KKKantucKKKe Ranks 1st in AmeriKKKa f...

KKKantucKKKe Ranks 1st in AmeriKKKa for...

Created by Johnathan Masters on Nov 28, 2013

22 votes

Click on an option to vote

College Basketball

Toxic Air Pollution

Cancer Deaths

Unhealthy Habits

Toothlessness

Worst Emotional Well-Being

Fastest Growing Prison Rates

Animal and Child Abuse

Worst Drivers

All of the Above

Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2013
Kentucky is ranked…:
…#1 in America for highest rate of Cancer Deaths (American Cancer Society, 2006; Oxford University, 2011).
…#1 nationally for toxic air pollution (2012).
…#1 in America for Colorectal Cancer incidents (2007).
…#1 nationally for Binge Drinking (2012).
…#1 in America for Oral Cavity and Pharynx Cancer incidents (2012).
…#1 nationally for being the Worst Run State (2010).
…#1 in America for the highest rate of Lung Cancer Deaths (2007).
…#1 nationally to least likely to have “healthy habits”, such as “eating healthily, exercising, and not smoking”(2009).
…#1 in America for Lung and Bronchus Cancer incidents (2012).
…#1 nationally for overall toothlessness (CDC, 2003).
…#1 in America for Colon and Rectum Cancer incidents (2012).
…#1 nationally for toothlessness for folks 65 and older (2004).
…#1 in America for having the Worst “Emotional Well-being”(2012).
…#1 nationally for having fastest growing prison industrial complexes (2009, Pew Center).
…#1 in America for maintaining the filthiest, dirtiest public spaces (2011).
…#1 nationally highest rate of child deaths from abuse and neglect (2007).
…#1 Worst State for Animal Abuse, 4 years in a row (2007-2010).
…#1 in America for having the Worst Drivers (2011).
…#2 nationally for having most Cancer incidents in all cancer categories (2012).
…#2 in America for the Worst Overall Well-Being in America (2012).
…#2 nationally for Kidney and Renal Pelvis Cancer incidents (2012).
…#3 in the United States of America for Brain Cancer (2012).
…#3 nationally for the most car wrecks (2011).
…#3 nationally for having the most folks below the poverty line (18.6%)(2010).
…#3 in America for lowest per capita spending on P-12 Education (2008-2009).
…4th nationally in lowest median household income ($40,072)(2010).
…5th worst state in America for women to live (2012).
…Top 5 Poorest States in America (2012).
…7th for most fatalities because of car wrecks (2011).
…#7 least government money spent to prevent mental illness (2013).
…#8 state for having the lowest Gross Domestic Product (GDP)(2010).
…#8 nationally in America for Brain and Other Nervous-System Cancer Deaths (2007).
…#8 in America for Cervix Cancer incidents (2012).
…#9 nationally for cops charging the most DUIs (2011).
…#10 in America for having the highest number of students on free or reduced-priced meals (2009-2010).
…10th nationally for having the smartest P-12 students in America (2013).
http://thekentuckyrevolution.blogspot.com/201... http://thekentuckyrevolution.blogspot.com/201...
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2013
And #1 for hating worthless kneegrows.
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2013
No... that's not right.... but typically great response to genius King Louis the 16th Ville.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2013
Will you please STFU, nobody cares........
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2013
Exactly... that's why Ky's got so many problems. Nothing like apathy... plus blind obedience... war slavery and genocide all comes from blind obedience... apathy... well, that allows everything.
Dale

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2013
That's because Kentuckians are mostly pieces of shyte and they don't care because they're mentally ill morons. Then these morons have kids who end up being even more mentally ill than they are and repeating the cycle of stupidity and poverty.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2013
Dale wrote:
That's because Kentuckians are mostly pieces of shyte and they don't care because they're mentally ill morons. Then these morons have kids who end up being even more mentally ill than they are and repeating the cycle of stupidity and poverty.
LOL! Get lost, you insignificant hoosier farm boy.
my 2 cents

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Dec 5, 2013
You know, if people took out more time in their day to help others instead of cutting them down, Kentucky and EVERY OTHER STATE IN THE US would be so much better off. There wouldn't be time for all the crime and hatred. Yet we get lost in the ways of thinking, "How can I better myself and feel like I'm better than the next person." Truth is people all over the nation are self righteous, self centered, arrogant ass wipes that deserve nothing more than a slap in the face. True, we are all given the same opportunities to succeed in life and some take more advantage of the opportunities life has to offer then others, BUT, why not look at the next person and say, "What could I do to help them? To make their day just a little better than it is?" It's always been made about race or what you earn every year. Try making it about lending a helping hand and loving eachother.
Dale

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Get lost, you insignificant hoosier farm boy.
At least the Hoosier farm boys work for a living unlike the Kentucky welfare trash that sits on its azz for year and waits for the government to do something for it. Just like in that hick infested backwater called Appalachia where half the people are trashed on prescription drugs and other garbage and collect a government disability or welfare check for generations. That's your Kentucky values, LOSER.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the Hoosier farm boys work for a living unlike the Kentucky welfare trash that sits on its azz for year and waits for the government to do something for it. Just like in that hick infested backwater called Appalachia where half the people are trashed on prescription drugs and other garbage and collect a government disability or welfare check for generations. That's your Kentucky values, LOSER.
LOL! Just like a stupid hoosier. I guess you know all four million Kentuckians PERSONALLY? Hide behind your computer and make all the insults you want, farm boy....Kentucky has beautiful mountains, a fascinating history, and people from different backgrounds. The story of our state is the story of America. What has your dumb hick state got besides farmland and rednecks? Dumb hoosier pissant!
Dale

