Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not Romantic

Parkville, MD

#21 Jan 10, 2013
Some guys don't cuddle. They smoke, go to sleep,Say damn that was good and go their way. Especially if he had to go to work, or get some sleep. Whats to worry if you got your goose. Chill!
Confused In Love

Lubbock, TX

#22 Jan 10, 2013
Not Romantic wrote:
Some guys don't cuddle. They smoke, go to sleep,Say damn that was good and go their way. Especially if he had to go to work, or get some sleep. Whats to worry if you got your goose. Chill!
So, other guys do this?? You described it to a tee. He washed up, said I knew what it was, smoked a black, then said he had to go. Maybe I should just chill. But, damn, I like the finishing touches. Just gives me good closure to a beautiful lovemaking session. Are you a guy?
Not Romantic

Parkville, MD

#23 Jan 10, 2013
Confused In Love wrote:
<quoted text>
So, other guys do this?? You described it to a tee. He washed up, said I knew what it was, smoked a black, then said he had to go. Maybe I should just chill. But, damn, I like the finishing touches. Just gives me good closure to a beautiful lovemaking session. Are you a guy?
Sometimes giving a man space to breath is worth its weight in gold. Yes , Their are plenty of us out their that don't get into being lovey dovey. I been with my girl 20 years. She tells me all the time that I don't care, I say yes I do or I wouldn't be here. So, relax and don't worry so much. He might have went through a jealous relationship that sucked and he really doesn't want that again in anyway or form.
Confused In Love

Lubbock, TX

#24 Jan 10, 2013
Not Romantic wrote:
<quoted text> Sometimes giving a man space to breath is worth its weight in gold. Yes , Their are plenty of us out their that don't get into being lovey dovey. I been with my girl 20 years. She tells me all the time that I don't care, I say yes I do or I wouldn't be here. So, relax and don't worry so much. He might have went through a jealous relationship that sucked and he really doesn't want that again in anyway or form.
Well, that's the best advice I think I've gotten so far. He for sure is not a lovey dovey guy. He's a tough guy, he says. I use the "you don't care" line, too. He NEVER lets me have my way, either. It's his way or no way. But, I like that in him most of the time. I wish I could act and think more like a man. But, man, I have a huge heart. I'm lovey dovey AND a crier. How do I just turn that off when I'm with him? Thanks for the good advice. Now, if I can just relax and chill.
Revelations

United States

#25 Jan 10, 2013
The key to a relationship is both people must give. The his way or no way just shows how selfish and unwilling to cooperate in a relationship he is. My wife and I take turns being the boss, we do what she wants then me, then her, then me...we have our clashes but they are usually over in minutes. Always ask yourself, will this guy be a good dad to my kids? Or will he just jet out when things get tough? Life is short, never sell yourself short of what you wantor need in anything.
Viper Squad

Lexington, KY

#26 Jan 10, 2013
Ur just a #... he's good at it... so fk the cuddlin, and feelin like he's a bf... he's not. ur just a fk to him. if he cant cuddle, then maybe he's a psychopath who doesn't have any feelings.

U know... u could just ask him. IF u really want to know. I think we lie to ourselves about those who we want to care, when really, they could care less.
Not Romantic

Parkville, MD

#27 Jan 10, 2013
It really isn't like that at all. I just don't say my way or the highway, but I damn sure don't say honey its your turn to put the strap on on either. Just that way......
Viper Squad

Lexington, KY

#28 Jan 10, 2013
Relationships should be equal... sometimes you're the boss, sometimes you're not. That's what equality looks like.
Confused In Love

Lubbock, TX

#30 Jan 11, 2013
He always makes good sense when it comes to decision making. He's more street-smart than I am and has more life experiences. As far as his being a good father to my children, that is not going to be a factor. We will have no children together. I hope I'm not lying to myself about how he feels about me. For the most part, everything is good. It's just the "after sex" part that I don't like, nor do I understand. I'm just going to have to tell myself that I wear his ass out, so he's got to go get some rest. Men are just strrrrrrrrrrange creatures.
Not Romantic

Parkville, MD

#31 Jan 11, 2013
Confused In Love wrote:
He always makes good sense when it comes to decision making. He's more street-smart than I am and has more life experiences. As far as his being a good father to my children, that is not going to be a factor. We will have no children together. I hope I'm not lying to myself about how he feels about me. For the most part, everything is good. It's just the "after sex" part that I don't like, nor do I understand. I'm just going to have to tell myself that I wear his ass out, so he's got to go get some rest. Men are just strrrrrrrrrrange creatures.
Look confused in love at reality. Sex, love making,fetishes what every floats a persons boat is one thing. But companionship, Partnership, Sharing, and open invitations to accept each other at anytime is a factor in love as well. Anyone can get drunk and find a sex partner to hook up with and bail on once the goods are leveled out.Someone who helps you feel better about yourself, and wants to included you in their plan to acheive comfort living together. A person that wants to cover your back when you need them. I don't shop, I hate it,unless it's an auto parts or Tool place. I don't like running around in bars or resturants.If she wants too go shopping, There's the door, if she wants to go out and eat, She can go with the kids or her friends. Bring me back a pizz, or burger. I work over 60 hrs every week.So, I get into a work mode for like 3 months at a time then take a week off if possible. If she needs to go to the Dr. office, go ahead. She does go with me. So, It's a sharing thingy. except for my Chair. and Coffee.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Hells sword 1,245
Religious leaders call for outrage after baby s... 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Zoneton Music Thread (Jan '14) 1 hr Musikologist 4
Robbie Ashcraft 1 hr Ugly couple 52
kirsten R aka Kiki :) 1 hr sam 1
Why are all Shep women pill head sl uts? (May '13) 1 hr sam 14
Melanie Roberts is a JOKE as Judge/Executive (Jul '10) 2 hr Voter 119
•••
•••
•••