Stolen property

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Please somebody help me! Someone has taken my engagement ring in the womensbathroom of garden ridge today jan. 9 around 4:30 pm. I took it off to wash my hands and then I turned around to tend to my 3year old son when I finally realized it wasn't on my finger it was too late. It's a family heirloom, that has been with my husbands family for over 100 years. I just recently had it re set. please if you have any info respond to this and we will get in contact. Thanks
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

how do you not know who is next to you in a batnroom? Like I must be picturing your scenario way different. Bathrooms arent that big, you set it on a sink to wash your nhands? So you didnt notice other women beside you? As I said bathrooms arent that big? Just curious. Also, is your name Sarah?
Stolen property

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Yes I did notice, but I was preoccupied with my 3 year old. It was just a very bad situation and now I'm without a very precious family heirloom. Nope, my name isn't Sarah.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

hmmm, yeah I know your not who I thought you were now, just realized the three yr old lol. My wifes friend has a family heirloom ring as well that her husband gave her...just wondering if you were her. Im sorry about the loss though, just remember....life is more than a ring. Godbless.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I saw this mentioned on FB today.....i hate thieves.I wouldnt hold out any hope on getting that ring back as honest people are few and far between these days. :(
Stolen property

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Revelations wrote:
hmmm, yeah I know your not who I thought you were now, just realized the three yr old lol. My wifes friend has a family heirloom ring as well that her husband gave her...just wondering if you were her. Im sorry about the loss though, just remember....life is more than a ring. Godbless.
thanks I keep trying to remind myself that it's a material thing but I'm just having a hard time right now
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

when my things get lost or broke i think to myself, wont matter when im six feet under. Remember what Jesus said, ''Lay for yourself treasures in heaven, where rust and thieves cannot touch them.'' good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 18 min hovel 110
POLICE: Louisville dad arrested after 3-year-ol... 3 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
southend 3 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 6 hr Sebastian 54
Cherry st 13 hr mmmhmm 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 hr Gfm 81,565
Joe Wantland attorney 14 hr I know 26
•••
•••