Louisville, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2013
No but I sure know enough Kentuckians especially from the Louisville region that makes them the most miserable assholes I've ever encountered. They know nothing about hard work, they know nothing about values or anything else. They bitch about everything and expect it on a silver platter. You have a fascinating history alright, one of being a shithole of a state and backwards as hell. The story of your state is nothing to being the story of America. The story of your state is that of being a Third World shithole in the South and being one of the worst educated states in the Union for generations. Not to mention being the worst state in the Union in just about every statistical and economic category. Of course, you're too stupid to look up what Johnathan Masters posted hick boy. That's because in your retard infested world called Kentucky education is optional. That's why Kentuckians in a large percentage end up on the dole and if they aren't then they work at minimum wage jobs their entire lives because they're too stupid to progress.
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2013
Dale... you are 100%... keep on plugging away. A few years back, Diane Sawyer's "Children of the Mountains" segment came out, and instead of addressing the horrible entrenched, systemic, institutionalized structural problems causing all of Kentucky's woe (and yes, the "culture of ignorance" is a major one), instead, Appalachian leaders were all belly-aching about how Diane Sawyer was "stereotyping" Appalachia, and how mean it was of her to do so... yeah, ok... as if those stereotypes don't exist for a reason. But the bigger point, is they aren't doing anything to address the situations... Gatewood Galbraith, Kentukcy's Huey Long, constantly and consistently railed against Kentucky politics, and when they would claim he was a perennial candidate, he'd just retort that Kentucky has perennial problems, which she does. Since 1774 Harrod's Town... and no doubt, before then too.

Here's some research I'm working on regarding the American Revolutionary War, and how Kentucky was situated regarding that first American "Civil" War, since 1/3 were for the British, 1/3 for Americans, and 1/3 were apathetic, and 75% of the Indians and Blacks were against it. It was a civil war, everybody had to be looking over their backs, for traitors, etc. Also, it was over Amerindian Land. Washington, Patrick Henry, Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin all profited handsomely off the Revolution, each with large allotments of Amerindian land, and some plantation lands, also had slaves there too.

&li st=PL6YDQGGmlPceHJfa9yFiGsPsQ0 P4IejAd
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#13 Dec 5, 2013
Also, the last statistic, shows where Kentucky is strongest... our children, without a budget, are doing well with the new standards, they are rising to expectations, and are turning numbers around like nobody's ever seen before. So... we should support this new crop of geniuses... surely, they'll inevitably clash with those drowning in their "culture of ignorance", but that's to expected... if you tell the truth, they'll kick you in the teeth... tell the truth anyways. Also, Kentucky's students offer the best and brightest hope for Kentucky, if we're able to create good jobs, and retain our young professionals.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2013
Dale wrote:
No but I sure know enough Kentuckians especially from the Louisville region that makes them the most miserable assholes I've ever encountered. They know nothing about hard work, they know nothing about values or anything else. They bitch about everything and expect it on a silver platter. You have a fascinating history alright, one of being a shithole of a state and backwards as hell. The story of your state is nothing to being the story of America. The story of your state is that of being a Third World shithole in the South and being one of the worst educated states in the Union for generations. Not to mention being the worst state in the Union in just about every statistical and economic category. Of course, you're too stupid to look up what Johnathan Masters posted hick boy. That's because in your retard infested world called Kentucky education is optional. That's why Kentuckians in a large percentage end up on the dole and if they aren't then they work at minimum wage jobs their entire lives because they're too stupid to progress.
Blah, blah, blah, blah.....stick to farming and having a "fondness" for farm animals, Hoosier....you have the intelligence of a door knob. I've read plenty about the history of Kentucky and I know what I'm talking about. Why don't you get Johnny Master's d**k out of your mouth long enough to pick up a book and read it? Judging people based on the state they live in is the most ignorant thing a person can do...but then again, you are a hoosier.
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah, blah.....stick to farming and having a "fondness" for farm animals, Hoosier....you have the intelligence of a door knob. I've read plenty about the history of Kentucky and I know what I'm talking about. Why don't you get Johnny Master's d**k out of your mouth long enough to pick up a book and read it? Judging people based on the state they live in is the most ignorant thing a person can do...but then again, you are a hoosier.
Who fed you after midnight?

“Lebst du noch?”

Since: Nov 13

Norfolk, Virginia

#16 Dec 14, 2013
AKWIA
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2013
lulz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy reggiN Month! (Feb '11) 2 hr Sabrina Oh 12
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 2 hr texas pete 1,616
What's up with hairy muffs in this day and age? (Jan '14) 3 hr Sabrina Oh 12
James Vandenboss Fired LMEMS Medic 10 hr GDN 2
will you s uck my wiener? 12 hr Bojangles 19
Michelle Mccoy (Nov '11) 14 hr Hhaze 6
Castelrock Kelly M Peace 16 hr kelly mullins 1

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance