milfandcookies

Scottsburg, IN

#1 Apr 14, 2013
wondering if anybody can tell me about this cat? seems like one to watch out for, just s little unsure of him.
cristy

Latonia, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Run as fast as you can. will steal you blind
melvin

Fort Thomas, KY

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Does he have a sister named Brittany?
milfandcookies

Scottsburg, IN

#4 Apr 17, 2013
have no idea
Honkystrong

La Vergne, TN

#5 Apr 17, 2013
thats one of my good buddies aint nothing wrong him
Unknown

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jun 11, 2014
That's my family! He's an awesome person
haha

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2014
Brandon is a down @$$ man whoever is taking shit bout my brother better wake u n realize who they r talking bout he works his @$s off takes care of his kids when his baby momma with let him grow up n get on some where
curious

Mount Washington, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2014
Don't know but he sure is sexy!
Chris

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 7, 2015
He is a good guy I see him all the time he likes to help people and he has a big heart
Ashley

Decatur, GA

#11 Dec 22, 2015
He he's a heroin addict and will steal you blind don't trust him
Chris

United States

#12 Dec 23, 2015
Ashley wrote:
He he's a heroin addict and will steal you blind don't trust him
Apparently you don't know him or you would know he is not on heroin. So please know what your talking about before you put someone on blast like that.Brandon is actually a really great guy so get it right!
Ashley

Atlanta, GA

#13 Dec 23, 2015
I used to hang out with him all the time he was on Heroin
jojo

United States

#14 Dec 23, 2015
Ashley? Dose Ms. Ashley have a last name? Apparently u don't kno Brandon or u wouldn't be on topix talkin all that loose wrap! I kno for a fact that Brandon Scott Whited is NOT on heroin!! So Ashley needs to get her shit straight before she goes putting shit on the internet! So instead of hiding behind a keyboard Ms. Ashley what ever ur name is.. U need to quit with the loose wrap and if u feel like Brandon has a problem why don't u confront him ur self?
jojo

United States

#15 Dec 23, 2015
And the Cristy is Cristy Clark. "Cristy needs you clark" on fb and she is in fact a SNITCH!!!! Don't trust her she is a RAT!!!
Sherry

United States

#16 Dec 24, 2015
Ashley wrote:
I used to hang out with him all the time he was on Heroin
There is no way your talking about the same Brandon. Maybe u mean Whiteside.
Original Poster

Louisville, KY

#17 Dec 24, 2015
Ashley wrote:
He he's a heroin addict and will steal you blind don't trust him
I am the one who made this post about brandon... and ive spent alot of time with him since then... I didnt run like that girl christy said.. I ignored her. Best decision of my life. Hes one of my closest friends and has done everything he could for me. He has always had my back. So I will have his!

I know for a fact that Brandon Whited is not nor has never touched herion. So whoever you are Ashley... you are wrong and need to stop lying on people.
AshleyNicole
#19 May 4, 2016
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't know him or you would know he is not on heroin. So please know what your talking about before you put someone on blast like that.Brandon is actually a really great guy so get it right!
Never touched heroin, so don't put out info if u don't know.
AshleyNicole
#20 May 4, 2016
jojo wrote:
Ashley? Dose Ms. Ashley have a last name? Apparently u don't kno Brandon or u wouldn't be on topix talkin all that loose wrap! I kno for a fact that Brandon Scott Whited is NOT on heroin!! So Ashley needs to get her shit straight before she goes putting shit on the internet! So instead of hiding behind a keyboard Ms. Ashley what ever ur name is.. U need to quit with the loose wrap and if u feel like Brandon has a problem why don't u confront him ur self?
What you said ^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christy penick (barbie) (Jun '12) 49 min krystal 8
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 2 hr mattielhammond 321
White police =Bad People 7 hr wut eva 14
News Debate now as much about Confederacy's role in ... 8 hr Son of the south 4
Marathon 9 hr YO 2
bullitt county cops 11 hr Cornstob 36
Good morning everyone 12 hr same person 3

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages