Courtney, star tattoos on face

Posted in the Fairdale Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i wanna know

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Whats her last name? She has star tattoos on her face. Shes a methwhore.. I think her Daddys a cop or used to be a cop.
shes honeysuckle trash

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Decker!
dntyawish

Casey, IL

#4 Apr 12, 2013
Ajax can't wash what this trick will give you off! Nasty!!
really

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Apr 12, 2013
Sell out disloyal. Will fu%# your bf in a second if you turn your head. And she will rob you blind. She's a no good drugged up slut
sheshome

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 14, 2013
shes in nelson jail right now, heard she had just been released from bullitt... she got poss, para and p.i. of cont sub. shes exactly where she needs to be! hope they throw her the book!
honey suckle drugs

Louisville, KY

#7 May 1, 2013
she is in bcdc now again
Methhead

Louisville, KY

#8 May 1, 2013
she living with james coulter in honeysuckle trailer park with him and a bunch of other methheads who dont work and dont she have a kid too
honkey

Louisville, KY

#9 May 1, 2013
easy trick
sheshome

Lexington, KY

#10 May 2, 2013
she has a kid but doesnt have her.
wonderin

Lexington, KY

#11 May 24, 2013
does james dude have red hair?
iknow

Cincinnati, OH

#12 May 28, 2013
No
wonderin

Lexington, KY

#15 May 30, 2013
saw her in bardstown at the dr with her kid (i assume) she was with a red haired boy. and then later that week at stephen foster restaurant in bardstown eating with a cop (her dad?)

Since: May 13

Chicago, IL

#16 May 30, 2013
Whichever Courtney y'all are talking about its not decker because she doesn't even know how to get to Bardstown. She doesn't have a kid her dad is no longer a cop but a wonderful man. She's not on drugs, hasn't been for a VERY long time and the hardest thing she did then was smoke some weed. Get over the drama bullsh_t.
Buster

Louisville, KY

#17 May 31, 2013
stayhomemomma you are talkin bout a different person this one with the tats on face is a dope head on heroin, meth and anything else was arrested in nelson and bullitt county she runs with james coulter and a bunch of other dope heads nothing but scum all of them

Chicago, IL

#18 May 31, 2013
Was hoping so she's my cousin and an AWESOME person would do anything for anybody. Definitely NOT a druggie
hmm

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 3, 2013
is her dad still a cop? i wonder why she was eating in stephen foster with a cop... she was or-ed on possesion charges... tell on three well let you free? but then again i dont see a cop eating out in public with her, theyd get her narcin at the station...

pure curiosity. i cant stand the druggie whore:)
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 12, 2013
she back in jail bunch of drug charges
notaplace4meetin

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Jun 15, 2013
I say Courtney must have peed someone off a lil. She has her issues but ALL people do. Picking at her flaws make her stronger. If more parents would sit and think they would take all the shit talk back! Ye who throws less dirt has more land to stand on. So you go girl ya really need some new haters! Jealous bitches talk shit.
longrod

United States

#22 Jun 22, 2013
Stayhomemomma wrote:
Whichever Courtney y'all are talking about its not decker because she doesn't even know how to get to Bardstown. She doesn't have a kid her dad is no longer a cop but a wonderful man. She's not on drugs, hasn't been for a VERY long time and the hardest thing she did then was smoke some weed. Get over the drama bullsh_t.
ur a damn lie shes a thievin as$ dopewhore forsure I know her she stayed with me and stole frpm my sister

Chicago, IL

#23 Jun 22, 2013
longrod wrote:
<quoted text> ur a damn lie shes a thievin as$ dopewhore forsure I know her she stayed with me and stole frpm my sister
It's not my cousin Courtney decker she's living in Louisville and stays out here sporadically with her fiancé.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When your car passes the railroad crossings 56 min rylermyler 1
Your venerable wants to know who is Mandy MaraMAN? 1 hr rylermyler 14
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr Scotty Steiner 1,958
Looking for 2 hr Sharon 2
News Coroner removes body from incident near My Old ... 4 hr Tough Guy 11
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 5 hr Curious 60
stealing 5 hr Tina Louise 5

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance