Katie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I'm trying to get ahold of Eric. He used to work at Depot. He's bald and rides a Harley and drives a Blue dodge truck. Used to live in shep I think he moved to mt wash. I lost his # if anyone could help me. And I cannot think of his last name for anything??!
Boy George

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Katie wrote:
I'm trying to get ahold of Eric. He used to work at Depot. He's bald and rides a Harley and drives a Blue dodge truck. Used to live in shep I think he moved to mt wash. I lost his # if anyone could help me. And I cannot think of his last name for anything??!
Honey I saw him at Cheeroke fountain this past weekend and he said he's been hangin out at connections these days! You may find him in the back room wearing those darling leather chaps with his ass hangin out & them fuzzy handcuffs.....
Booger

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Katie wrote:
Well the truck is pink & the Harley has satin covers on the seat.. And his closet door is open! Adam Lamberts his favorite singer...... I thinks he might have come out & moved on.
Katie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

C'mon I'm being serious.
Timmy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Eric Sullivan. is his name. not sure were he lives now. but you can catch him Monday night at city limits for bike night
Larry

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Timmy wrote:
Eric Sullivan. is his name. not sure were he lives now. but you can catch him Monday night at city limits for bike night
yeah I think goes there and maybe stooges on grade lane too.
Christy Smith

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Katie wrote:
Why in the world would you want anything to do with that loser? He's a no-good mooch. Ask any girl he's dated.
omg

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

She needs some dope.
Christy Smith

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

omg wrote:
She needs some dope.
He still slinging?
Gravy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

anyone that would date him in the first place needs their head examined.

Since: Sep 13

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Christy Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the world would you want anything to do with that loser? He's a no-good mooch. Ask any girl he's dated.
I thought you used a different screen name on here? Anyways, aren't you two still friends?
Amanda Keeling

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

I dated him he is a great guy but I screwed up because I lied to him about dating black guys not that it is a bad thing but I lied and he never sold anything.
omg

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Your so full of it. Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance