lj trash

Covington, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2013
So i hear this nasty b itch is back on the scene..smoking up all the dope and sleeping with all the loser men.. just when I thought that Bullitt County had gotten rid of that piece of garbage she strikes again
keepittrashy

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 8, 2013
Ummm.... sweetie ... u better get a mop cuz ur jealousy is leaking all over bullitt co. Mop that shit up! Lol
lol

Newport, KY

#3 Jun 8, 2013
lj trash wrote:
So i hear this nasty b itch is back on the scene..smoking up all the dope and sleeping with all the loser men.. just when I thought that Bullitt County had gotten rid of that piece of garbage she strikes again
don't hate cause you dope wasn't good enough for her to sleep with you
really

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 8, 2013
Krystal is a great person. Shes single, who cares who she sleeps with, but it doesnt matter though because she doesnt go around just sleeping with guys. She has class, unlike you jealous drama starters with nothing to do but badmouth someone on the internet.
krystal short

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2013
What it be hater.. i love that u love me enough to talk about me,hate me, think about me.. with u on the sence ill never be forgotten.. but heres how the truth is for me these days, i dont hang out on the junction streets anymore.. more like the streets of etown... so who wanna talk shit? U got so much info tell me who u r ill tell u WHO i really do these days.. not the junction funk, ill leave that for u hater scared im takken em from ya.. lol have a good day.. thanks for the love everyone!!!
nasty

Newport, KY

#6 Jun 8, 2013
krystal short wrote:
What it be hater.. i love that u love me enough to talk about me,hate me, think about me.. with u on the sence ill never be forgotten.. but heres how the truth is for me these days, i dont hang out on the junction streets anymore.. more like the streets of etown... so who wanna talk shit? U got so much info tell me who u r ill tell u WHO i really do these days.. not the junction funk, ill leave that for u hater scared im takken em from ya.. lol have a good day.. thanks for the love everyone!!!
all I know is you are one nasty ulgy h.e who would really sleep with you???? I guess you had to run to etown they are on harder drugs there I know I wouldn't f..k you if I was f..ked up to the max keep you a$$ there cause Bullitt is why better off without you
lj trash

Covington, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2013
You were on Main Street a few days ago getting a bag from Anthony Hodge.. who are you trying to lie to.. me?? or yourself?? Where are your kids? Nevermind..you lost them because you chose the dick and the dope..sad sad sad..
krystal short

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 9, 2013
I love how everyone knows more about me then i know about me... i havent seen or tlk to a. Hodge n about a month or more n when i did it sure wasnt about dope... like i said i love the fact u haters make me famous.. so dnt be so bad ass behind a fake name.. be real, back up what u say.. as for everything yall postin its bullshit.. im bettin whoever is postin this shit is a fake ass friend to my face.. and f y i i have joint custody of my kids, but because of my ex nate acting a donkey i have to take that shit bck to court.. so come on who r u??
a REAL friend

Louisville, KY

#9 Jun 10, 2013
Dont let these petty topix gangsters get you down. If it was someone that really nows you theyd know the truth. People hate on you cuz they wish they were you. People love to run their mouths and spread lies about people. How they get their rocks off. Dont sweat it, you and your friends the real people that matter know that you arent about the dope lifestyle or being down in lj anymore. Shake it off girl!
wtf

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Jun 13, 2013
You trifflin' skank ass scumbag. You aint even got your kids and you were just with Hodge the other day!!! Or whoever else can get you high!!! Thats why your boy was just talking shit about how your back on the shit and thats why yall aint together. Dont be mad cause your a piece of shit. All you will ever be is LJ SKUM. xoxo
haters keep on hatin

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
You trifflin' skank ass scumbag. You aint even got your kids and you were just with Hodge the other day!!! Or whoever else can get you high!!! Thats why your boy was just talking shit about how your back on the shit and thats why yall aint together. Dont be mad cause your a piece of shit. All you will ever be is LJ SKUM. xoxo
How you know she was wit hodge? You musta had your ass right there wit him to know that so if she was your just anotha one of the lj hoes yoself. lol Jealous cause she was smokin your dope or cuz she could take ur man?
wtf

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jun 19, 2013
nope. Wouldn't touch any of them with a 20 foot pole. I have a Man, with a good job and he's a great father and we actually have custody of our children. I know she was there because of her ex. The one she left for the Hodges and the dope. She's a piece of shit mother and always will be. Almost 30 years old and don't have custody of her children. GTFO with all this jealousy bullshit because there is no jealousy for a nappy headed hoe like her. Why would I want my hair to be stiffer than a board? With yellow teeth smokin dope and lost custody of my children? Yeah that's exactly what I want I'm so jealous you got me. You can defend her all you want but everybody knows she's LJs trash and that's all she will ever be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Cahill is working for drug taak (Mar '17) 9 min Someone who cares 29
Smokey Oak encounters grizzly g by accident 1 hr rylermyler 1
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 2 hr Dayum 42
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr Reney 9,732
cassidy grider 6 hr wondering 1
Eva Huffman 13 hr thisisnuts 11
Jcru 15 hr yes 2

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance