Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
22,301 - 22,320 of 26,209 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know Consistent was a woman.
I was referring to Amused Slew, either way, if they are a lib, so what,

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

A couple celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. When they were asked what their secret was to a long lasting marriage they said: "We take the time to go out to a restaurant two times a week. A candlelight dinner, soft music and a slow walk home. She goes on Tuesdays, and I go on Fridays."
Daniel

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Still believe expanding alcohol sales in Breckinridge County will result in revenue? Get the facts. County Judge Executive Lucas dispelled that myth on Thursday's interview on the radio. Here's an article with his quotes and a link to the podcast so you can hear it from his mouth: http://goo.gl/lzUcE
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

One of the biggest problems is that the drunks will do more damage than the value of the revenue.Same applies to pot,drugs of the illusionary effect.Gun control is not the problem,it is the one that controls the Gun!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Tell that to half the population,no Democrat will even recognize they should think about it!Obama has spoken!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

whitehair wrote:
One of the biggest problems is that the drunks will do more damage than the value of the revenue.Same applies to pot,drugs of the illusionary effect.Gun control is not the problem,it is the one that controls the Gun!
More childish stupidity from a moron.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You moronic imbecile, your childish ignorant Statements are a joke.
Grow up deadbeat.
You called it.Moronic imbecile can not even understand "YOU".
If you can not say something it is better to shut up than to prove your stupidity.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You called it.Moronic imbecile can not even understand "YOU".
If you can not say something it is better to shut up than to prove your stupidity.
That is why your Mommy always told you to shut the f--k up, Stupid.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That is why your Mommy always told you to shut the f--k up, Stupid.
Noooo,_we came from a civil and religious family.You are recalling your own past.We were taught to not talk when adults were present!
Could it be,you were behind the door when brains were passed out?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Remember, when you "claimed" your side was religious and polite ??? Yeah, me neither.... Poor loser !
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Remember, when you "claimed" your side was religious and polite ??? Yeah, me neither.... Poor loser !
Have to agree neither side is religious.But some of us try to be!With WTF you just sometimes slip.
Yeah,guess that I am a sore looser when it effects the whole Country!How do you agree with the new taxes coming around?Give the poor or the middle class any boost in spending money?
How about answering my earlier questions about Health Care for the illegals and the ones that won`t work?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

They get health care now, ObamaCare is the same as RomneyCare, but national... As for your hypocrisy, no pass. Your guys are worse and more off topic.
bib lolwia

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

lol wish i could have been there for that
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

anybody see the report about the ceos of gm, and all the other bailed out companies getting 400,000 dollar bonuses, thanks obozo they really need that money, oh yeah before i forget the taxes obozo raises on the rich has already been spent hahahahahaha what idiots
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I saw it... funny you blame Obama, because American businessmen, like RawMoney are raping the country ??? Since when, has Obama been/paid a CEO, teabagger ???
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
They get health care now, ObamaCare is the same as RomneyCare, but national... As for your hypocrisy, no pass. Your guys are worse and more off topic.
They get Health Care now at the expense of the taxpayers.They sneak into our Country,get on the welfare rolls,get food stamps,housing assistance,and have their babies with the baby then being a citizen.You and Congress just have no sense of conservative,protect our home country first,do you?This country spends millions to do all this and it is nonsense for you to claim it is not Christian to secure the Border and send them home?Stupid is what I call it.Hypocrisy?No,just common sense so many do not have.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
I saw it... funny you blame Obama, because American businessmen, like RawMoney are raping the country ??? Since when, has Obama been/paid a CEO, teabagger ???
Go back and check where all the stemulus money went,will you?Romney made his by being smart,not taking it secretly ,from the taxpayers.Just can`t see thru the crap ?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

So, your "solution" ?? Oh yeah, assign blame, when Romney did the same ??? LMAOROTFU~! Let them DIE, just go ahead and RIGHT IT !! PHONEY CHRISTIAN !!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
So, your "solution" ?? Oh yeah, assign blame, when Romney did the same ??? LMAOROTFU~! Let them DIE, just go ahead and RIGHT IT !! PHONEY CHRISTIAN !!!
I give up,you are so off course,it becomes the same as trying to get through (to WTF to be relistic and understand anything).Your mind is closed.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Of course, you give up, your "position" is comical.... Come on "Christian", tell the folks you want to choose WHO DIES !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••