Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26312 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#29903 Sep 9, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before, I do NOT live in Morehead. As I have told you before I use a "proxy server" which is located in Morehead. And since you have absolutely no idea what a "proxy server" is, it is plain to see you have no clue what a "proxy war" is either.
I currently live within walking distance of Grayson Lake.
It's funny how you talk about Morehead from Pikeville and Elkhorn City of all places! LOL
So you are an Imbecile near a hick Lake.

Lmfao
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#29904 Sep 9, 2013
Based upon what has been said, Rand Paul has made good sense on most subjects as far as the Tea Party and all Conservatives are concerned. Of course we understand no liberal wants the same as the conservative.

What is deplorable is that none in Congress can give up any stand , enough to get the real work done.What about the Immigration of illegals ,the Border being open, the I>R>S. scandal and a need to reform all of them and the entire political way as well as the entire gov`t??? The ones in the Congress seem to like things as they are, too much!!!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#29905 Sep 9, 2013
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text> oh my
If we exchanged the word "Republican" for the word" Democrat" what would be the difference between the two Parties in that previous statement?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#29906 Sep 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Based upon what has been said, Rand Paul has made good sense on most subjects as far as the Tea Party and all Conservatives are concerned. Of course we understand no liberal wants the same as the conservative.
What is deplorable is that none in Congress can give up any stand , enough to get the real work done.What about the Immigration of illegals ,the Border being open, the I>R>S. scandal and a need to reform all of them and the entire political way as well as the entire gov`t??? The ones in the Congress seem to like things as they are, too much!!!
Rand is an ignorant little f-g just like you.

When we get rid of Mitch Ky will do much better.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#29907 Sep 9, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Rand is an ignorant little f-g just like you.
When we get rid of Mitch Ky will do much better.
Again using your mouth instead of you brain.

Since we have only the ones running for office to vote for(3), Mitch is the lessor of all three evils. We at least know where he has stood for the last 30 years! Doing the conservative thing!!!
No Not

West Liberty, KY

#29913 Sep 9, 2013
Liar!!!
Enough said!
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Elkhorn City!!!
Enough said!
YES you are

West Liberty, KY

#29918 Sep 9, 2013
Aint you that narcissist from salt lick ky that calls everybody else a narcissist
NobamaWhacker wrote:
Beginning of above post!
look

Wooton, KY

#29919 Sep 9, 2013
people if you are looking for just truthful news without it watered down or far left or far right.you like it they way it is just try our news station Aljreea America.see what you been missing.
getoverit

Madisonville, KY

#29920 Sep 9, 2013
omg get over it already for goodness sake
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#29924 Sep 9, 2013
So true!!
i did

Wooton, KY

#29925 Sep 9, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER get all your "news" from a single source.
You need to look at many sources to include CNN, MSNBC, FOX, BBC and on-line sources. If you only use one of these sources, regardless of which, you are a tool.
It would also do you some good to look into some truly non-profit sources.
Regardless, each and every one of them has an agenda.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HP7L8bw5QF4XX
not mention just watching one news source alone i have watched them all .and this is what i see when i watch them. msnbc its far left .fox far right .bbc. just hangs around .the Aljazreea news goes right to the source talks to the people involved and is not run by a certain party like most others is. and it covers ever country like that .its not owned by the big people here in the usa .but they owned abroad.they not forced to twist a story and cover most up with a cape and gown.for me that not news just a big show about what suppose to be news.but knock your self out watch the news soaps.
Bob

Frankfort, KY

#29926 Sep 9, 2013
Ok ok what is the problem

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#29928 Sep 10, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, you really should try to find this program. It involves Iran/Contra, and Ollie North, too. Have a wonderful weekend!
The Panama Deception ....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#29929 Sep 10, 2013
American Drug War: The Last White Hope ....

CIA Drug ops ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Mena Connection ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#29931 Sep 10, 2013
'Mr. Murphy, I have reviewed this case very carefully,' the Divorce Court Judge said,'And I've decided to give your wife $775 a week,'

'That's very fair, your honor,' the husband said.'And, every now and then, I'll try to send her a few bucks myself.'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#29932 Sep 10, 2013
look wrote:
people if you are looking for just truthful news without it watered down or far left or far right.you like it they way it is just try our news station Aljreea America.see what you been missing.
Just three weeks after Al Jazeera Americaís much-publicized launch, anchor Morgan Fogarty is quitting and returning to her previous co-anchor position at WCCB-TV in Charlotte, N.C. Itís the latest blow to the new-found network, which is funded by the government of Qatar.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hollerrat

London, KY

#29938 Sep 11, 2013
theres fox news then theres the propaganda of the communist controlled networks

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The elegant

Salem, MA

#29947 Sep 11, 2013
wtf was banned from all the Topix Forums because his foul language .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Didya

Chesterfield, MO

#29949 Sep 11, 2013
Get any rain at salt lick?
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
I would have assumed it was from his lack of intellect!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#29952 Sep 12, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
theres fox news then theres the propaganda of the communist controlled networks
Listened to Madcow some last night. She is so one sided, had to laugh til she got turned off, click, click.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California to Kentucky Travel Ban 8 min ~ 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 24 min Tik Tok 906
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr trump is toast 2,948
Amanda Norris (Nov '12) 4 hr Hello 26
Mitch McConnell sells out the working man 4 hr ~ 2
Amanda Norris (Nov '11) 6 hr A guy 17
Old black dude goes by bird 14 hr Curious 1

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages