they get the point. That being A. They are morons and B. They have no case. Not trying to get to deep in this , after all they are idiots.
Well versed in Law

Union, NJ

#22 Mar 14, 2014
Too "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 5 min Phoenix97 77
So long 1 hr horndogsinthemood 4
Did anyone know Sherman Adams? 1 hr answers for you 10
What Do You Do 1 hr Kyk234 5
News Louisville looking to collect nearly $9M in unp... 2 hr Bubba 1
christian vause ( chris vause) hunting ground c... 5 hr charlene t 1
Don Harp of Fairdale 13 hr Dleeharp 7

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance