Fairdale Youth Baseball

Fairdale Youth Baseball

Posted in the Fairdale Forum

Since: Sep 08

Louisville

#1 Sep 17, 2008
What do you think about Fairdale Youth Baseball?
Faiths Mom

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2009
Love it! My daughter has been playing since she was 4 in their tee-ball and it has been something! Are there problems and disagreements - Yep! But it shows in every action that they want what is best for the kids. It has been a very great part of her life for the past four years and look forward to this year being great as well!
Mom Of 2

Madisonville, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2009
Sign up are happening at the park. Tell family and friends to sign their children up. We look forward to a great year.
Coach of TeeBall

Madisonville, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2009
Sign up will still be open for the next 2 weeks. Beginning day is the 3rd weekend in April. I look forward to coaching the kids this year. I hope that we will have another great team...
jennifer

Littleton, CO

#5 Mar 25, 2009
i want to sign my son up on the mudcats cause his cousin is on the that team and i was woundering if maybe anyone would know who i can talk to thanks so much jennifer
Tee Ball Coach

Corbin, KY

#6 May 6, 2009
I hope I am not late posting this. I do not get on here much. If you got him on the team that is great. If not you would just need to go up to the park and talk to Sue (she works the concession stand most of the time) or Mike (president) or even the coach of the Mudcats - Portman. He can help you get signed up. It should not be to late.. And check up and see if they are going to have fall ball...
poppy

New York, NY

#7 Apr 16, 2010
i'm trying to find out the kid pitch schedule what is the website?
furious parent

Hilliard, OH

#8 Jul 8, 2010
i have never felt so ripped off in my life as when i let my kids play tball for fairdale my kids were totally shown corruption in the game of tball i wouldnt advise anybody to sign your kids up for and sport there!
Pop Pop

Lexington, KY

#9 May 1, 2013
The way the 2013 Tee Ball teams were selected is a joke. The teams are not equally manned, (one has mostly small children while other teams have several kids pushing the league age limit. There are only 4 teams and the same kids get to beat the small kids nearly every week. If you want your kid/grand kids to play in a quality league skip Fairdale Youth League all together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr RGW 676
why do blacks always play the race card (Dec '11) 1 hr Bethel Reserves 237
Drugs in the city 2 hr Discussed 1
Does ayone remember Robert Munch? (Feb '14) 2 hr Michael Toy 35
Snitch 11 hr Joey 13
Man shoots self in head in hickory acres 13 hr Smokey oak 6
Common Sense: Ditch Mitch AND Bevins 14 hr Thom Paine 2

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages